Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Clearasil Pimple Blocker Pen

Horrible!

from Godfrey, IL

Comments about Clearasil Pimple Blocker Pen:

I bought this pen because when i was younger i took some very strong medicine to get rid of acne. I was acne free for a few years and now i am in highschool and i am experiencing some minor breakouts. I was trying to prevent going back on the medicine, so i thought this pen would be worht a shot. I felt a few pimple coming on so i used the pen right away. The next day when i woke up i was broke out everywhere i used the pen. This was not what i had in mind when i heard that it blocks pimples... Not worth it at allll.

Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen works best and fast.

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Clearasil Pimple Blocker Pen:

I bought Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen for my 11 year old daughter. She saw the add for this on TV and asked for it. I usually buy a different major brand with peroxide in it. The price of this is a little more but I thought if it helps her, I'll try it. WOW!! This per is easy to carry with her. The jell rolls up like lip-gloss. It has a cool applicater to rub it on. It absorbs quickly. It is clear so you can't tell it is on right after you use it. TJhe best part is it works. Exactly like it says it will. The redness is gone within "4 hours". It initially leaves a small flesh colored bump. Keep using 2 times a day and the bump will be gone within a couple of days. My daughter loves it so much that she actually tells me to buy another pen BEFORE she runs out. This years school pictures are the first ones taken since she started using this product. Her new school pictures were absolutely beautiful this year. I wish I had such a clear complexion and glow. I know she is young but it is the best she has looked. I will not let her run out and have recommended it to family and her friends mother's.