4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Effective product

I gave this product a 10 because it wells very good. I have been using it for years now, and I have no complains. I began to use this tinted cream when my acne was at its worst, and it was the only over the counter product that was able to control my zits and pimples. Years ago I used every night right after I washed my face, but now I only use it a few times a month, usually right before my monthly cycle comes on.

The only downside about this acne treatment is that this product can cause dryness and a bit of irritation if used daily; therefore if you plan to use it frequently you should make sure you moisturize your face at all other times when you are NOT using it. This product will eliminate most zits within the first three days of use. It appears as though it dries the pimples until they disappear. I prefer the tinted one because if you have a big zit on your face,you may apply the cream on it, right under your make up and it will blend right in. The white tinted one leaves white streaks on your face and will not look right to wear during the day. Other than its effectiveness, I like the fact that the little tubes hold a nice amount and it will last pretty long on a person with normal skin who has occasional breakouts. You don't need to use too much of the product either; just a dab will do the job. I will strongly recommend this product to those with acne prone skin because it is extremely effective

Side Effects
it can dry your skin a bit

Good cream

I used this cream more when I was in high school than I do now but I do find myself still using it from time to time today. I put it on at night before going to bed and I do see a little visable differece in the morning when I get up. It doesnt make the pimple go away in one night or by magic but it does reduce the amount of time it takes the pimple to clear up. I like the tinted one becuase it is less noticable on my face than the pure white version is which makes me feel just a little more confortable with applying it. I like this particular brand I use the facewash on a regular basis to avoide pimples but I like to use this cream in the event that I got one and I want it gone as soon as possible. This is also a more cost effective way to go than other cleaners like proactive so it makes it a better choice for me overall. This has proven to be a good treatment for the occasional pimple and I would recomment it to anyone looking for a more cost effective way to fight acne.

Effective for acne.

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

I am 28 years old and still struggle with acne. I have had oily skin my entire life and fighting acne is a daily job for me. This cream does a great job at helping me in the battle on acne. While it does not make it vanish over night, I can definitely tell a difference on my acne when I use this. It helps the redness and it also helps decrease the size of acne spots. It is definitely effective and worth using if you struggle with acne. It is certainly worth the price you pay. It is high quality and lasts a long time. It did dry my skin out in the places I use it but that is due to treating acne.

It is not a miracle cream. It will not make it vanish over night. However, it will make your acne less noticeable and work to cure it.

Ease of Application
It is incredibly easy to apply and it does not take much to get the job done.

Convenience
Because it is so easy, it is incredibly convenient. You can use it under make up as well.

Side Effects
It does dry out your skin a little bit but that is because it is powerful acne medicine.

Immediacy
It does not work over night. It takes about two days for my acne to be treated using this.

• Immediacy:

Great spot treatment but can be drying

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

This is great for a spot treatment for acne, even better since it's tinted it covers them up some. It can be very drying though so I don't recommend applying all over, only apply on the actual acne to avoid dryness and peeling. It's a great price and easily found at any drug store or supermarket. Good for the cystic acne since it's a stronger cream.

It dries up acne in a few days as well as somewhat conceals it. It's not immediate results but I don't think anything will get you immediate results.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply. Just put a small amount on each acne pimple and rub in gently. I would apply once a day to avoid over drying of skin.

Convenience
Very convenient since it has concealer in it as well.

Side Effects
Can dry the skin out so apply sparingly at first until your skin gets used to it. If you use to much you might get tight flaky skin.

Immediacy
Dries up acne in a few days, not immediate results but I do notice some shrinkage of the acne in a day and within 2 or 3 it's almost gone.

Effective product

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

Side Effects
it can dry your skin a bit

• Immediacy:

The most reliable pimple treatment for me, ever.

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

This pimple treatment has been my life saver for over 15 years now. I always go back to it. The magic ingredient for my skin, I discovered, is benzoyl peroxide, and this stuff has a very strong dosage of it. When I was an early teen, I had horrible bumps all over my forehead. Only my forehead. They were not red or filled with anything I could pop, they were just horrible, fleshy bumps all over that would never, ever go away, while the rest of my face was perfectly clear and smooth. I tried so many acne treatments with salicylic acid in them that did absolutely nothing for me. One day I was at a friends house and put this on. I was first of all shocked at how well it sort of blended my skin and made the bumps less noticeable. By the next day my bumps had reduced in size. I bought a tube myself and was overcome with delight when three days later, the bumps on my forehead that had plagued me for years were barely even noticeable! I used it well into my twenties to keep the pimples at bay, and now in my thirties, I am never without a tube in bathroom cabinet for emergency flare ups and such ( yes, I still can get bumps on my forehead if I am not careful. my husband also is crazy about using it for the occasional pimple as it dries it up for him practically overnight too. This stuff is great, and it really works people!

Works Well but Doesn't Blend with Skin Tone

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream works effectively to diminish pimples. The only problem is that I have to use it at night, because when I put it on a zit, it stands out more than the pimple itself.

This works well. It seems to dry out the acne, causing it to shrink. It takes longer than just popping your zits, but Clearasil doesn't leave a scar. I had a teacher in Junior High who really stressed that point with a stern warning. So, I try to stay away from popping. Clearasil is just the thing, as long as you use it at night. That makes it take a little longer than using it days and nights, but it does work.

Ease of Application
You just put a dab on a q-tip, and place it on your pimples. Wait for it to dry before applying make-up or anything, if that's what you are going to do, but it's a very simple process.

Convenience
This is easy and quick. The only thing that adds any time at all is waiting for it to dry, but it only tales a couple of minutes to dry, so it's quite convenient to use.

Side Effects
Sometimes, if you have really sensitive skin, you might have a reaction. The only thing that I have dealt with, and I do have sensitive skin, is that it dries out the area, sometimes too much. It's easily remedied though, with a little moisturizing lotion.

Immediacy
This depends on how frequently you put it on. It takes a few days to really see results, the way I use it.

Not That Great

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

I am definitely not a fan of Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream. First of all, whose skin tone did they model the tint color after? It's got to the the strangest color of tan I've ever seen. I don't know if I just got an off color tube or something, but the color was just not right.
Secondly, it really irritated my skin. I've had that problem with Clearasil products in the past, but I was hoping that over the years since I last tried one some good improvements would have been made. Yeah, they weren't.
Lastly, it didn't seem to do much for my skin. Well other than look funny and make it red and itchy.
I ended up just tossing the whole tube in the garbage.
I definitely wouldn't recommend this product to anyone I liked.

Convenience
It wasn't something I could wear during the day because of the strange color that didn't come close to matching my skin tone.

Side Effects
My skin looked worse after using it one night than it did before I put it on!

Great at Diminishing Acne

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

I have tried many different acne products out there, and none have been as great as this product in helping diminish the appearance of acne inflammation. First of all, I like how this product is slightly tinted. Instead of coming out of the tube as a white, pasty, chalky cream, this treatment cream has a slight beige tint that upon drying blends into the skin. I only use it at night so I don't necessarily benefit in any way from trying to hide my acne by using this product, but I still prefer the beige tint to any brightly white concoction. The 8% sulfur that is contained in this product is enough to hinder acne inflammation without being overly drying and irritating. Of course if you are using this acne spot treatment for the first time, it would be a great idea to apply it once a day in order to notice how the skin reacts. Unlike other acne spot treatments, this one contains sulfur and resorcinol, which can be a little bit more drying depending on your skin type. It can be applied up to three times a day, and I normally put it on during the night (I noticed that skin repairs itself better during restful sleep). If you suffer from acne, make sure to try this product out for yourself!

Unique Product

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

I love how this is a tinted acne product. You will be able to cover up your acne very discreetly! No one will know unless they look up close! I use this on days where I have to go outside. It's a little expensive I think for the amount that you get. However, I think it's worth it because how often do you see a tinted moisturizer inside an acne treatment? It doesn't work as well as just a good spot treatment, but it does the job. It takes a little bit longer to heal but it's not that much longer. I did not get any allergic reactions from using this product and it did not make my break out. The smell to me is a little medicinal though but you're not really using a lot, so it shouldn't really bother you that much. I only use as much as I need on each spot so I manage to make a tube of mine last for several months. If you are looking for a very unique acne treatment, I would recommend this product to you.

• Immediacy:

The tint blends in well, plus it smells nice and works fast

from Bay City, MI

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

Excellent coverage and smells and works great!

Clears up adult acne fast

Easy as 1,2,3 to apply

Convenience
Super convenient small tube fits easily in any size purse

Side Effects
No side effects on me

I seen results in my acne clearing up in as little as 2 days

• Immediacy:

Clearasil Tinted Acne Cream is Great!

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Clearasil Stayclear Adult Tinted Treatment Cream:

This was one of the last products I tried before getting on Accutane. I would use this as a sort of makeup and leave it on all day. I found that it made a little difference to my blemishes, but I felt better using that when I went out than regular makeup. It seemed to keep my acne at a managable level, as all other products did. Nothing worked on me totally until recently using the harsh perscription Accutane, so this may work perfectly well for people with more mild acne. I mainly used this because it was a medicinal way to hide the discoloration of my acne.

However, if you plan to wear this all day, be sure to spread it very well. If you do not spread every last bit into your skin before it dries, you are stuck with a cakey clump of it wherever you put it. It dries on and makes it impossible to spread in a matter of a few minutes. If you notice it later, it is too late. Careful application can avoid this problem.

Overall, pretty good product.