Other Facial Moisturizers:
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

My Obsession with Clarin's

Comments about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:

If you are looking for elegance and results then this is for you. Brightens and tightens just when you need it the most. It is very lightweight with no greasy of oily feeling. Leaves your skin dewy. It is so very easily absorbed. I use it before I put on my makeup for the day and when I need to relieve myself of that tired look after a long day at work. Leaves your skin looking alive and awake. You can also use it as a mask. If you are looking for an immediate skin pick me up then this is for you. Tightens your skin so you look rested and relaxed. I you want to get rid of signs of fatigue in a flash then this is something well worth trying. I have used this product for 2 years and it is worth the money. It does not break me out and I have very sensitive skin. My husband wonders what I have done, especially since I am 44 and everyone thinks I am in my 20's. I cannot praise this product enough.

Ease of Application
Use a very small amount.

• Ease of Application:

Works in a flash

Comments about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:

As with all Clarins product this particular product is awesome. Most skin care products are treatments where results come from continued use. This product however, results are immediate. I find that after working all day and having to go somewhere after, whether to attend an event or to the grocery store, this product gives you an instant face lift. It smooths out lines and freshens the tired look we all get at the end of the day. If you are the type of person looking for a quick fix, this is the product for you.

Clarins tends to be on the pricey side, but it is worth every dime and you do not need to slather it on to get results. You are talking about a bit more than a head of a cotton swab to cover your face and you are good to go.

If you are someone with sensitive skin you should have no worries with this product. It is made from plant extracts with no fragrance added.

You will love this product especially at the end of the day. The word flash is true.

• Ease of Application:

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm should be called Magic Flash Balm

from Almont, MI

Comments about Clarins Beauty Flash Balm:

It totally wakes up your skin and immediately your face looks heathier and younger.  I use this instead of foundation!  When I do use foundation, Clarins tinted mosturizer is all I use.  I can't begin to figure out how the Beauty flash balm works, but it does.  You don't want to pile a lot of other creams on your skin with this.  I just wash and tone and put the beauty flash balm on and my face says HELLO and I'm out the door.  The glow lasts all day long and people will notice.  The day after I returned to Clarins products I got several comments on my skin.  One day!  Imgine the reaction after a few weeks.  It's amazing, even my husband noticed and he is totally duh about the way I look.  I could run around on fire and he'd notice the smell of smoke first.  So for him to ask me what I'm using on my face is huge.  I love Clarins and you will too, aside from being an awesome line all the products last really long.