2.5
Claire's
Claire's Claires eyeshadow Palette

Claire's Claires eyeshadow Palette

2.5

Not as bad if you use it damp but without water it's too weak

Comments about Claire's Claires eyeshadow Palette:

I tend to use most of my eyeshadows damp to get the most color out of them and I love the metallic tones this pallet has so I had some high hopes that fell very short.
Even wet this shadow crumbles badly and flakes off too much, it doesn't blend well and once it dries it lightens to a point where there's no point in wearing it.
I know this was probably made with teens in mind but even so this is just terrible eyeshadow that has no color value at all and is a waste of money.
I tried it over a dark shadow before to see if I could use it as a glittery sort of shine over other color but it wouldn't stick well with the other shadows and didn't really have enough contrast to show much glitter even against a black background.
I would have loved this if the colors had actually be as strong as they look in the pallet but it's basically chalk and little more than that; no worth the price of the hassle.

There was no color only glitter

from Trabuco Canyon, CA

Comments about Claire's Claires eyeshadow Palette:

The Claire's eyeshadow palette looked very nice and had cute packaging but the colors did not show up and it creased in my eyelids. It was very glittery though so I would recommend you buy it if you love glitters.