3.8

Ciba Vision Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus

3.8

They Get Stuck

Comments about Ciba Vision Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus:

I do not recommend these contact lenses. I've have them get stuck in my eye on two different occassions and I had a lense tear while still in my eye. The second time a lense got stuck I had to go to urgent care to have it removed. I never slept in the contacts and they got stuck from wearing for 8 hours.

Dailies Aquacomfort Plus

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Ciba Vision Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus:

My eyes became sensitive to contacts after 15 years of wearing them. After trying several different brands of contacts I had to refrain from wearing them for almost 3 years. Then on a visit my eye doctor thought we should give contacts a try again so he gave me three different brands of trials. The Aqua dailies plus were the only ones that worked. I can wear them every day without SEVERE dry eye issues. Be sure to price compare.

Great concept.

from Richland, WA

Comments about Ciba Vision Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus:

These contacts feel good and serve their purpose, but for someone like me, I just can't convince myself to only use something once.  They really are a one time use product.  Maybe a few times, but that is the limit.  I guess I'm too cost conscious.

you can't even feel them

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Ciba Vision Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus:

I have been wearing Ciba Vision Aqua Comfort Plus Dailies contact lenses for a few months now. They were not the first contact lenses I tried. I went through  a few different brands first. First I tried Pro Clear, which I HATED. they felt really "thick" and I could totally feel them all the time and it felt like there was something in my eye. Then I tried Acuvue Oyasis which I totally thought would be perfect for me but they kept moving around in my eye, since I have a very slight astigmatism, which means your eye is slightly oval instead of round (at least that's how it was explained to me). I asked about the Acuvue for astigmatism but my doctor gave me these to try first.

THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!! you can't even feel them once they're in your eye. They go in super easy. And you just throw them away when you're done with them at the end of the day. The best part of this is, if they're bothering you, you can take them out at any time and not worry about wasting a contact lens for the next two weeks or whatever.

I love these contacts and strongly reccommend them!!!