3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

My only moisturizer!

I was skeptical at first, a lotion that treats pimples sounds really weird. However, it lives up to its promises. My face is so much smoother and clearer than it was before I started using the dual-action moisturizer.

It's easy to find anywhere, every time I looked for it at a drug store or supermarket, I found it straight away. It's inexpensive, significantly less pricey than most creams, and most of the other creams do so much less for me. Plus, a little bit of this stuff goes a really long way. A small bottle can last me a few months, which is great for my budget. It's a great little weapon to have in my arsonal.

I wish there was a travel-size bottle, or at least something a little smaller than the four ounce bottle, because it's a little bit large and bulky for traveling. However, I will take it with me just because it works so well, even if it takes up the extra space in my bag.

I love this lotion, and if you try it, you will too!

Moisturizer? Try dry-irizer!

I don't know what s me to buy a lotion with salicylic acid in it. Somehow I thought that it would clear up my skin while keeping it from drying out. I could not...Read complete review

I don't know what s me to buy a lotion with salicylic acid in it. Somehow I thought that it would clear up my skin while keeping it from drying out. I could not have been more wrong!

I used this lotion once per day for three days and on the fourth day my skin was peeling and flaky. When I first applied it I felt as though it was actually moisturizing my skin, but by the middle of the day my skin would feel very dried out.It did not clear up acne. It just cleared *away* my skin.

I honestly can't reiterate enough how much I disliked this "lotion." Now I have a full bottle just sitting in my bathroom cabinet wasting away, and I refuse to give it to someone else to try because I don't want them to go through the pain that I went through!

If you want a lotion that will clear up your skin AND actually moisturize it, try [Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15][1] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Aveeno-Ultra-Calming-Daily-Moisturizer-with-SPF-15-review-bb997

Moisturizing I do Not Think So

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

I am not sure if Clean & Clear is just not the right product for me, so all their stuff just makes me break out but every time I say hey this is on sale this week maybe I shall try it. I go home put it on and then within a day I am breaking out all over my face. Zits the size of states, hurting painfully hurting pimples that make me look like I just turned 12 years old yesterday.

I am guessing that this product is intended for kids who are in their teens and maybe that is why this product does not work with my skin but all I know is that clean & clear does not work at all for me. I wish that it did.

Works really well!

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

I have used this moisturizer since I was a freshman in college, so it's been nine years! I remember one of my roommates swearing by it, because she was on the diving team and her skin would dry out a lot from the chlorine. So I gave it a try, loved it and haven't switched products since. I then started using the Morning Glow moisturizer just because it had an SPF of 15 but if you read my review about that product, I think it's been discontinued. So now I am back to the original Dual Action moisturizer, and I still like using it as I mentioned before. It is very easy to apply, has a light scent, doesn't make me break out and lasts a long time. It is also at a nice price point, and I can find it at almost any of my local stores. It always helps my skin look renewed and fresh! I have combination skin. Sometimes it is oily but this moisturizer never made me feel greasy or oily. I usually apply it after I get out of the shower and then after it dries for some time I then apply my make up no problem. It's nice and light and works great!

Not their best product

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

I have always had skin issues and have used many skin care products in my life. I have probably tried them almost all. I am not an expert, but I do have knowledge. Clean & Clear has several good products they have come out with and I still use some of them, but this is one I just did not like. I actually gave it away after only a couple uses. I was excited that it was a dual action moisturizer. Do not let the name fool you. It did help with my breakouts. The thing I disliked is how dry it felt. It seemed more like something I would wash my face with rather than a moisturizer.l get that it is oil free, but it really left my skin feeling patchy and dry. It was not a good feeling.

It does help with breakouts and is oil free. Those are the benefits. It really leaves skin feeling dry and patchy though.

Ease of Application
So easy to use.Pump it out and apply to your face. It is that simple

It smells okay. does not have too much of a scent.

Love the oil free

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

I love the Clean & Clear because I often times try to follow up with a moisturizer that matches the facial cleansing products that I use. I do this because you know that the products do not have any conflicting ingredients that could cause more breakouts or anything else. I also really like that this moisturizer is oil free because I often times have extra oily skin. I dedicate this moisturizer to times of the year when I have heavier risks of breakouts and acne. This helps to ensure that I am not contributing to the cause of them! I love it because it is still very good to my skin and keeps it very hydrated. This lotion does not wear off or let my skin become dry after a few hours. It basically lasts all day long. I recommend using this moisturizer if you are looking for something for oily skin.

Ease of Application
So easy to apply because you can use just a tad bit and it still gets your face moist. If you like to use more do not fret because it will not cause your skin to get oily or have a thick sticky layer.

• Ease of Application:

A basic moisturizer that does the job

from Santa Fe, NM

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer is one of several moisturizers in my rotation. I have difficulty finding a moisturizer that I am truly pleased with, and while this one is not the answer to my moisturizer prayers either, it is one that I have purchased more than once. I have oily/combination acne-prone skin, and I have not had any problems with this moisturizer. I really like that the packaging has a pump, which I prefer to a tube or jar. The product dispenses easily, and goes on to a skin nicely. It is a medium thickness, and a little goes a long way. It absorbs fairly quickly, and my makeup goes on fine over it. It does not have a fragrance, and is fairly ordinary in every way. I don't really have any complaints about the product, but I guess I just keep looking for something more in a moisturizer. I would recommend this moisturizer as a solid, no-issue product, but in my experience, there is no wow factor with this product and my skin.

• Ease of Application:

This product is great for oily skin and fighting pimples.

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

At first seemed ok but after two or three uses I noticed my skin was started to become dry. I also noticed that my skin was a bit irritated. I liked the cooling sensation at first but the third time around was not so pleasing. It made my skin feel like it was on fire.

The first use of this product worked. After that it only made my skin worse.

Ease of Application
I give the application process an eight because this product does glide on fairly smooth without all the greasy residue.

The scent is amazing.

• Ease of Application:

Decent moisturizer, not great for dry skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

This product may be acceptable if you don't have dry skin. If you really want something that moisturizers your skin and leaves it moisturized and smooth all day, do not get this product. Clean and Clear Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer has salicylic acid in it, which is used in facial cleaning products marketed for acne or for those who want to fight off pimples. I see this as a product geared for pubescent teenagers who need a facial moisturizer that helps prevent pimples all day long. I have dry skin and this product was not right for me. I felt that it actually made my skin more dry instead of moisturizing it. I think I had to apply it at least two or three times in the span of a few hours to feel any kind dry skin relief. I probably shouldn't give this as high as a five, but I feel like this may work better for someone who doesn't already have really dry skin. In my opinion, a face moisturizer with salicylic acid isn't necessary. Just find a product that is light on the skin, not greasy, and doesn't clog pores.

Made me break out worse

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

The Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer is probably the worst facial moisturizer that I have ever used. I purchased this moisturizer because I was looking for an inexpensive one to temporarily use when my usual moisturizer ran out but the face wash and toner had not (they were only sold in a set). Within three days, my face had broken out worse than if I had not used the moisturizer at all, and it took weeks to get it back under control.

This facial moisturizer was absolutely not effective. In fact, it made my face worse. It made me break out with acne everywhere on my face and also made my skin feel extremely oily.

Ease of Application
The only positive aspect about this facial moisturizer was that it was extremely easy to apply. You simply push down on the top of the bottle, the lotion comes out, and you rub it onto your face until it all soaks into the skin.

While this facial moisturizer did not smell terrible, it also did not smell very good either.

• Ease of Application:

Good moisturizer for the price!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

I love trying different beauty and personal care products. I'm always to find just the right one for me. I had a coupon for Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer and decided to give it a try. It is not the best I've used but I think it ranks higher on my list than most. It is budget friendly and can be found in most stores.

I like that this is oil-free. I have combination skin and have a hard time finding products that reduce my oily spots without over-drying my dry spots. This seemed to work well in that area. I used this in the summertime and it worked great to even everything out. I wouldn't probably use it in the winter time because my skin needs a lot more moisture and hydration at that time of year. I love that it has acids in it that are great for acne or clogged pores and also work to speed cell turnover which helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.

Ease of Application
I love pump bottles. They keep your fingers out which can contaminate the lotion with bacteria and other germs which can then be transferred to your skin.

The scent of this was very light.

• Ease of Application:

You get what you pay for

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer:

I had used this product for a very long time. When I first started using it, I was really happy. My skin was really clear and felt really moisturized. After I used this product for probably six months I found my skin became really oily and always felt dirty. I would wash my face and it never felt clean. After a few days I began getting pimples and started breaking out all over my face. I am not sure if I became to used to the product that it stopped working for me or what happened. I stopped using it and my face became better. When I started using it I loved it. Maybe it was just my skin. I can't give it a completely bad review because I was happy for a little while. The price is a good price and the bottle is a good size. I would recommend this product to others with normal skin but not anyone with acne problems. I have used other clean and clear products and had liked how they did with my skin, I would maybe try his product again now that my skin is better, I wouldn't use it for an extended time.