4.1

Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask

4.1

Okay product

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

I've had acne problems throughout my teen years and now in my early 20's. I've used many different products, too. This product works on my skin, but it dries up my skin to the point where my severely itching my face throughout the day. I apply moisturizer after using the product and have the same problem. I continue to use the product thought, because it does work which is great. So I would recommend this product but not to those who have sensitive skin or dry skin. I recommend only using this product a couple times a week. I couldn't imagine using this product daily because of the harshness of the chemicals in the product.

It works great! Just a little harsh on sensitive skin.

Ease of Application
This product will bleach your clothing, so be careful applying it to your face and washing it off.

Side Effects
It will dry your skin and cause itchy-ness. I recommend not using it daily to prevent skin irritation.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Not sure it really works

from Talihina, OK

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

My teenage daughter uses this product and I am not convinced it works.  She says she uses it faithfully according to the directions, but we haven't seen a big improvement.  It isn't expensive, so it might be worth a try.  However, the active ingredient in it is the exact same as in many other products.  In fact, this may be one of the least expensive ones for that ingredient.  But you can't know until you try it if that ingredient works for you or not.  I can say that she definitely still has lots of blackheads.  They don't seem to get yucky when she uses this, but they don't go away either.  It doesn't dry her face out, which is a plus.  She has really only used this and one other similar product so she doesn't have a lot to compare it to, but it just isn't impressive.  It isn't hurting anything either, though, so she keeps trying to use it.  Her face was a lot worse a year ago, so perhaps it is doing a little something, but boy it is hard to pin it down.  If bad acne is a problem, this probably isn't going to do anything for you.

Better than I excepted

from Hummelstown, PA

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

My first product I bought from Clear&Clear was an acne foam 3in1 cleanser and I hate it.

I was thinking that this product wouldn't do that much good either. **But it so worked!**

It made my blackhead *lighter* after I wash it, and it also made my skin *smoother*.

I'm satisfied with this product. :)

This stuff actuallly works and it smells really good.

from Lebanon, NH

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

With the kind of makeup that I use it is necessary to have clean skin. With the tattoos I have the worst thing in the world is to have a pimple or a blackhead in the tattoo and the blackheads I get usually end up infected. If i have something that can clean this up it is going to be marvellous. I always thought that this product smelled really great like cucumbers or something fresh. You can almost feel it working as well. It is just great!

Clears my skin of visible blackheads in just a few minutes.

from 740204627

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

This mask quickly purifies my skin from visible blackheads.  I would recommend a moisutrizer after use for most people - I don't use one because my skin is so oily.  I've been using it once a week with great results.

I didn't believe it: use this product because it really works!

from Waco, TX

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

I picked up this product because I had read a review for a different cleanser which wasn't available (Clean & Clear Steam Cleanser).  I didn't have high hopes for it at first, but it is really great.  If you use it twice a week and follow the directions, you will clearly see the oil trapped within your pores exposed at your skin's surface right after you rinse it off.  Then scrub gently with a dry washcloth or extremely mild exfoliant and the hardened oil will pull right out.  After a couple of weeks, your acne will be quite reduced I guess because the pores aren't blocked anymore.  I mean, it isn't a miracle cure, you might still see smallish red sores but no large pussy lumps show up.  I literally had at least one or two large sores every single day (mild/moderate acne), but my skin has been pretty clear for weeks now, no large sores, even with the stress of finals and taking the LSAT!  It smells nice also.  And it works for my fiance's back (gross but true).

Try it, it worked great for me (and nothing usually does)!

Cleared up my sons acne in less then 30 days

from Denton, TX

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

My 13 year old son has just entered the acne phase of life. He was starting to be self conscious about his blemishes. I purchased the Clean and Clear Blackhead mask and was very pleased with the result. It made a huge difference in his skin and has helped him get back his confidence.

Clean and clear black head mask pulls out ALL of the dirt better

from Auburn Hills, MI

Comments about Clean & Clear blackhead cleansing mask:

The Black head clearing mask my clean and clear is the best mask I have used. it works better than any other mask I have found. it pulls out all of the dirt and oil from your pores without over drying your skin. and the scent is a nice minty smell but its not over powering. the mask only takes about 10 minutes to fully work. you just put it on (preferably a dry face) and wait for it to dry all the way. once its dry rinse it off with cool or luke warm water. its not like some mask where when you use them it pulls a bunch of gunk to the surface and gives you more breakouts. this actually pulls the dirt out of my face and gets rid of it. I saw that there were visibly less breakouts and black heads on my face as soon as I rinsed the mask off. the mask also seems to shrink pores a little bit. the thing I liked most about this mask was that while it did what it was supposed to and cleared up my skin it didnt over dry it.