Other Hair Colorings:

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss

Pros

Cons

Gotta have it!

I have that unruly curly hair that people love and adore but to keep it that way takes a bit of work on a daily washing basis so I have experimented with many conditioners and have settled with several including this tube of Clairol gloss.

What I love about this product is the thickness and how it can detangle the worse tangles with very little problem.  I have a convertible and I cycle so my hair is bombarded with wind and tangles but I don't mind because I know that I can turn to this product if I end up with a snarl that my Pantene cannot resolve.  It's thick, coats the problem area well but requires a great amount of rinsing to get it out.  That's alright since the trade off is the removal of a bad tangle without the use of scissors.  If you have hair that is hard to detangle, then I recommend this product.  Not on a regular basis since it is thick and heavy but it is excellent for hair like mine.

Sandy

If you color your hair don't use this product

I received **Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss** in my goodie gift bag for Christmas this year and I was excited because I saw on a show that glossing your hair once a week was a great idea for you hair.  It is suppose to boost  your hair color and give it great condition.

What Clairol says:

***Intensive Treatment for color-treated or highlighted hair.***

*Love the intensive conditioning treatment that comes in your box, but wish there were more?*

*Now you can have more! ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss is a specially designed intensive weekly conditioner for color-treated hair - like the one that comes in your hair color box!*

*Q: What is ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss?A: ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss is an **intensive weekly conditioner **specially designed for color treated hair. This two minute miracle helps keep your color looking healthy, long-lasting and shiny, for up to six weeks! *

*Q: When should I use ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss? A: Treat your hair once a week to ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss to keep your color at its beautiful best.*

*Q: How does it work?A: Only ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss has our exclusive ColorSealTM complex that seals the hair cuticle helping to keep your hair from looking faded, dull, and dry.*

*Q: Can I be sure it will work with MY brand and shade? A: Yes! ColorSealTM Conditioning Gloss works wonders when used with ANY at-home or salon color-treated hair - even highlights! Guaranteed.**

*Root Touch-up to touch-up roots between colorings!*

*Color boosting glaze to boost color and shine between colorings!*

**What I say:**  I have been using this new Clairol product for about 4 weeks now (before my new hair color and after). I have never been a fan of Clairol hair color because it has always turned my hair pink. It could be my body chemistry...not sure. I thought with this just being a conditioning gloss it would be fine. I have heard so many great things about hair gloss too.

From my use (before and after my hair color) It conditions great and super, but it is fading and lightening  my hair color way to fast.  I have followed the directions, but left it on for a min compared to the two min. that they recommended. I like this product for the conditioning, but if you color your hair it does not do what it claims.  It does have a money back guarantee. I would go for that, but this was a gift and will just stop using it.

If you like your hair color don't use this product...If your hair came out to dark...this product will fade it FAST!

Nice n Easy works Very Soft Hair

from marooc

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Great Color

Cons

• Doesn't Last

• Touch Ups

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

I do not use Clairol's Nice and Easy hair color anymore, but I am still very partial to this particular Nice and Easy product. I really hate when my hair starts to get a little frizzy from dying it and I hate it when the color starts to fade. Clairol's Nice and Easy Conditioning Gloss is perfect for this problem. I started using it the last time I dyed my with Clairol's hair dye and I was so impressed. Using this product weekly kept my hair from getting frizzy, the color lasted a lot longer, and it made my hair incredibly shiny. Every time I use it, it makes my hair looks like it has just been freshly dyed. It is the best companion to any hair dye. I have continued to use it even though I do not use Clairol Nice and Easy dye anymore.

Not only does the gloss give the hair an incredible softness, it also works to eliminate frizz and to make hair more manageable. And, the goodness does not stop there, since this is a product used after coloring your hair. It works to lock in the color and seal it so that it looks better for much longer.

I enjoy using Nice n Easy hair coloring gloss on a regular basis. I buy this product on a regular basis to keep my hair soft and shiny. This is best used with Nice n Easy hair color for better results. I recommend this because it works for me.

• Commitment To Color:
  • Semi-Permanent
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Nice n Easy works for me.

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

Nice n Easy color seal conditioning gloss is a must have after coloring or highlighting your hair. This Nice n Easy hair gloss adds just enough conditioning for a newly highlighted head of hair. A little goes a long way with this product. I like the very pleasant scent left on my hair after I put a little Nice n Easy in my hair a few minutes.

This Nice n Easy hair coloring gloss leaves your hair very soft. This makes it easier to comb and brush through. I leave this product on my head about 5 minutes for more thorough conditioning. Sometimes I comb this through my hair after hair coloring in the shower when my hair is still wet for an easier comb out.

For SMooth & Vibrant Hair

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

I often wonder how they make these conditioners that are found inside of hair coloring. They leave your hair amazingly soft, silky and wonderful. This product from Nice N Easy is no exception, and I love to use it on my hair.

I think this stuff is really awesome, and it delivers on all of the promises that it makes. My hair looks amazing after I use it, and my hair stays vibrant, too. Couldn't ask for anything better, so certainly a product that I would recommend.

Ease of Application
it is super easy to use. In a squeeze bottle so all that you need to do is give it a little squeeze. And, a little goes a long way so this will last you a long time.

• Ease of Application:

A wonderful treatment for colored hair!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

This product is incredibly effective. It does everything it promises and more. I will always use this product when I dye my hair to keep the color fresh and vibrant.

Very Soft Hair With Locked In Color

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

Whenever dyeing your hair, it is very important to have a good solid conditioner that will lock the color in your hair if you want your color to last as long as possible. Otherwise, you will have very dull looking hair that fades quickly.

In the Clairol Nice N Easy boxes of hair dye, you usually get a nice sized tube of conditioner that is meant to be used once a week until it is gone. It is such nice conditioner that it seems a shame when it is run out, but then Clairol decided to release it on its own.

This is a great conditioner well worth having on hand, especially if you ever dye your hair, but even if you have hard to comb easily tangled hair.

A pleasant smelling conditioner, this stuff is really nice. I find that it leaves the hair very soft and easy to comb out. One of the people whose hair I work on gets very snarled hair on the back of her head which is difficult to comb out without breakage. When using this conditioner, her hair is easy to comb out and she gets a much better result when using it. Color is also locked in and enhanced too which makes it a positive to use. The key is to remember to use it only once a week and no more or it tends to get weighed down.

Ease of Application
This conditioner is very easy to use. You simply put a small amount (size of a pea unless hair is unusually thick or long) and then work it into the hair. You leave it in the hair while you finish showering (or while you wait bent over the sink). Then rinse it out. This is meant to be used only once a week, so if you wash your hair more often, you need to only use it once.

• Ease of Application:

Love this conditioner...low cost and great results.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

I first tried this conditioner via the packet that came with the box of haircolor. I've long abandoned boxed color (I leave that to the professionals now), but I keep going back to this conditioner.  I love this conditioner because it helps my hair stay shiny and keeps the luster of my color. The conditioner is lightweight and makes my hair soft and keeps my highlights looking shiny and bright. I have fine hair with highlights.  Many deep conditioners tend to make my hair limp or greasy feeling.  This rinses out and leaves my hair shiny and without any typical residue.  I also like the smell of the product.  It's not too strong, but instead leaves a pleasant scent.  I've tried LOTS of deep conditioners that literally cost 10x's the price and this is the best I've found.

The tube looks small but you don't need a lot.  My hair is about 3 inches past my shoulders and it easily lasts for 6 treatments.  Sometimes I apply it before sitting in the sauna or steamroom at the gym.  Afterward, it's like having a salon deep conditioning treatment.  Awesome results for just a little money...

Makes Hair Soft

from Duryea, PA

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

This review is for Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss, 1.96 fl oz

I have fine straight hair and most conditioners flatten my hair and make it too limp, especially the intensive moisturizing treatment kind.  This one does not.

I use this product twice a week to make my hair silky, shiny, and smooth.

It makes my hair look and feel so much better when I use it but I think that more than twice a week could be overkill and make my hair too soft.

If you have knotty hair, this conditioner makes the comb just slide through hair and gets the knots out very easily.

For some reason, Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Weekly Conditioning Gloss is found in the hair color isle and not with the other conditioners.

Warning…A tiny little bit goes a very long way.

One drawback, I wish they would make this conditioner in a large bottle rather than a small tube.

Also, it can be hard to find in stores.

Gotta have it!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Sandy

Soft and Shiny Hair

from Pittston, PA

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

Nice 'n Easy ColorSeal conditioning gloss makes my hair  healthy looking, soft and shiny.

It works with any at-home or salon hair color, to lock in color and is great at keeping your hair beautiful between colorings.

The scent too is lovely.

This is the same conditioner that Clairol puts in their hair color kits.

It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.

It can be hard to find in stores and it is in the hair color isle.

it's above average

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Seal Conditioning Gloss:

I love it, but it's not the most perfect conditioner or the best one I ever used.  It does give a beautiful shine, and softens the hair and the split ends don't show, but it's not the cure for split ends (nothing really is, you'll just have to cut your hair for the split ends),  but if you want to have beautiful hair and avoid the breakage of hair due to split ends i do suggest that you use this at every shower, which is everyday and see that your hair will grow longer and faster b/c the split ends wont keep on breaking the hair. It is gentle enough to use every day, it wont dry or damage your hair, as a matter of fact it's the best for dry and damage hair, is it worth the price? Maybe depending on you if you want your hair to look good and you got the money for it then go for it and i have to remind you that this is for everyday use.  This is for blondes also, to keep the color of your hair after bleaching or blonding your hair, it won't make your hair dull looking.