Other Shampoos:
Clairol
Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties)

Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties)

Pros

Cons

Best Shampoo Ever

I have nothing but positive experiences using this product. Its one of the most inexpensive shampoos out there and they also have tons of coupons out there for Herbal Essences, but it works great on my hair and its great for everyday use. It has a great smell. I also noticed that it gives my hair lots of body, volume and shine. I will continue using this product for life. I have a lot of health problems and it shows thru my hair so this product helps with making my hair looks the best it can.

It creates body and volume and is wonderful for everyday use. Herbal Essences collection is never over drying and adds enough moisture to my hair. I have a lot of health problems and that shows in my hair, but with the Herbal Essences collection I never need to worry about that anymore. My hair couldn't look any better.

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner are the best smelling hair care products around. I feel confident using Herbal Essences everyday.

Hyrdalicious does not live up to its names meaning

I recently was looking for a new shampoo to try. I tend to have really dry hair and im generally picky about my shampoos. I saw the new hydralicious made by herbal essences out and decided to try it. i also bought the same in the conditioner. I only used about half of each bottle before i noticed that my scalp was getting noticeably drier and i mean the uncomfortable you have to itch all the time. So i discontinued using and purchased my regular brand to see if it was the shampoo or not. Within days my scalp was back to normal. I than still not sure that it was the shampoo tried it once more. Within a week i was having the same problem again. Instead it got so bad that i was itching the skin off. Its now been three weeks and my scalp is back to norma after some severe treatments to my scalp after what this shampoo did. I have never had any allergies or allergis to anything so the only thing i can figure is the shampoo. This is not a product i would buy again or recommend to anyone.

Awesome

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

This product is beautiful. I have the pink kind and it smells like beautiful gummy bears. It might make you want to eat your hair. It is swirly and pretty. The packaging is nice. My hair is long and curly and colored, and probably damaged. This shampoo works great and I always get compliments on the luscious softness, the wonderful smell, and the super amazing shine of my hair. I love Herbal Essences. They rock. My hair smells like gummy bears right now. Also, this scent compliments the curly hair mousse that I use from Herbal Essences. This is a great line of hair care products. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their hair to smell like a candy store. Compliments will be given to you everyday if you use this shampoo.

My hair is always clean and moisturized after using this product. Very effective at cleaning hair.

These products smell like gummy bears frolicking in a meadow of edible flowers.

Great Shampoo

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

I use both the long and strong shampoo and color treated shampoo. They both work well on my hair, keeping it strong, smooth and smelling good.

Keeps my hair soft and manageable. I have tried more expensive shampoos and they leave my hair where I can't even get a brush through it.

Smells great no matter which product I get, long hair or color treated.

Very good shampoo

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

I have to say that I have purchased and used many times this Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo and I truly of love it. This Herbal Essences Shampoo is a very very good product that actually does for your hair what it claims to do. This is one of the few shampoos that I have tried that actually lives up to its name. The first good thing about this shampoo is that it cleans your hair very well and without stripping it if essential oils that it needs. This shampoo does not dry out your hair either. Another good thing about this Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo is that it moisturized your hair leaving it clean and soft. It is truly a great shampoo. Hydralicious is the perfect word to describe it because it actually hydrates your hair. Also another good thing is that it has a wonderful accent that is not over powering. And lady but not least the price is extremely affordable so that everyone should be able to fit it in their budget. I do recommend that all if my friends and family try this product.

Best Shampoo Ever

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

Great shamoo for the price

from Texas

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

This shampoo is so great for my hair. I was a little worried at first because it was priced so low but it works very well. My hair has a natural wave and can get dry and frizzy with the wrong shampoo. The purple bottle Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo with De-damaged boost made my hair so soft, it was amazing. It smells great, lathers up really well, and rinses out clean. It's super light and doesn't weigh my hair down at all like most hydrating shampoos. It's really thick, but not too thick. It's just the perfect thickness. I also love the color swirls, it looks nice in the bottle.
The price isn't amazing, but it's reasonable for shampoo and worth the price you pay. Especially when bought in a combination pack with a conditioner, it's even less expensive. I bought it at Target, and got the combination pack at a great price. It's so easy to find, and such a great deal for the money. Try it yourself, especially if you are looking for a great shampoo that won't cost too much.

Smells fantastic and made my hair soft!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

Smells great and worked well with my wavy hair.The shampoo made my hair so soft but still had body. I really liked how it accentuated the waves in my hair instead of making it flat like a lot of shampoos do. My hair had bounce and body and was not frizzy. I also have really long hair and it did not drag it down or make it feel heavy. My hair smelled great, was soft, bouncy and pretty !

Wonderful product except for one thing

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

For the price, this is an amazing product. The scent is amazing. It helps with dry, frizzy, damaged hair. It helps make you're hair feel smooth. For me, the scent helps me relax. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all.
The only issue that I have with this product is the amount that you get. Even though it is cheap, it can add up as you have to continue buying the product. The bottle is fairly small compared to other commercial brands, which is why you have to get more. For me, I have to keep buying the conditioner because I have thick long hair. Otherwise, I'd recommend this product to anyone.

Va-va-boom ka-boom!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

This is the best line I have tried from the Herbal Essences brand. It smells great in their own individual varieties, and it keeps my hair nice and tidy.

And I am very glad that it leaves my curly/wavy hair tamed, even in this humid Puerto Rican climate. It's frustrating to iron your hair to go out and it slowly gets curly during the course of the day.

The scent, this line provides, stays all day!! It does a great job enamoring anyone who likes to smell hair. You know... like that weird guy from the Charlie's Angels movie. Nah, seriously, my boyfriend will just come up to me and smell my hair sometimes. In a non-creepy way.

I usually shampoo twice with it, because even if it does smell great and helps with the frizz, it does need a double dose to get my scalp feeling clean and safe, because who wouldn't want their scalps feeling like a five year old at christmas?

In conclusion: Frizz conquering + cupid like power aroma + double dose of cleaning sessions. I recommend this shampoo, and its probably the one we buy most in my household.

Added bonus!!! Its at a great price. <3

Great Shampoo

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

I love the entire line of herbal essence shampoos and conditioners. I love the smell of each of the varieties and the way they make my hair feel soft to the touch and easy to style. I use the hydration varieties because my hair is very thin and fragile. I seem to lose quite a few strands throughout the day. This shampoo leaves me hair feeling soft and nourished instead of dry and brittle like some other shampoos. I also love the smell it leaves my hair with. I do not use any other products in my hair besides shampoo and conditioner so the smell of these lasts with me through my day. I also let my hair air dry and usually just pull it up in a ponytail so I know exactly what my shampoo and conditioner are doing for my hair without the added mess of other unnecessary products. This shampoo is a nice rich formula that lathers up very nicely and does not require a huge amount to get the job done.

Smooth, good smelling, easy squeeze bottle.

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo (All Varieties):

I tend to use this product when i notice it is on sale at my local store. For i do have a specific shampoo/conditioner i use, but this is a very inexpensive product that gets the job done!
I've noticed the shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and hydrated. Not to mention the difference scents all have their own unique wonderful smell.

All of the different types mostly leave my hair feeling clean and hydrated. I feel like using this product continuously is truly helping the overall health of my hair strands.

all of them have their own unique smell that makes one just smell the bottle and go "Mmmmm."