4.8
Clean & Clear
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.8

the best to remove any oily parts of the face

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets:

These clean and clear morning burst oil absorbing sheets works wonders on my face. I wear a lot of foundation so my face gets very oily very fast. I always get oily on my nose and cheeks. I take these sheets with me in my purse everywhere I go and they absorb all the oil from my face instantly. My face feels so much better like if I powdered my face again but I didn't these oil absorbing sheets did the magic. After I'm done using the sheet for my face I look at it and on there is a lot of oil. It amazes me on how much it can absorb and make your face look refreshed and soft. When the oil gets abosorbed then the pores get smaller and you will get fewer breakouts. I will always use these because they work and all I use is one a day so they last me a long time. I never have to put on more makeup through out my day. It doesn't remove my makeup my makeup still stays and that's what I love about these. I would recommend these to anybody its good for all face types because everyones face gets oily from time to time.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

The oily skin sheets

from Tchula, MS

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets:

These sheets are prefect for oily skin types. The sheets removes’ oil and shine from your face and can be use on any part of the face. They can be used any time of the day so if your skin is oil and you need a product to remove the shine this product will do that. Sometime being in the sun make the skin shine these sheets will take care of that problem. When you are on the go and running lots of errands, and for people who feel as if they need to wash there face a few time a day to take of the oil these sheets will do the job. So you can get on with life and not worry about oily skin or feel like people are looking at your oily skin the sheets will remove oil instantly.

Easy to find-great to have around

from montebello, CA

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets:

If you wear makeup, have oily skin, and/or live in hot warm climate areas like me (California) then I recommend you carry around oil blotting/absorbing papers.  The clean and clear morning burst oil absorbing sheets are different than the regular clean and clear oil absorbing sheets (blue pack) in that these also include a fresh citrus fragrance to "help you feel refreshed and energized."  I can't agree that's totally true, but they do smell nice.  They work by absorbing the oil on your face, like a sponge does water, but does it so that it doesn't mess up your makeup.  Doing this before reapplying powder to shiny spots will help you avoid caking of your makeup. There was no difference in price when I bought them so it's just up to your preference.  They seem to work just as well as the regular clean and clear oil absorbing papers.  I can't compare to the sheets I've seen that cost 4-5 times as much in high-end retail stores but I have no complaints about these. The sheets are packaged to dispense easily and the box closes with a little tab.  I haven't stopped using it- I give it a 5.

Summer must-have!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets:

This Clean & Clear face oil absorbing blotting sheets is one of my staple items in my purse (besides my sunscreen) for the summer.   It is perfect for the hot season weather for the times when my face is literally melting from the sun.  Ok, so my face becomes shiny and overwhelmingly glows when it gets even a tad bit warm out, so these sheets works great to tone it down for me.

I found it to be extremely helpful in keeping makeup to stay on and lasting longer when I use them. And the travel-sized packet is super convienent to use anywhere, just dab a sheet all over the face and it slurps up all the grease.  What's best about these sheets is that they don't leave any residue behind (such as white powder) unlike other higher-end brands (ie., Shiseido) I've tried in the past.  The price for these blotting sheets is fair, and the scent adds a nice summer touch (though I'm sure there are unscented ones if you don't want to it to clash with your perfume).  This item is practically essential for special-occasions when you want to look your best -- they help a great deal for makeup touch-ups, and especially for when taking photos!  p.s. I know guys that uses these too!