Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Scrubs
Clean & Clear
Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub

Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Effective (3)

• Moderate acne (3)
  • Teen acne (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (4)

A bit tingly and the bottle doesn't last as long as I'd like

I enjoyed using this product but I felt like the bottle didn't last as long as I would've preferred. It seems the product runs out quickly. I felt like I had to add product to my hand two or three times to get enough on my face to feel really clean and exfoliated. The exfoliation and scrub are very gentle however so you don't feel like you're peeling away layers of your face or finger tips and it's leaves you feeling tingly but fresh and revitalized.

It does exfoliate and if you're looking for a product for that reason, this one may be the one. I can say though, that I don't feel like it really got in good and deep in my T zone where I needed it most. My nose and chin are plagued by blackheads and often times this just didn't scrub enough to rid the problem. It still kept my face clean and it seemed to help somewhat and certainly made sure new ones didn't arise but I feel like it could scrub a little better.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use however, I felt like I had to reapply more product a couple of times to get a good lather and exfoliation. One dollop the size of a nickel just wasn't enough for my preference.

Convenience
Very convenient. The bottle sits upright with the cap facing down so all the product drains to nearly the last drop. It also has a flip open cap that you can use with one hand and close easily as well.

Side Effects
No side affects to speak of. I do notice if you use it every day for a couple of days it kind of dries the skin a little bit much and takes off too much so I recommend every other day at most but probably best every 3 days or so on this one. Also rough on the eyes if you accidentally get any "suds" in them.

Immediacy
I felt softer, smoother, and cleaner immediately. I noticed my black heads were less noticeable too but overall it wasn't quick about getting rid of my T-zone issues. It helped and kept more at bay but didn't take out all the current ones very fast.

Amazing product, but it unfortunately broke me out terribly

I feel so bad giving this product such a low rating, as it truly is amazing. However, after using this product, my skin breaks out like crazy.

I can say...Read complete review

I can say with 100% certainty that this product breaks me out, as I've given it several 'test runs.' I've used the product, broken out, waited for my skin to clear up, and tried it again. Every time I use the product, I break out. This truly breaks my heart, as it is an amazing product otherwise.

I find that nothing gets my skin as pristinely clean as this particular cleanser does. Something about the exfoliating beads, combined with the cleansing formula breaks down every ounce of oily, makeup, and dirt on my skin.

If you're not acne prone, I strongly recommend trying out this product! The exfoliating beads are gentle enough to use every day, but harsh enough to make the skin smooth. It's also moisturizing, which is a great combination with the exfoliating beads.

Side Effects
If you're acne-prone, stay far away. This product broke me out like crazy.

I would recommend this product no doubt

from Camden Tn

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Hydrates Skin
  • Works Effectively

• Severe Acne

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

Love this product. Works great for people will acne issues. Leaves skin soft and opens pores to reduce break outs

Awesome face scrub

from Elbow Lake Mn

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Hydrates Skin
    • Minimizes Pores
    • Smells Great
    • Soothing
    • Works Effectively

• Adult Acne
      • Blackheads & Whiteheads
      • Inflammatory Acne
      • Severe Acne

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

I myself use this product as do my teenage children! I have recommended this product to many of my family and friends! I also recommend it to complete strangers!

From the personal experience of this active lye

from libya

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Minimizes Pores
      • Works Effectively

Cons

• Dries the skin slightly

• Blackheads & Whiteheads

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

One of the best facial lotion that I used and it has a clear effect from the first use and did not have any symptoms Janip as the price is low and wonderful results Tried advice Why spend a lot of money and this lotion available to you at a very low price One package Cddk two months on most can be used before sleep or before Go to work and there will not be a drought on the face may be in hot areas like me so this lye of essentials and also the owners of oily skin is indispensable to him may be uncomfortable for the low price and says inefficient price is not a requirement for the quality of the product This illusion of this product is excellent and effective
      The product is not expensive Try it for two weeks and you will know its effectiveness
      How to use Wash your face with water Just take a little lotion on the face and gently knead in a circular way for 4 minutes and then a little push to dry Then tap with water

Love this product

from TX

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
      • Leaves Clean Feel

• Acne-Prone Skin
        • All Skin Types
        • Combination Skin
        • Daily Use
        • Oily Skin

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

I love this product. I use it every night before going to bed. It removes my makeup and cleans my skin. My skin also feels soft after I use it.

for minor uses

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

The Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub is a nice little scrubber for skin that is overly sensitive to chemicals-based products. I use this scrub daily for at least two to three times a day to exfoliate my face and to get rid of the dirt. At first, this scrub was for my little brother, but after seeing him use it a couple times without any problems I decided to give it a try. Some other uses for this product would be removing makeup. I use this to remove eyeliner because the makeup removal bottle I have in the past; the smell was too strong and irritable.

This Clean and Clear scrub doesn't give your skin the oily feeling other skin-care products give, it doesn't burn nor irritate my skin when I applied it on. I notice after a few weeks of use into the scrub, my skin's been feeling refreshed, restored, exfoliated, and more alive. The Clean and Clear exfoliating scrub is good for minor-acne users and for people whose skin isn't excessively oily. Otherwise, it wouldn't work just as effective.

• Immediacy:

This does not work on acne but a good cleanser.

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

I initially bought this because I was getting acne on my face. I used it for weeks but I didn't see any improvement on the acne. However, as a normal cleanser, I think this is a good one. It leaves your face feeling fresh. You get a weak tingly feeling after washing this off. I don't know if that means anything but it does make your face feel clean. It also has little bits in the solution so you feel like your face is getting a scrub. I would recommend it for regular use but don't think it will help get rid of any acne problems you may have on your face.

This soap is effective as a normal cleanser but I don't think it is effective as an acne solution.

Ease of Application
        It is easy to apply. It is a bit difficult to wash off. You need to scrub your face multiple times to get it completely off.

Convenience
        It is very easy to use. It doesn't foam as much but I think that is intentional.

Side Effects
        I don't think it has many side effects.

Immediacy
        This does not have immediate effects on acne.

A bit tingly and the bottle doesn't last as long as I'd like

from West Virginia

good scrub

from San Diego ca

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

I have dry skin, and suffer from blackheads they constantly clog my pores. I recently discovered Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub, and I love this product it works so good. This scrub is super cooling on my skin like a minty feel I love using this especially when I'm hot or have been out in the sun all day. It really refreshes my skin, and wakes me up while cleaning deep into my pores removing all the trapped impurities. My skin looks a lot smoother, and glowing right after I use this. It comes it a squeeze bottle, and I only take a small about to do my whole face it also rinses away very easy in warm water. The scrub granules are not that harsh they come in a gel base which makes it easier to spread around, but they are effective enough to make my face feel smoother when I am scrubbing my skin. This formula does not lather at all it is just a straight scrub for my face. My skin does not feel tight or irritated when I use this it is oil free so it doesn't strip my face of its natural oils. I noticed a reduction of clogged pores after a week of using this product.

• Immediacy:

One of my favorite facial cleansers

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

I have been using this facial cleanser on and off for years, and it is one of my favorites. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed every time. I feel like it is very effective at cleaning the pores. I don't have a lot of trouble with acne but I like to use this to help clear build up to prevent black heads from forming. The only downside I have experienced with this is that is sometimes leaves my facial skin feeling dry and with a tight sensation from the dryness. This is easily remedied by using a facial moisturizer and I've found that the more I use the cleanser, the less dry my face feels as my skin seems to adjust.

This does a great job at removing dirt and oil from my face and helps prevent blackheads. I am never disappointed at how my face feels afterwards.

Ease of Application
        I use this most often when I'm in the shower so it's extremely easy to apply and then rinse. I have also used it in the evening before bed to remove my make up, and it is easy to apply and rinse off over the sink.

Convenience
        This comes in a convenient tube. The lid is easy to operate and the product comes out easily and smoothly.

Side Effects
        Sometimes this causes dry itchy skin for me but it seems to get better the more often I use the product.

Great Everyday Exfoliating!

from Ohio

Comments about Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub:

This is a great exfoliating wash safe for everyday use. I have been using it for years and find it works well for my skin. It definitely leaves your skin feeling instantly refreshed with a wonderful minty fresh eucalyptus tingle. I lather it onto a rag before using it everynight before bed and it works great at removing any face makeup and leaves my skin silky smooth. Just use a little extra caution when rinsing around your eyes making sure not to get any of the exfoliating grains from the scrub into your eyes. Overall, it is a great product and I always feel a nice deep clean after using it. I love Clean and Clear and their exfoliating scrub is super affordable, I would highly recommend using it.

Clean and Clear Exfoliating Scrub is an extremely effective way to get a deep and very thorough clean right at home.

Ease of Application
        It is very easy to apply- You can either use it with a washcloth or work it into a lather in your hands and apply it directly to your face/body.

Convenience
        It is a fast and effective exfoliating scrub wash that is very easy to use and will leave your skin feeling clean and clear in a flash!

Side Effects
        It is safe for everyday use, just be cautious when using the product around your eyes- The exfoliating bits burn terribly bad if they find their way in!

Immediacy
        I love the tingly sensation it leaves. Your skin feels fresh, clean and fabulous right away, I love it!