Other Shampoos:

Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Herbal Essence Body Envy Shampoo gives you tons of volume

Herbal Essence Body Envy shampoo gives you a lot of volume. I have very thin , very fine hair but when I shampoo with Herbal Essence Body Envy Shampoo, I can actually feel  the volume it builds in my hair.  This shampoo lives up to the claim and gives you the full body volume without weighing your hair down. I have used other volumnizing shampoos but they didn't give me the volume I get with Herbal Esscene Body Envy.  I have the thinnest-finest hair of anyone I know, so if this shampoo works for me to give me lots of volume, I know it will work for anyone.  This shampoo has a refreshing scent  of  flowers and nectarine  .   This shampoo will leave your hair clean and smelling great, plus  it is like aromatherapy every time you use it . It will fill your bathroom with the crisp clean smell of flowers.  Once I starting using Herbal Essence Body Envy Shampoo and saw the results of great volume, I have been recommending  it to my friends who have thin-fine hair .  Once you try this shampoo you will be convinced it is the only volumnizing shampoo you will ever want to use.  If you are tired of flat hair, get this shampoo, you will be happy that you did.

Good Shampoo/Conditioner Overall

I used Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner for many years ago and then switched to another brand. After a couple of years of using the other brand, I wished back to Herbal Essance products. I am currently using Herbal Essance Body Evy (both the shampoo and the conditioner) and I am satisfied with the product. It seems to clean my hair well and leaves me with a great shine and body. My hair is natually thick, but very fine. The conditioner does not leave my hair feeling greasy and rinses out easily.

The shampoo and conditioner also has a great smell and the bottle itself catches your eye on the shelf. They are in an orange - pink bottles (and the conditioner matches as well).

I plan to continue using this product for awhile. I see no need to switch at this point unless it is to try another Herbel Essence product, such as the hairspray or hair gel.

My husband even uses this as his shampoo and he has no complaints either, although the smell may be a little girly for him.

It really does add volume!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

I have very straight, flat hair. More than anything, the flatness annoys me because it means I couldn't do much in the way of styling. It also made my hair look pretty lifeless. When I started using the Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo (in conduction with the Body Envy conditioner), I immediately noticed a difference. My hair now had volume, a definitive shape! Not only that, but I have never seen my hair so shiny without being oily. I love being able to fluff out my hair, but most of all I love that my hair no longer looks like I iron it every day. I highly recommend this for women (and men!) with flat, lifeless hair.

It does indeed give your hair definition and volume! I recommend following it up with the Herbal Essences Body Envy conditioner. This will not only give your hair volume, but it will also give your hair a nice coat of shine. The compliments will just come pouring in!

The scent is a little fruity/citrus like, but it's not too overpowering and everyone always compliments me on how great it smells.

Herbal Essances body envy volumizing shampoo

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

Herbal Essances body envy volumizing shampoo is a wonderful shampoo that smells amazing! I have very thin, dry, lifeless hair that also has some natural wave to it and this shampoo does wonders for my hair. It really does give life to my hair and makes it look so much fuller and healthier. Herbal Essances body envy volumizing shampoo leaves my hair very soft and manageable and the yummy citrus scent stays with me for hours. It suds up very easily and rinses out well too. Does not leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down.

Herbal Essances body envy volumizing shampoo really lives up to it's name. My hair is so flat I usually just throw it up in a pony tail so I don't have to deal with it. After discovering Herbal Essances body envy volumizing shampoo I can leave my hair down and not worry that it will just lay there lifeless and dull.

Smells so good and citrusy. Scent stays with you too for a few hours.

Great shampoo for volume!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

I love to use this shampoo when I am trying to create volume in my hair. My hair is really straight and thick. This shampoo does a great job at giving my hair a lot of body and volume. It definitely provides what it says it will. It also gets my hair really clean and keeps it looking healthy. The scent is great as well. It will leave your hair looking great and smelling nice all day. It is also very affordable. I would highly recommend this shampoo to any one looking for volume.

It is highly effective at giving great body and volume to hair. My hair is really straight and it still gave mine great body. It also keeps it looking healthy and strong. If you combine it with the conditioner, it will give you even more body. It is a great product.

The scent is wonderful! It keeps my hair smelling really nice. It works really well if you combine it with the conditioner as well. I get compliments from my husband when I use this shampoo based on how my hair smells.

Great shampoo for curly hair

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

I absolute love Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo. I decided to purchase this product because it was part of a promotion at my local chain drugstore and I actually was able to purchase this shampoo for zero money out of pocket. I typically use Suave hair care products, but I thought I would give this shampoo a try. I am very glad that I tried it! My hair lacks volume and body. It is curly but the curl rarely stays all day because of the overall lack of body of my hair. My hair was noticeably fuller after using this shampoo one time and the change was even more significant after I used it for a week. I am very impressed with this shampoo and the results. My hair looks and feels healthier, and I plan to continue to use this product in the future. The scent of the shampoo is pleasant but the fragrance is not overpowering. I highly recommend this shampoo and will definitely watch for a good sale and coupons!

Only pro is the scent.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

This is in my list of worst shampoos I have ever tried. It is extremely harsh. It's very drying and made the length of my long hair rough and brittle. I noticed white dots at the ends of my hair while using this. They were split ends that were just beginning to form. I also had breakage on about the bottom two inches of hair. My scalp got oilier faster than usual because of how dry it made it. The smell is very nice though, one of the nicest that I have ever smelled in a shampoo. It's very tropical and fruity and lasts all day. It seemed to make my dandruff a little better though, but also made my scalp itchier. It did make my hair voluminous and bouncy, especially around the cowlick in the front of my head. When I dyed my hair with semi-permanent dye, this made it fade quicker than with a regular shampoo. It's very rich and thick. It lathers a lot and travels down the entire length of my hair even when I only use about a quarter size drop.

Fruity and tropical

Works well!

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

My hair is mainly straight, with the slightest hint of waves. The strands themselves are rather fine and silky, and I have an abundance of hair. Unfortunately, it has a tendency to fall flat and look a bit lifeless so I'm always on the look out for products that will give my hair a bit of volume and life.

The Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo definitely works! It gives my hair volume and shine and gives my hair a bit of body.

I think this shampoo is very effective. It does as it says and works well as a volumizer. It also cleanses well and washes out completely without leaving any gross residues.

It's hydrating and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or damaged. Overall, it works very well!

This shampoo smells delicious, but I find the scent isn't long lasting at all. It fades from my hair very quickly and leaves no lasting scent. I wish it had more staying power, because it really does smell lovely.

My ONLY Shampoo

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

I tried different shampoos in the past but they always left my hair feeling dried out or, worse, greasier looking than before I washed it. Plus, my hair was always limp. With this shampoo, my hair feels clean, looks clean and, best of all, has a decent amount of volume and bounce to it. It has a wonderful scent, not thick or overbearing. It has just the right amount of ‘fruitiness’ so that my hair smells sweet and light. I can choose whether I want the smaller or larger bottles, depending on my budge. And as I can get coupons every month from Procter and Gamble via my newspaper, it cuts down on the cost. Best of all, it is available wherever I go, so there is no worry if I need it in a pinch.

It does the job without costing you an arm and a leg, unlike salon products.

It's light, with just the right amount of fruitiness. It still smells like an adult shampoo, but without all the harshness.

Works great on my long, straight, fine hair!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

I haven't tried Herbal Essence products since they first came out. I got a really good coupon and decided it would be a good time to try this product. I have really long, straight, fine hair. I decided to give Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner a try. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. I didn't get as much shampoo for the price as some of my other favorite brands but it was still affordable.

Herbal Essence did a great job a cleansing my hair. It lathers well and rinses clean. My hair was very soft, light, and shiny after using it. My hair felt really light and had more volume and bounce than usual. I noticed that after using it every day for a while it did not create build-up like some shampoos do.

Herbal Essence is known for their great smelling products. This smells so good. It gives me a little pick-me-up when I smell it. I wish the scent stayed stronger in my hair but it still smelled good.

Makes my hair look absolutely amazing.

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

I was definitely needing some volume in my hair, so I decided that this was a good product to try out. What I like about this product is that it doesn't add an absolutely crazy amount of volume to my hair, but instead it just delivers a bit of height and it makes it easier to style, looking much better. It also smells great and leaves my hair nice and shiny. I was impressed.

Never change your shampoo again

Comments about Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo:

Have you ever tried Clairol Herbal Essence Body Volumizing Shampoo? If so, I'm sure you'll never go back to another. Right? Yes, that is correct. Ever since I started using this shampoo I have felt a difference in my hair's body since about day three. I can not even imagine switching to any other shampoo. Not only does it give your hair body, but it also leaves your hair smelling so fresh and so clean. The Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo tends to kill static too. It doesn't kill it all the way, but pretty close to it. Have you smelt anything so fresh? I'll answer that for you: Probably not. This shampoo is the best! I've tried all different kinds of shampoo so I know what I'm talking about. I've tried White Rain, Suave, Head and Shoulders, and none has even came close to Herbal Essences! This shampoo is the best hands down. The smell is great! It seems you don't even need to use conditioner because it leaves your hair silky and smooth! If you are looking for a new shampoo I suggest Herbal Essences Shampoo! I give it 5 stars and two thumbs up! Hope this helps you out!

It gives hair the body you need to style your hair.

Reminds me of the commercials: *moans* it smells great!