Other Frozen Foods:
Ciao Bella
Ciao Bella Gelato and Sorbet

Ciao Bella Gelato and Sorbet

Mango sorbet is to DIE for!

from Attleboro, MA

Comments about Ciao Bella Gelato and Sorbet:

The Mango sorbet from Ciao Bella is my new OBSESSION! It is cool, creamy, refreshing-and GOOD for you! Check the ingredient lists on what you're eating. Go for the real products with real ingredients! Ciao Bella makes their sorbets and other frozen goodies with real fruit, no high fructose corn syrup (ICK!) and not a ton of chemicals and preservatives you cant pronounce.

Ciao Bella Sorbet: Yummy low cal, fat free snack or dessert.

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Ciao Bella Gelato and Sorbet:

We recently enjoyed some gellato at an Italian resturant that was so awesome I went looking for some in the grocery store.  Once there I was drawn to the idea and the better nutritional value of a sorbet.  I still wanted a treat that was really tasty though.  I tried wild blueberry Ciao Bella Sorbet.

**5 Stars for Ciao Bella Sorbet**

Wild blueberry is super tasty!

It's fat free.

Only seventy calories for a 1/2 cup serving.  (I admit, it's hard to eat a half cup of Sorbet but that is still only 140 calories for a full cup and that's really reasonable for a dessert or snack.)

There's no cholesterol or sodium.  If you're counting other things there are 17 grams of carbs and 16 grams of sugar.

Not a lot of beneficial nutrition to write home about.  Only 1 gram of fiber and 6% of the DV of vitamin C.  What it does have a lot of is flavor though.

Ingredients:  Water, blueberries, other berries, organic evaporated cane, lemon juice concentrate, pectin, natural flavor

Of course Ciao Bella sounds Italian but this sorbet is actually made in... New Jersey.

***My Viewpoint:***  Ciao Bella sorbet makes the sweet tooths happy without making the hips hippier.  Everyone in my family liked this sorbet.  We loved wild blueberry but will definitely try more flavors.

Tuscan Blood Orange-Delicious

from Durham, NC

Comments about Ciao Bella Gelato and Sorbet:

A few years ago when living in Oregon, I discovered blood oranges and really enjoyed them.  When I saw Ciao Bella's Gelato in blood orange I thought it was worth a try.  This gelato has a really true blood orange taste-not a fake chemical recreation.  The smallest cups sold at the grocery store are a perfect one portion size for dessert.