3.2
Clairol
Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner

Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner

3.2

This conditioner is just okay

from Hiram, GA

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner:

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner is okay, but it is not my favorite. I cannot tell exactly whether it is the shampoo or the conditioner that is off putting to me. I suspect that it is the shampoo, and since I like to use matching shampoos and conditioners, I most likely won't be buying it again. The conditioner smells nice, and it does make my hair feel silky, but the shampoo and conditioner combination leaves my roots frizzy looking frizzy, but flat somehow. It also makes my ends feel very tangled. Like I said, I cannot decide which part of the shampoo-conditioner combination is the cuplrate, but I will not be buying it again. I know some people like it, so I am sure it has to do with hair texture. My hair is pretty normal in texture and thickness, and I wear it long and straight. I don't color it or anything like that. So, people with similar hair types would probably want to aviod this as well.

Herbal Essences Self-Targeting conditioner did nothing for me

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner:

This conditioner sounded promising at first.  I'm always looking for the next best thing in conditioners as my hair is quite long (waist length).  In the winter, my hair tends to get very staticky, but in the summer it can get weighed down by humidity and conditioners.  So "self-targeting" sounded like a great idea.  It also sounded a little bit sci-fi (how does it self-target anyway, does it have microscopic hair quality sensors in the formula?)  But i figured i'd give it a shot anyway.  The scent was nice, as Herbal Essences usually are, and i thought with a name like "Hydralicious" i'd be getting a product that would really moisturize my hair thoroughly.  Unfortunately, after using this conditioner and letting my hair air-dry (i rarely heat style) my hair actually felt "flimsy" rather than hydrated.  It was slick but with more of a fly-away quality than healthy, moisturized hair.  It may be a "lightweight" conditioner, but the only thing that was left feeling light was my hair, and not in a good way.

Best conditioner I've ever used, for a fraction of the price!

from Santa Ana, CA

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner:

I LOVE this conditioner! I have fine-textured hair and tend to have an oily scalp. This conditioner is light enough that it leaves my hair looking full and soft, and my scalp appears considerably less oily. I have tried other conditioners that have cost me much more money; for a fraction of the price, this conditioner helps to make my hair look like I've just stepped out of the salon!

Herbal Essences hydralicious - Pretty nice.

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner:

Man, this stuff smells good!

I recently started using this after a horrible Suave Professionals conditioner fiasco.  When I started using it, there was at least one split end on every hair and I was debating whether or not to just cut my losses - and my hair.  I didn't expect Herbal Essences to fix it.  (I've heard before that the brand can be really hard on your hair.)  I had nothing to lose, though.  Plus, it smelled nice and I needed a new conditioner.  Two weeks later, my ends are happy and smooth as ever.  So, I'm pleasantly surprised.

The conditioning is unusually light on the rest of my (rather long) hair, but it does a better job on the ends than, for example, the Pantene Pro-V stuff did.  It might actually hold up to my older salon brands, honestly, but I'd need to use for a bit longer to tell you that.

Plus, it smells terrific and it isn't terribly expensive.

In any case, so far so good.  If you've got long, fine, or generally unmanagable finicky hair, I'd recommend trying this out and seeing how it works for you.  If nothing else, your hair will smell wonderful.

I'm sure I would like it if it was easier to use...

from Michigan

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Conditioner:

Clairol Herbal Essences hydralicious self-targeting conditioner is ok. It smells great, with red vanilla & whipped aloe. But you wouldn't know it from the front of the bottle as it gives very little information on the label. The scent is listed on the back. Also, I never found anywhere on the bottle exactly what hair type this conditioner is for. As it claims to be "self-targeting", I assumed it was for all hair types. I don't think it is though, as it seems to "target" my hair a little more than it should. I have to wash my hair more often with it than others. Also the conditioner is so thick it refuses to be spread into your hair, even if you run your hand of it under the water first. Your hair must be VERY wet and you will STILL need to add more water to your hair. It is almost impossible to rinse out. It is much worse than the shampoo.I think I bought this a couple of monthe ago and it's almost gone, but the conditioner STILL refuses to obey gravity. I can't even shake it to the bottom. Maybe if the bottle told a little more about the product it would be better, because I really don't think it is for normal hair. But none of the bottles in this line have any more info. They seem more interested in advertising the product on the label than making sure you actually NEED it.