3.4
Clean & Clear
Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit

Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit

3.4

I bought it and still loyal to it

I've had breakouts ever since sophomore year of high school and I am a college freshman now. I must say for someone whose skin breaksout from the monthly period, stress, and plain out just cuz, I think this product really really does help. One thing I must say is that I believe that the facial cleanser of this product has reduced my cystic pimples dramatically. I was always scared to use anything with benzoyl peroxide in it because when I was younger my skin hadn't adjusted to it and it made my face red and itchy, but a couple years later with horrible breakouts and acne scars I said what the hey.. it wouldn't hurt. I have oily skin and the cleanser does dry out your skin a lot! So I would start by using it maybe, once every two days and then once every other day. I use it only at night, every other night because my skin would get dried out if I used it everyday. As for the moisturizer and the spot treatment, I would say they don't really help in the prevention part. I use the moisturizer because its light and it has salicylic acid in it and it makes my skin soft. I use to be addicted to the spot treament and would apply it all over my face because in my head I swore that it kept my pores clear nd prevented any pimples, but I still broke out. I eventually began using another spot treatment from clean and clear that has 10% benzoyl peroxide to fight off those nasty pimples with pus in it. I'd say that the 10% works wonders for spot treatment, but again if you're not used to benzoyl peroxide I would gradually work it into your skin. Overall, it wouldn't hurt to try it, I did and I have been seeing results. I still get annoying breakouts so it hasn't completely cleared my skin, but its helped.

Will not use clean and clear advantage.

I bought this product with very high hopes. I had always liked clean and clear products and they always seemed to work faily well. When I got a really bad break-out that did not clear with the regular clean and clear products, I decided to invest in the clean and clear advantage kit. Comparably to other systems, it is not the expensive but I really regret spending any money on the prodect because it made things much worse. It dryed out my skin to the point of it being painful. So I just used it once a day and even then the dryness and pain did not resolve. It also made my sensitive skin very red and blotchy. As you can imagine, the product did not do what it was supposed to do.... clear up my face. I do have a few good things to say about the product though. I thought the smell was actually pretty good compared to other acne products. Also I really liked the way the face wash felt on my face. It had a very cooling effect which made me have high hopes about the product. It may work for some people but I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

Great for oily skin.

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

This clean and clear product is not for people with normal or dry skin. It will dry out your skin and leave you un satisfied. This is mainly for people with oily skin. I bought this when it was on sale at the store figuring I'd give it a try. It is wonderful for me. The wash wipes away all the oil and dirt from the day and I can feel it tingling and working on my skin as I massage it in. The moisturizer keeps my skin soft and acts as a mild sunscreen. The spot treatment is great for little zits that pop up and the night cream soften ups my skin and gets rid of scars. I have been using this for about three years now and I love it. It does take a little time to do though. It's not just a quick face wash then go, you have to rub in the wash and apply the other stuff. It is effective quickly so I didn't mind. The only other note I have is that you might want to use the same wash cloth to wash your face with every time because the face wash will probably turn it yellow. Overall this clean and clear kit is great for my oily skin and works wonderfully.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Didn't work for me

from Calera, AL

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

I used this product as recommended and it really did nothing for me.  It actually made my skin worse than before.  At first it really dried my face out (I have dry skin naturally), so I cut back to 1/day then slowly built back up as instructed.  I used the product for nearly 2 months and there was never a clear improvement of my skin. Some acne would disappear, but then more appear elsewhere.  Also, if all the cleanser is not completely rinsed off, it will bleach the towel used to dry off.  I always washed my face in shower at night and felt I completely rinsed off my face, yet several towels have bleached out areas. Be aware of that if using expensive linens, maybe buy some cheap rags/hand towels just in case. I don't feel this product is a good investment.

Side Effects
For anyone with naturally dry skin, this product is awful! I already have dry skin and even only using this once every other day dried my skin to the point of peeling!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Great, cheap acne system

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

I've been using this system for about a month now, and so far I have been very impressed with the results. I have suffered from occasional acne since my early teen years, but it was never bad enough to where I would need a prescription medication or an advanced system like proactive. Over the years I have just gone from product to product and have been moderately pleased with the results.

I saw this kit on sale in the store one day, and I was so glad I decided to buy it. It really has improved my skin. It is initially a little pricey, but I did have a coupon so that helped a bit. You get a good value for your money, the products are a good size and it seems like they will last several months.

I have been using everyday (sometimes twice) and it only took about a week to notice an improvement. I'm so happy that I have finally found a product that works. I will continue to use this kit until I no longer suffer from occasional acne (hopefully soon!).

this clean and clear kit works like magic

from Framingham, MA

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

I have pretty bad acne scaring, and i was convinced that there was no real way to get rid of it until i tried this kit. it comes with the cleanser and also a lotion so your face dosnt dry out, and it of course also includes the on the spot gel which works overnight. I was spectical about the efectivness of this product but I was happy.

Depends on what kind of acne you have

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

So i have always had acne and for years i have tried all sorts of soaps and products to help clear my skin. i have spent soo much money and so much emotional time dealing with my acne until many years later i went to the doctor and i got prescribed acne medication, now that stuff really works if you have bad acne. so durring my teenage years when i would experiement with products i started to use the clean and clear kit. this stuff did nothing for my acne. the myth is that everyone who has acne doesnt was there face or have a bad diet, but neither is this true for me. i would wash my face 2-3 times a day and while i used this product i saw no results. this is for people who simply dont wash there face enough or there acne isnt sever. or its for people with just oily skin . i do like the little on the spot treatment to put right on a pimple but the soap and the toner is just like the rest.

Clean and Clear Advantage didn't work as I had hoped

from Bolingbrook, IL

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

I tried the clean and clear advantage system a couple of years ago, hoping that it would take care of my acne problem. This did not work for me, potentially because I have a more severe, cystic type, of acne. I will say that the product did start to clear up my acne initally. I saw a decrease in inflamed pimples for a couple of weeks and of course I became really excited that this might be "the product" for me.

As with my review of proactiv, I think this product might work with people who have less severe acne, maybe just a few breakouts here and there, and acne that isn't nearly entirely underneath the skin. It was cheaper than a lot of other acne systems out there, and I think that this product would have served me well in my junior high and high school years.

I remember that it didn't smell too badly and that it also didn't dry out my skin too much. I know now that I need something much stronger than what this could provide.

Never Again!

from Spring Valley, NY

Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit --

I bought this product with very high hopes. I had always liked clean and clear products and they always seemed to work really well with my skin type. Other products don't work and my skin got really irritated. So I decided to try this acne and mark eraser kit. Comparably to other systems, it is not the expensive but I really regret spending any money on the product because it made things much worse. It dried out my skin to the point of it being painful. It hurt to move my entire face. I tried to just use it once a day and even then the dryness and pain did not resolve, and it burned. It also made my sensitive skin very red and blotchy. As you can imagine, the product did not do what it was supposed to do.... clear up my face. It may work for some people but I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin. I will never try this again. I think I will stick to the other Clean & Clear products I've used in the past.

Clean AND Clear works good!

from Grapevine, TX

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

I have been using clean and clear product for over four years and still going. This product works fast, does not irrtiate my skin, does not dry out my skin, does not cause severe redness, it evens out skin tone, leaves skin feeling fresh, and it is not expensive. I have tried other store brands but would have to say that this is the best one for me. My brother also uses it with me and has had no problems. We use in the morning and at night daily. It always leaves a tingly feeling and cleans up the pores and washes my acne problems away. Some of my friends say it does not work well for them but I guess it really depends  on the skin type. I would definitely try this product out if I have not because its inexpensive and it could work. It doesnt hurt to spend a few bucks to try out the product especially if you see fast results. I can go a few days without using the product but I eventually see the break out coming in.

a solution to all acne problems

from Jackson, MS

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

i was looking high and low for something to help decrease or eliminate my acne. i was using proactive but it was not doing all that it promised to do. i would still wake up every morining with acne every where. i did not know what to do. one of my friends saved my social life by letting me try some of their clean and clear advance two in one acne and mark earser kit. thia was a total life saver for me because i had tried it all and all had fell. this kit did wonders for my face. i starte to notice results that very first week. i was so amazed when i looked in the mirrow. most of my acne scars had vanished. i was so thankful to my friend that i had to call him and tell him thanks for introducing me to the love of my life. i still couldnt believe it. i had been searching all over for something to get rid of my acne blemishes. it also decreased the oil the my face made alot of. if anyone wanted to try a product that worked on acne. try clean and clear.

Clean and clear advantage is the best acne kit ive used yet!

from Lynchburg, VA

Comments about Clean & Clear Advantage 2 In 1 Acne & Mark Eraser Kit:

This is honestly the only facewash i would ever use. I have used it for about a year now and i would not trade it for anything else. It last a very long time and it feels great on your face when you use it, especially in the shower. The acne eraser gel is also awesome, it usually gets rid of my zits over night! After the facewash i always use the moistrizer as well. During the winter my face is always dry and i need something to help me out. The moistrizer keeps my face moistrized all day long until i wash my face again for the night. When i wake up in the morning my skin always feels amazing and wonderful. This product honestly gave me a confidence booster in my all around facial appearance. Clean and clear is also VERY affordable and i will always still use it no matter what. It is completely worth every penny of your money to use or even try this product. It is perfect to use in any situation.