Other Hair Colorings:

Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Hair Color

Does a nice job

from Richmond VA

Comments about Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Hair Color:

Though this wasn't my first choice when I went to the store to buy hair dye, I am glad I gave it a try. It did a great job of brightening up my hair and making it look so healthy! It also ended up feeling a lot softer than I expected, which was a great added bonus since some home hair dyes make my hair feel unhealthy and processed. I loved how it made my hair look and it lasted for a decent amount of time, all for a pretty good price. I would recommend it for home touch-ups and for basic dye jobs.

I thought this did a great job of a basic dye job on my hair. It wasn't quite salon quality, but it was so simple to do by myself and it made my hair look really beautiful. I was so happy with the results!

Ease of Application
This was very easy to apply by myself. It was a little tricky in some places and I did end up with some on my skin, but the discoloration faded fairly quickly. You may want to ask for help if you're new to dying your own hair!

• Ease of Application:

Less damaging, less time, more shine!

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Clairol Natural Instincts Vibrant Hair Color:

In only 10 minutes color your hair with complete gray coverage. Less damaging than regular permanent hair color. Vibrant shades & lots of shine.

Work fast - a definite plus! Hair color is runny - maybe I didn't shake the bottle enough? I made a huge mess but very happy with the end result! I've tried Revlon's 10 minute hair color & didn't like it. I got great results with Clairol's though.

You get a packet of "color refresher" and another pair of gloves to use in 2 weeks after you've colored.

I didn't think I'd need the gloves. Wrong. I left the color refresher on for 7 minutes. I was left with a red tint that didn't cover my roots that were already showing.

Didn't care for the color refresher leaving my hair red. The shade I chose was neutral so I wouldn't have the red head problem. I was loving the shade until I used the color refresher. It left my scalp a orangey color & my hair red. Quite a bit washed out the following day but it's still red. I'm surprised it didn't cover my roots at all. How can I have roots only 2 weeks after coloring?

Ease of Application
Messy! Very runny. I got hair color all over my bathroom! I'm hoping I just didn't shake the bottle long enough. The mess I made is enough to deter me from reaching for this box again!

• Ease of Application: