Other Cookwares:
Saute Pans & Woks, Skillets & Griddles
Circulon
Circulon 12-Inch Grill Pan

Circulon 12-Inch Grill Pan

Perfect size for my burgers

from Farmington, MI

Comments about Circulon 12-Inch Grill Pan:

Great to make your own sandwiches with out the electric grill, I also use it for many other purposes like heating up tortillas, toasting the bread for my kids to give the grill look for the bread, 12 inch is the perfect size to make the sandwiches, the only con I would say is, it is a little bit on the heavier side, but I think the more heavier the more durable it will be, so that quality can also be stated as a pro.

Doesn't Stick
Very good nonstick grill

Heat Distribution
Perfect distribution

Ease of Handling
Little bit on the heavier side, but can be handled.

Very easily cleanable with soap water

Great design to give the sandwiches the ultimate look.

At least two years of good use, even after extensive usage.

• Doesn't Stick:
  • Heat Distribution:
  • Ease of Handling:

Circulon Round Grill Pan: Was lost, but now is found (almost)

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Circulon 12-Inch Grill Pan:

After owning a 12" Circulon Round Grill Pan for several years, one day I noticed it missing. Where did it go? I haven't the foggiest idea. But a while back while I was dropping off a clothing donation to local thrift shop I spotted the unmistakable bottom of a Circulon Round Grill Pan.

Whoever owned it probably never read the instructions because the inner surface of the pan was crusted with gunk. But I knew just how to restore it. So after about an hour of simmering a citric acid solution in it and some methodical work with a stiff toothbrush I had a like new pan.

Doesn't Stick
With its Dupont Autograph Non-Stick cooking surface and all those circles that Circulon is known for, the *Total Food Release* system is among the best I've ever used.

Tip: When grilling, leave the fish, meat or poultry along once it's in the pan giving the food time to carmelize before flipping it over. This gives you a nice grilled appearance and a truly non-stick experience.

Heat Distribution
The Circulon Round Grill Pan is made of hard anodized aluminum which is among the best conductors of heat.

Ease of Handling
The Classic model weighs just under 3 lbs, less than half of what cast iron pans of this type generally weigh. The stay-cool phenolic liner that covers the 7 3/4" handle gives you a comfortable grip when used on the cook-top.

If there's a disadvantage to anodized aluminum, it's that it must be hand-washed. For me, it's not too much of a big deal, but for some, it could be a deal breaker.

I love the design of this pan. The raised circles leave beautiful grill marks, while the smaller circles give it its superb nonstick performance. The hard anodized aluminum bottom is very friendly to glass/ceramic cook-tops. All-in-all, this is a very well thought out piece of cookware.

I owned my first Circulon Round Grill Pan for several years before we somehow misplaced it. Even with heavy use, the non-stick surface remained in perfect condition and of course, the hard anodized aluminum material is near indestructible. If you remember not to place it in the dishwasher, it'll look like new for many years.

• Doesn't Stick: