Other Primers:

from Chicago, IL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Clarins Hydra-Balanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6:

I tried this product for a week this winter. I'm always on the hunt for THE tinted moisturizer. This one is definitely a good product. It is very moisturizing and has a nice feel on my skin. I have dry skin but hate when a product is too thick and leaves my skin greasy. This one doesn't. It's lightweight and absorbs easily. The color was a bit too dark for me but I mixed it with a bit of my daily moisturizer and it was perfect. I gave it 3 stars though because it's not exceptional and very expenssive. For the price I'd expect something better is terms of coverage (like the Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer for exemple).

It was a very tradional product, very comparable to drugstore products, good but not wow and definitely too expenssive. I'll definitely look around before trying this one.

HIghly recommend it

from Austin, TX

Pros

Cons

Comments about Clarins Hydra-Balanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6:

Clarins usually makes good products, and I find this "Clarins Hydra-Balanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6" to be my favorite. The quality is first rate and the tinted moisturizer gives you enough coverage when you don't feel like doing the full tilt boogie when it comes to make-up. I have been using this product for 1 year,  I love how it feels when I apply this to my skin after washing: it's soft and comfortable and the product gives a pretty satin finish. I usually wear this on minimal make up days, some lip gloss and light mascara and it looks and feels great. It keeps my dry skin hydrated, with no heavy coverage.It evens out my skin tone while moisturizing and leaves a natural glow with its beautiful colour and without giving me that heavy make up feeling, it covers well, blends easily and I do not need a lot so it lasts. Especially good in the winter when skin gets really dried out. It revives skin while preventing it from UV rays, pollution and free radicals.

Clarins Hydra-Balanced tinted moisturizer SPF6 - love it!

from Almont, MI

Comments about Clarins Hydra-Balanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6:

When I have to wear foundation, for photos or special events this is the one I use.  It's light yet still offers good coverage.  I have tried nearly every brand out there from Avon to Lancome and they all just sit on my face like oil.  The minute I smooth the Clarins over my skin it sinks in and leaves a nice glow with great coverage.  As much as I love it, I would like to see a higher SPF rating.  The other benefit is that it's a mosturizer and a very light mosturizer.  Excellent for use during the day and not much harm if you happen to sleep in it.  I do that alot.  Other brands tend to break you out if you sleep in them.  Clarins seems to protect your skin more than damage it.  I have just returned to buying Clarins after trying everything else that's cheaper.  Trust me, it's not worth it.  I would have been better cutting down on how many different Clarins products I used instead of trying to replace them. Overall it's head a shoulders above other foundations out there.