Other Shampoos:
Clairol Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Shampoo

Clairol Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Shampoo

Pros

Cons

herbal essences none of your frizziness shampoo is awesome.

Herbal Essences none of your frizziness shampoo is the best shampoo i have ever used. I have very frizzy hair when I come right out of the shower, and by using this shampoo, i don't have to worry about having frizz. Even when my hair is wet it is not frizzy at all. Also, this shampoo works really well when used in conjunction with the Herbal Essences none of your frizziness conditioner. There is nothing bad about this product at all. It smells amazing as well, so you will enjoy using it. Unlike most shampoos though, it actually does what it says it is going to do. It says it will tame your frizz, and that is exactly what it does. I would definitely reccomend this shampoo for anybody, even if they don't have frizzy hair. If your hair is already tame, this will just make it look even more shiny and smooth, so nobody can go wrong with using this shampoo. Before I started to use this shampoo, i had to wait until my hair was dry, because i felt that my hair was way too frizzy to wear it when it was wet and not dry yet. But now that i use Herbal Essences none of your frizziness shampoo, I can just get out of the shower and not have to worry about how my hair is, and if it is frizzy or if it is not frizzy, becasue the shampoo works so well, and i can just wear my hair however I want. It is so nice not to have to worry about the frizziness of your hair, because you can go anywhere and your hair won't poof up from all of that frizz. This shampoo really does work, and gets rid of everybodys frizz. Unlike other frizz shampoos I have used, this one really works at getting your frizz out of your hair. Frizz is something that nobody likes, so this product is just perfect, and it is necessary for everybody who wants their hair to look beautiful.

Its smells good but thats it.

herbal essences is a great smelling product but thats it. I have just recently purchased the shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair control and was disapointed. Personally I have very frizzy hair and not even trimming it helps so I have to depend on some what expensive products to control my hair but when i hear of this herbal essence shampoo and conditioner i was happy because it is very affordable and would be a tremendous amount of help especially since im in school. So I decided to try it and it turns out it makes my hair even more frizzy than it already is and my hair isn't thick and coarse its actually pretty thin and smooth but it tends to get really frizzy. So it turned out to be a wase of money even though it was cheap after i used it once i never used it again i ended up giving it to my roomy who loved the smell of it, which that it did i really liked the smell. Maybe that all they worry about making there product smell good and don't worry about the quality.

Helps keep away the frizziness

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Shampoo:

I have very long, wavy, thick hair that has a tendency to be frizzy. I decided to try Clairol Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Smoothing Shampoo to see if it would help at all in keeping my hair under control. This did a great job of keeping my hair moisturized and minimizing the frizziness I typically have in my hair. This kept my hair clean all day, and it did not cause it to become oily at all.

I like that this product is really afforable and gentle enough to use on color-treated hair. It did not cause any discoloration in my hair, and it did not make the color fade.

This shampoo does a great job of making my frizzy hair more managable. It definitely keeps it moisturized which helps keep the frizz out of my hair.

This shampoo smells great, as do all Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners. It keeps my hair smelling fresh all day long, and I have even received compliments about my hair smelling good when I use this shampoo.

You trade frizz for grease

from Michigan

Many of the anti-frizz shampoos in my experience weigh hair down and use grease to keep the frizz down. This is one of those products that does exactly that. It does an ok job but by the afternoon my hair feels dirty and greasy because of the waxy gunk that it leaves behind. I wouldn't use this product regularly or long term because I can't stand feeling like my hair is dirty. It looks greasy too. At that point, my hair becomes unmanageable because of the grease and weigh down instead of the frizz, which defeats the point. I need a product that can get rid of the frizz without weighing my hair down.

This product is good to use in a pinch because it does an ok job of cleaning hair but it also puts gunk back on it. This product isn't very effective in the long run. You end up trading frizz for waxy gunk build up.

This product smells wonderful. It is sort of uplifting in the shower. The scent is the biggest selling point for me.

Smells amazing and leaves hair silky smooth

from Statesboro, GA

If you want a shampoo that smells amazing and gets rid of all of those little fly-aways, this shampoo is for you. My sister is a hair dresser, so she is always telling me that the best shampoo is bumble and bumble or another type of expensive brand they sell at salons. However, as a mom with two kids I don't have the luxury of buying those expensive brands of shampoo so I needed something that would work just as good for a cheaper price. At my local drugstore Herbal Essence shampoo is constantly on sale, so I decided to give this particular kind a try! I have extremely straight hair, but it is constantly frizzy and sticking out everywhere! I needed a shampoo that would get rid of all of that without weighing down my hair. This shampoo worked for me wonderfully! Not only does it smell wonderful, it helped with the frizz and it did not weigh down my hair or leave it feeling greasy.

Good all around shampoo

I jumped around for brand to brand and product to product looking for a good all around shampoo for me and this is it. It is fairly inexpensive and you don't need to use a lot of it for it to work well. It comes in a variety of sizes too so it is nice when you have room to store a lot or if you are limited on space. The bottles are easy to use and open and it is easy to get even to the last drop out of it by removing the top which just pops off with a little pull. My shower is not totally flat and the bottles tend to fall over due to the small base if I put it down on the most slanted part but besides that, it is a great product!

You don't need a lot of it for it to work and it comes out really nicely and leaves hair feeling clean for quiet a while.

I love this scent! It smells really good but is not overpowering and leaves my hair smelling natural. Herbal Essence comes in a lot of different scents and performances but this is a good basic one.

Still a bit frizzy

My curly hair is often very dry and fighting frizziness is an uphill battle for me. I like to try new shampoos and I love Herbal Essence products so I gave this one a go in hopes that it would tame my unruly hair a bit. One of the things I really liked about it was that my hair felt very clean. I didn't have to use much of it and it fully saturated my hair and washed away leaving behind a great smell. I wish it would have given slightly better results but for what you pay for it it's still a solid product.

I did notice that it had tamed some of my frizz but there was still quite a bit that I had to control using other hair products. Don't expect a miracle if you have really dry hair but if you're looking for something to just boost your frizz fighting a bit this is a great product to add into your hair routine.

As always the smell of this shampoo is amazing. It lasts several hours too!

None of Your Frizzness Does an Okay Job

from Broken Arrow, OK

None of Your Frizzness by Herbal Essences isn't the best out there but it is not bad either.
It lathers well and rinces out about like your average shampoo. It has a light fruity fragrance that is nice and it will stay with you so you should like the smell out of the bottle enough because you are going to smell like it.

It dosen't eliminate all my frizz but I do notice some improvement. Don't expect dramatic results.

I like the smell fine but it isn't the best smelling one out there.

I don't want none of your frizziness!

from Auburn, NY

Herbal Essences None of Your Frizziness is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have used it for about two years solely. For my thick hair that tends to be frizzy, this has proven to be the best product out there. It is available almost anywhere and is very affordable too! Any shampoo that is "anti frizzy" is good for me, but None of Your Frizziness is GREAT. With other shampoos and conditioners, I have experienced extremes with my hair, like being too dry and brittle or too greasy/over conditioned looking. Some products just do not tame the frizz. This one does! It keeps my hair conditioned and shiny but not too much, tames the frizz, allows me to "scrunch" or curl my hair if I want to, or I can straighten it. This product allows me to do whatever I need. It is just the best product I have found for my hair and I highly recommend this new line through HE.

It also comes in really attractive looking bottles. If you don't believe I love this product, you should see my stockpile. *wink* :)

Gave me split ends...

from Vancouver, WA

After three months of using this shampoo, I noticed no positive difference-- it didn't help with my frizz at all. However, I did develop split ends. Before using it, I had never had split ends before. The only positive was that, like all Herbal Essences shampoo, it smells great. That reason isn't enough to convince me to keep using this shampoo.

It actually works wonders

from Columbus, MS

I never thought I'd be reviewing a shampoo, but here I am.  This NONE OF YOUR FRIZZINESS by HERBAL ESSENCE is great.  I have naturally curly hair, and anybody out there who also does will know where I am coming from.  My hair looks really cool when it acts right, and this shampoo makes it act right!  The humidity here in the south is terrible for hair like mine, and I tried a lot of different ways to tame it, but I don't like putting a bunch of stuff in my hair.  This shampoo has really solved that problem for me.  I even once had a hair place in the mall try to straighten my hair. By the time I left the mall it was frizzing back up.  This shampoo let's my hair do what it does naturally without making me look like that red haired prop comic.  I have yet to get the conditioner but I can speak for the shampoo.  I also love the way it smells, its not too strong, but its a very pleasant fragrance.  The way my hair feels after I wash it, you can tell its really not going to get frizzy, the texture is great, just what I wanted my curls to finally do!  Thanks Herbal Essence!

None of Your Frizzness

from Commerce City, CO

I liked this Herbal Essences shampoo as a normal shampoo, but I didn't find that it helped at all with frizziness. My hair isn't always super frizzy, so maybe the shampoo is geared more towards people with completely frizzy hair? In any case, at least None of Your Frizzness gets my hair clean and smells amazing. I haven't always been in the habit of buying conditioner for my hair, but getting the conditioner that goes with this shampoo is definitely a bonus. While the shampoo does clean your hair, you'll want the conditioner to add that extra shine. I would not recommend this shampoo to someone who is trying to get rid of a frizz problem, but for someone who just wants clean, good smelling hair, I'd say that this shampoo is slightly above average.