3.9
Clairol
Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo

Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo

3.9

You won't believe the benefits.

I have tried many different shamppos over the last several years.  This shampoo was the first of the Herbal Essences brand I have tried.  I was amazed by the results.  I have thick often hard to manage hair that become frizzy at the ends.  This shampoo left my hair feeling, looking, and smelling great.  I did not have an itchy scalp after using this product which is often a common problem for me.  My hair was easier to brush and style after using.  The ends of my hair did not frizz and I do not have to use anti-frizz products.  My hair did not have an oily effect that some hydrating shampoos in the past has caused.  It had a healthy shiney appear and feel.  The smell was not top perfumey, (which I liked) however smelled very refreshing.  My hair does not have to be washed everyday when I use this shampoo so it's great for those camping trips my family and I go on.  The cost was very comparable to the other brand name shampoos I have used.  Since trying this shampoo I have also tried other Herbal Essences Shampoos.  I only wish that this shampoo smelled as  good as the Herbal Essence Hydrating shampoo that has coconut and lotus flower in it.  Good shampoo over all.

Don't waste your money...this crap sucks!

I bought this new Herbal Essences Hydralicious shampoo and conditioner to try it out. What a mistake. I love other Herbal Essences products, so I thought this would be nice too. Boy was...Read complete review

I bought this new Herbal Essences Hydralicious shampoo and conditioner to try it out. What a mistake. I love other Herbal Essences products, so I thought this would be nice too. Boy was I wrong...

I thought the conditioner smelled terrible. Sort of like watermelon bubble gum. It made me feel sick to my stomach everytime I washed my hair. It gave me a headache.

It also made my scalp itchy and dry feeling.

I wouldn't bother trying it...

Great product and works well

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

I have used this product for many years and it always has worked very well. This is my daughters favorite shampoo. She loves the colors of the bottles and picking out a different scent when we go to the store. It works really well to clean your hair and make it feel silky and smooth. When my daughter uses this shampoo, she doesn't have to use any type of product to take out the tangles, the shampoo is all she needs. Herbal Essences is a quality product and one of our favorites. They offer coupons in the local newspapers for this product and it makes them very affordable.

This product is a great shampoo that leaves hair feeling soft and smooth. It lathers up very well and makes your hair feel very clean.

The scents of this brand are amazing. I love everyone of them. They are very fragrant and the scent stays with your hair until the next wash. This shampoo is one of my favorite scents and keeps me wanting to buy more.

Don't waste your money...this crap sucks!

from Traverse City, MI

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

It also made my scalp itchy and dry feeling.

I wouldn't bother trying it...

Don't wast your money...this crap sucks!

from Traverse City, MI

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

I love other Herbal Essences products, so I thought this would be nice too. Boy was I wrong... The shampoo smells pretty good...but it does a terrible job on my hair. I have fairly fine hair. This shampoo left my roots oily and flat. It was awful. The ends of my hair were left dry and static-y and full of tangles, even after I used the conditioner.

It also made my scalp itchy and dry feeling. It is supposed to be sort of "balancing" to moisturize the dry parts and even out the oily bits. Not on my hair. It just made my hair look terrible. I wouldn't bother trying it...

Stick to the other types of Herbal Essences Shampoo, if you are looking for a good moisturizing one, try the Hello Hydration one.

Fabulous? I think....

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

First things first. It looks totally cool. It comes out in a nice pinky white swirl mixed together. It smells like Lifesavers. Honestly, that's what I can pinpoint the smell to being. Like the Lifesavers Gummies, to be specific. You shouldn't use that much because it weighs down your hair and feels greasy if you don't rinse very very very well. I've currently been using this shampoo for about two weeks now, washing my hair every other day. It does a nice enough job of keeping my hair clean until then but I've noticed that it doesn't maintain that clean until the second day as Drama Clean does. Maybe it's because I've used too much? But I think there's just a slight difference in formula making it creamier or greasier than other shampoos since it is supposed to hydrate my hair and balance it. So far, I don't notice any of that. It does seem to have plumped up my strands a little bit though.

Wow! Soft, silky hair for a great price!

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

I used Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners for years, and had no complaints, but decided I needed a change and my hair seemed to need something new too. So I had switched to the more expensive Pantene line, and the results were good. After a year, though, I happened upon Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting shampoo on sale and decided on a whim to switch back with this new product. I have to admit I kind of fell for the pretty, pink and white swirled colors on the bottle, as well as the great price. The shampoo itself is a pretty bright red color and smells amazing (vanilla and aloe). But, most importantly, the results were outstanding! After the first use, my hair was softer, lighter, and brighter than it had been in over a year. It looked and felt better than it ever did using the more costly Pantene shampoo that I had been using, and at a much better price, even if not on sale. Needless to say, I am thrilled, and will be running out to purchase the conditioner soon. It is a great reminder why I was loyal to the Herbal Essences brand for so long!

Amazing shampoo!

from Homestead, FL

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

This is a very nice shampoo. Herbal Essence is known for their delicious scents, and this shampoo is no different, it smells like candy. It's veryyyyyyy sweet. This is probably my favorite shampoo from Herbal Essence, not because of the smell, but because it lathers wonderfully, better than any shampoo I've ever used. I auctually look forward to washing my hair now. It feels very nice and rinses out clean. If I could think of anything to change about this product it would be the smell, while it doesn't smell bad, it's too sweet for my taste, but I am glad it's not herbal. I'd prefer it to smell more fruity and less like candy. This shampoo also makes my hair soft. The matching conditioner to this shampoo sucks and I think for the first time ever I could go without using conditioner. You now how when you rinse shampoo out of your hair and it feels dry and gross? Well not with this shampoo.

For those with dry scalp and oily hair... this stuff works!

from Richmond, KY

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

I hate shopping for shampoo. I can't ever find one that fits my unique need - I have a dry scalp and oily hair, so I need something that will moisturize the skin while stripping the hair of its excessive oils. Herbal Essence Hydralicious is one of the best products I've found that does just that. Even though it isn't marketed as a dandruff shampoo (and it smells a lot better than most of those!), it works really well for reducing light dandruff. The smell is somewhat unusual. I mean, have you ever smelled red vanilla and whipped aloe? But this is not a "bad" unusual. It most definitely smells good, but at the same time, different. This shampoo is effective AND smells good, too! Herbal Essence is also quite affordable; it's often on sale and many times you can find coupons in the Sunday newspapers for it. I highly recommend this if you, like me, shop and shop for a shampoo that will really work without costing a fortune.

Herbal Essences Ultra Hydrating Shampoo is perfect!

from Nashville, TN

I love this shampoo!!

One of my favorite features is that it self-targets the areas of your hair that need "fixed." For example, if your ends are dry and splitting, but the rest of your hair is just fine, this shampoo is PERFECT for you! While other shampoos may help those dry ends, they will also make your othewise normal roots oily and greasy. This shampoo does not! It really does self-target and make your ends less-dry, while keeping the rest of your hair looking perfect!

I also have to admit, I love the color of this shampoo! It is so enticing with it's light pink and dark pink swirls, and it just looks so moisturizing! And it is!

Another thing I love about this shampoo is that a little goes a LONG way, which means it lasts a long time. As opposed to other shampoos that are so thin, when you try to get a small amount, a lot automatically pours into your hand. This shampoo is thick, letting you control exactly how much you use-and you won't need a lot!

Heavenly hair by Herbal Essences

from The Villages, FL

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

To be honest, i bought the Herbal Essences Self-Targetting Shampoo ( i got the swirly pink one) because of its fun, exciting packaging and wasn't really thinking of the results i'd get from the product. Amazingly, it did a good job on my long and sometimes unmanageable hair! It leaves my hair smooth and shiny from root to tip and always smelling heavenly with it's infusion of red-vanilla and aloe extracts. I love its feel and smell, my husband loves it on my hair, too..so i couldn't really ask for more from this shampoo. I also got the Herbal Essences conditioner which when used after shampooing, gives the maximum effect. It comes in other great fruity flavors so you can choose which one suits you best. This is a great value for your money and once you've tried one, you'll want to try the others..but not to worry, like i said, it's very reasonably priced for a good quality shampoo. If you still haven't bought this, it's time you give it a try.

erbal essence makes my hair and scalp feel alive.

from Baker, LA

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo:

sence my daughter and I have been useing the Earbal essance line of shampoo we look to try a new type in the Erbal Essence line of shampoos and conditioners. I cant think of one that we disliked in any way . Everytime we try a differant type we find ourselves saying "wow I really like this one" they are so wounderfull weather it be the self targeting or hydrating or frizz control and all the many more that there is to offer I love them all and really if I had to chice just one I dont think I could do that. Sence I have been using the erbal Essence line of shampoos I have noticed that I dont have to buy more conditioner than shampoo. It takes very little shampoo no matter how short or long or even thick someones hair type might be you only need a small amout of shampoo and conditioner to wash and condition our hair.When washing the shampoo out of your hair, it comes out easy and leaves my hair feeling clean. When conditioning my hair it only takes a small amount and washes out without leaving my hair greasy or feeling any build up.