Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Not that wowed but it worked okay

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

I tried this product once and wasn't incredibly wowed. I had heard really good things about it and had thought the commercials had brought up a good point about the "working from the wrong end" of the hair. I have very fine, dry and brittle hair. I tend to get dandruff in the cold months of winter and was hopeful that this brand of shampoo/conditioner would help take care of both issues. It didn't. After using both for a little over a month my hair felt slightly softer but not much stronger. The dandruff situation was a little improved but that may have just been from temperatures/humidity getting better outside. If there was a good deal on this brand or if the store was out of my regular brand I would probably purchase it again but I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase it otherwise.

It worked okay but I was hoping for more. Particularly that my hair would feel a lot more healthier and stronger than it did end up feeling.

The scent wasn't exceptionally strong one way or the other.

Beautiful scent, good conditioner.

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

I like this conditioner. This is the only Clear product I've used along with the shampoo. I started using it when I was staying with a friend of mine for a while. She had this conditioner and I hadn't heard of it before. I started using it and was satisfied. I have biracial hair that is long, thick, curly and frizzy. I liked this conditioner and it was a switch up from the other products I've used before.

I could probably review tons of conditioners and say the same things about them but rarely do I every have much good to say about them besides that they are decent. But with this one I say that it is one of those rare cases. For my crazy hair I actually think this product works pretty good. I was content with it. This is another one of conditioners I've used that has made my hair feel light and soft. When a conditioner can do that for my hair it puts it as good rating in my book. I liked it a lot and will probably end up buying it for myself soon. I'm not sure how the price is with it, but if it's reasonable I don't mind.

OH MY GOODNESS. To others there probably wouldn't be something to rant and rave about. But to me, there is something about the smell of this conditioner that I love. I cannot describe a specific scent but it smells so pretty. It smells beautiful without being strong at all. And the scent stays in my hair. This is probably my favorite smell out of all the conditioners I've used.

Awesome!

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

I used Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner over twelve months back along with it;s shampoo to tame my unmanageable and dull hair. This conditioner works a little different than other conditioners in the market. As the name suggests it is good for both scalp and hair as opposed to other conditioners which are to be applied on hair only.
It is to be gently massaged into scalp and hair after shampooing to lock in nourishment. It helps in maintaining the scalp moisture balance which in turn improves the health of hair from root to tip. The description says it is formulated with Nutrium10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C and E, sunflower, almond, soybean and coconut oils and aloe vera. So many natural ingredients in the conditioner make the it smell so awesome and definitely show the results, what you have after the wash is healthy, lustrous and voluminous hair. The hair is soft to touch and easy to comb through. I will be happy to use this conditioner any day!

Great conditioner!

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

I just started using Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner, along with the shampoo, and I really love them both. This conditioner doesn't make any crazy promises about anything but cleaning and nourishing, which is something I love...keep it simple.

I use this conditioner after using the Clear shampoo, and they work great together. The conditioner has a nice feel (not too thick) and goes on well. It takes a little more than I would like to feel like I've gotten good coverage, but not too much. It rinses out easily without any residue. I don't like to use a lot of styling products, and I don't need to with this shampoo and conditioner. I just blow dry and that's usually all. It helps with my slight frizziness and keeps my hair soft and manageable.

The scent is my only complaint. The shampoo doesn't smell great, but the conditioner just smells weird. I have no idea what it smells like, but the good thing is that it isn't cloying, so after you rinse and style, you can't really smell it. It's not necessarily a bad smell, just strange.

I was pleasantly surprised with the instant results

from New York, NY

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

As someone that suffers with dry and damaged hair I am always looking to experiment with different brands of conditioner. I recently tried the Clear Scalp & Hair Total Care shampoo and received positive results almost immediately. I was so impressed that I made a special trip to purchase the Clear Damage & Color Repair shampoo to use in conjunction with the shampoo.

Once again I was pleasantly surprised and shocked by the incredible results. I used a dollop of conditioner and worked it into the ends of my hair. Whatever I had left over I massaged into my scalp and let it sit for about 3 minutes. I almost couldn't believe the results. My hair instantly felt silky even though it was still wet. The conditioner absorbed deeply into my hair but didn't leave any film or residue behind and washed out clean. I can't believe how soft and smooth my hair felt after just one use of this conditioner.

I can't remember the last time my hair felt this soft and silky. My bad hair days are now few and far between thanks to Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner.

Great Product

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for months and have had no trouble with it. I read mixed reviews on this product but it never caused any harm to my hair. I'm not a huge fan of the scent but I still use this combo because it makes my hair feel great and look great. I highly recommend it.

Wonderful Conditioner For Everyone To Love

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

If you want silky, smooth, tangle free hair then this is the conditioner that you would want to use. This condition leaves the hair feeling super fresh and clean. It helps your hair to be tangle free. It smells wonderful and can be used with all types of hair.

Leaves hair feeling soft and clean. Shiny too.

Smells pretty good and lasts a couple days.

You have to have this conditioner along in the shower.

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

It's a thick and creamy conditioner. I feel my hair my getting a little stronger after using this, I don't leave it in for too long but at least 3 minutes, and I work it in the head its a little gunky but it rinses well and also leaves a soft smell. I have noticed a difference in my hair and also it leaves it soft and my hair seems to dry faster with this product, so no need to rub my hair into a fire. My hair looks light and feels softer and cleaner after using these products for 3 months.

Great, affordable conditioner

from Denton, TX

Comments about Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Daily Conditioner:

I love this shampoo and conditioner! They leave your hair feeling very soft, plus it smells really good too. I have been using this for a couple of months now and my hair is healthier than it has been in years!

Leaves hair soft and silky.

Smells great!