Other Paints:
Clark + Kensington Paint and Primer Flat Enamel Interior Paint

Ace HardwareClark + Kensington Paint and Primer Flat Enamel Interior Paint

Clark Kensington Paint and Primer Flat Enamel Interior Paint

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Ace Hardware Clark + Kensington Paint and Primer Flat Enamel Interior Paint:

I had the opportunity to use this paint a while back helping a friend paint his home. I had never used this before but had a few contractors tell me they used it and it was professional grade. They were telling the truth. It's very high quality paint and although we used a sprayer and back-rolled, it really did do a great job. We used much less paint that I thought it would take and it went on very even and looks great.

Quality
I won't say it's the best I've ever used but based on the results and the amount of money the paint cost, it's a great paint for the price. It's certainly better than some that are much higher priced and over hyped.

I'm not sure as it hasn't been up a long time. A few contractor friends tell me it's very durable so I believe them.

Coverage
Well, even though we were spraying, it didn't use a lot of paint so yes, the coverage is very good.

Ease of Appliation
The paint is very easy to roll on. I see no issues with this paint and ease of use. I recommend it.

• Quality: