Other Hair Sprays:
Classic Care Non Aerosol Extra Hold Hair Spray, Unscented

White RainClassic Care Non Aerosol Extra Hold Hair Spray, Unscented

White Rain Sensations Hairspray is great

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Extra Hold Hair Spray, Unscented:

I love this hairspray and it is better for the environment than the aerosol hairspray. I love the citrus scent also. In addition to that, the hairspray holds my hair in place where I want it to hold it. Great product and I recommend it to anyone.

White Rain is a good hairspray at a cheap price

from Wentzville, MO

As a busy mother of 3 young kids good products at a low price are a must.  White rain is the only hairspray I use. White rain is a product I am able to get at a low prices, no coupons needed.  I have short, straight black hair.  White Rain is a hairspray that provides a hold that lasts all day but is not crispy or stiff.  I like the pump over the aerosol.  This hairspray lets you use a little to provide alot of hold.  Their is a fragrance to it but it is not strong or overpowering.  I also use this hairspray on my young daughters gymnastic ponys and it works like a charm.  This hairspray is very inexpensive and the fact that you don't have to use much makes it an even better value.  I am able to find this hairspray at all of the retailers I visit.  I also definitely like the fact that white rain does not test its products on animals.  I highly suggest if you are looking for a simple no fluff, no salon price hairspray, this is the definite choice.