4.8

Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo

4.8

Pros

Cons

Great product for great hair

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

This is a great shampoo that works great.It has a stunning design that helps draw the consumers to it. It also works so well it gives your hair a nice and soft look and feel to it like a feather. I personally like it because it makes my hair look and feel so clean and healthy but not looking like it has gone through a lot of hair treatment. It also does not leave my hair feeling greasy but has a nice feel to it. It is definitely worth the price of the product and more. It works great for the price and you are getting a product that works as it is advertised. The smell is another factor that contributed to the overall product. It smells amazing and it smells the way it looks and feels. I recommend this product to anyone that likes to have a clean feel to their hair. I also have recommended this product to friends and they have too enjoyed the product very well and are now buying a lot more of it.

Salon quality hair, fraction of the price

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

This shampoo smells amazing, lathers great and gives you that fresh salon hair feeling when you are out of the shower! I am in love with Herbal Essences already, due to the great looks for affordable prices! This featherweight shampoo does exactly what it says, it leaves hair smooth and moisturized with a light weight feel, no longer weighing hair down and losing that natural bounce. Having curly hair, I enjoy my curls being bouncy and lightweight while still smooth and frizz free. This shampoo definitely delivers!

Hair is smooth and frizz free, while still lightweight. My only complaint is that it does not leave hair super soft life the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, but when followed up with conditioner hair is nice and soft and bouncy.

Smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. It is noticeable and I have had people behind me in the grocery store comment on how good my hair smells.

Nice Design!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

First off, you probably can get a coupon for this shampoo at some point or find it on sale. Because of this, I got my first bottle of this shampoo a really long time ago for a really cheap price. The bottle design is very unique and quite pretty. Its smell is very pleasant and it makes your hair smell great in return. Clairol's shampoo left my hair looking bouncy and easy to manage, and many people seemed to notice the difference after I used it. However, I only would buy it if I have the coupon because it can get pricey depending what stores sell it. However, for anyone looking for a deep cleaning shampoo that leaves your hair looking great and smelling amazing, this shampoo is for you! It hydrates your hair and leaves your hair feeling like it's lightweight on top of your head!

Should work well for any hair and leave your hair smelling great and looking fabulous!

Not the best smell out there, but it's still really pleasant.

Perfection!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

I genuinely did not believe that shampoos could make that much of a difference in the feel and health of one's hair until I tried this shampoo. Obviously it smells absolutely amazing, because it's Herbal Essences, but in addition to that it really, really works. My hair felt softer, was less frizzy, and best of all, wasn't greasy - which is a problem I've had with a lot of hydrating shampoos; most of them leave me with greasy hair after about half a day. I particularly recommend this product if you regularly straighten or blow-dry your hair; it works at least as well as any of those special "thermal" shampoos I've tried.

great product for all hair types

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

I love herbal essences shampoos and conditioners because they are well-made products. Herbel Essences makes products for all hair types that cater to individual needs. Hydralicious is a great option for dry hair (straight, curly, long or short). You will not be disappointed.

My favorite shampoo

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

I really love Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo. I have naturally wavy hair and it helps bring out the curl. I have a lot of trouble with my hair getting flat on top when I don't straighten my hair and this shampoo really helps my hair not get weighed down. It's inexpensive and I prefer it over other expensive salon brands. It smells really nice and the scent is not too overpowering. I love the scents of all of the Clairol Herbal Essences products. I like to use it with Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Conditioner for the best results. It provides a really nice lather and gets my hair very clean. I use a lot of hair products including hair gel and extreme hold hair spray and this shampoo completely removes all of the product build up from my hair. The only thing I don't like is that I cannot find it in the larger bottles.

Does what it says on the label

from Woodland Park, CO

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

My hair tends to hang very straight. I don't like it to be weighed down, but because of the dry climate I live in, I often have to use moisturizing conditioners which can be heavy. I decided to try this shampoo to get my hair clean without adding any weight. As far as I can tell, this is what it does.

It has a light mango-like scent, nothing too strong or offensive. If you just need to get your hair clean but can't add weight, try this.

Great Smell and Works Well

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

It does really work to make hair smooth and soft and nice. And the scent is just amazing and awesome. My hair felt smoother than before I washed with the shampoo and the scent just makes you want to stay in the shower and smell it.

It is effective but whether it is more effective than other products I don't really think so, at least not with my hair. It works just as good as but I would not say it is above and beyond other options out there depending upon your hair and type.

great great scent! love the scent!

Works well, and so pretty!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

So, I think I actually squealed when I saw a picture of the new Herbal Essences bottles on the internet somewhere. Swirls! I can't believe I'm such a sucker for pretty bottles, but I am. I've got the orange one, "Featherweight", both the shampoo and conditioner, and yeah - they look great in my shower. Well, the shampoo does - I think they could work on the conditioner bottle a bit. It's basically just a white bottle with a sticker on it. It made me want to try one of the other two kinds, but they really don't sound appropriate for my hair.

I don't realy like the new flip-up bottle top design - it's pretty, but it's less convenient and a bit messier than old way. Just saying.

Alright, enough about aesthetics - how does it work? About the same as the Body Envy kind, which I'd been using before this. My hair is pretty thin and straight, but with some good layers and this shampoo it really does fluff up nicely! The smell is very subtle and nice, which I like a lot. And I actually find that my bangs behave better using this Featherweight line. Which is nice.

Love Herbal Essence Shampoo!

from Little Elm, TX

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Shampoo:

I have very, very oily and very fine hair. Sometimes it is hard to know whether to get something for oily air, or for hair that needs a lift. I find that this shampoo does a really great job at both of these things. As silly as it is, I really like the fun colors used in the product.  When it is early in the morning, I like the bright colors. I also love, love, love the smell. It just has such a really refreshing, but not overpowering smell. It also does a great job at making my hair feel light and fresh and clean. I love the way it looks after I have used it. I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I also like the thickness of both the shampoo and conditioner. Some shampoos and conditioners pour into your hand like soap, very thin and very watery. I really like that this product seems to be thicker and stays in my hand and hair better, but cleans out beautifully. I really, really enjoy this shampoo and conditioner set.