3.3
Christina Cosmetics
Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment

Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment

3.3

Pros

• Easy to apply (3)
  • Good pigmentation (3)
  • Good value (3)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Natural style (4)

Great Makeup, helpful Customer Service

I have been using Perfect Pigment by Christina Cosmetics for over a year now. I LOVE it! I had never been a big mineral makeup user before because all of the major brands were loose powders. I like quick and easy to use products because I don't have a lot of time to spend applying my makeup in the morning. The compact is great because I can do my foundation, blush, and eyes all with the one compact! I like the consistency of the concealer, it's thicker than most liquid/ creme concealers so it doesn't just slide off of my skin. I like that the lipgloss isn't sticky and it gives me just a nice hint of color. It took me a little while to get used to using a mineral makeup, I really had to work on my technique for first couple of days. I didn't get the coverage I was looking for at first, but I took time to watch the instructional DVD and was able to get the coverage that worked for me. I will be a life long user!

makeup beautiful but...

I loved the coverage but the price was steep, they kept getting my order wrong and the customer service sucked. I discontinued purchasing the product because Christina cosmetics employees were not helpful, did not attempt to resolve the issue even though my order was clear on their computer. I had to wait for a return envelope from the company. Return the item they screwed up on and wait several weeks for them to ship me what I paid for and in the meanwhile I got billed three times for an order I had not received. This took repeated calls to the company and my credit card issuer to have the unauthorized charges removed. I decided the headache was not worth it and declined subsequent shipments. The company didn't try to make an effort to retain my business. Highly disappointed. However, if they ever decide to place their product in a store I would buy it.

I would not buy this again

from Dayton Texas

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

Sorry I am not pleased with this product. It did not cover the red spots on my face or create an even color. I will keep what I have and will not buy anymore in the future
Just not satisfied

• 60+
  • Fair

I would not buy this product again.

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

I have been trying to reach this company for months and the number is only a recording. There is no customer service that you can reach by phone. They are taking money from people who no longer want their product and the only way to stop the payments is either to change your checking account number or get a whole new debit card. If you are thinking about ordering this product don't because there isn't a customer service that you can reach for any issues or problems.

• 45-59
  • Medium

Excellent! My Makeup for the past 3 years!

from Reseda, CA

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Good Value
  • Long Lasting
  • Versatile

• Sensitive Skin

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

It doesn't settle in my fine lines and wrinkles AT ALL, and that's really hard to find in a makeup. It doesn't feel heavy, and you can build the coverage without it looking or feeling caked on. I have extremely sensitive skin and have never had any problems.

• 45-59

Best Make Up Ever!!!!

from Florida

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
    • Even Skin
    • Good Pigmentation
    • Good Value
    • Long Lasting
    • Versatile

• Daily Use
      • Dry Skin
      • Normal Skin
      • Oily Skin
      • Sensitive Skin
      • Special Occasions

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

This make up is so wonderful. It is easy to apply (one two three) and you look great. I have good skin for my age but this really enhances my complexion. It is not messy and you can take it with you with the retractable brush ... but best of all it works. I have used many make ups and this one, by far, is the best. I have finally found the right one. Thank you for having it.

• 60+
      • Medium

Product is great, but Customer Service sucks!!

from Roanoke,va

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Good Value
      • Product Is Great

• Normal Skin
        • Oily Skin

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

Product is great but Customer Service is awful. I wanted to adjust how often I was getting product because I did not need it that often. When you call you often do not get anyone. One time I finally got a voice mail. I cancelled the next order using their voicemail. The product and bill showed up anyway. When I called this time someone actually answered the phone. They too told me I could not get a refund and they claimed I never called or left a message. Needless to say I cancelled altogether because of the Customer Service, not the product.

• 30-44
        • Deep

Great Makeup, helpful Customer Service

Quick and easy to use

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

I have been using Perfect Pigment for 6 months now and I love it. It's very easy to use and has replaced my incredibly large make up kit! I have never had an issue with customer service, and they've always been very helpful. There are times where I have had to leave a voice message, but someone always calls me back. I never had an issue with coverage before, but they've actually reformulated their compacts and they have even better coverage, which means I have to use even less to get the same great result. I no longer break out after wearing make up for an entire day. I've also tried their skin care line and I am amazed. the moisturizer is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend the product. but as always, read the terms and conditions before ordering anything online, if you're not willing to comply with them, then don't order

the best makeup I ever purchase

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

Love this makeup. The price is steep but it worth it. I'v use baremineral for years and I love it but its too messy. So I gave this product a try and I love it. I'm sticking to christina for now. I wish she make other makeup product like eyeshadows and eyeliners.

Not good coverage and poor poor customer service!

from Capistrano Beach, CA

Comments about Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment:

While I am on hold once again after being hung up on twice as I set here writing this review! The cosmetic is good, IF and only IF you have no flaws! I called 2 months ago to cancel my membership, after my retractible brush got stuck and would'nt retract anymore, the nice customer service lady assured me that if I tried a lighter compact I would be satisfied, if not I could return it for my full refund! I then decide to stick with Bare Minerals, as I have been using it for 10 years, I call them to cancel and the lady tells me that the shipment has already been sent out and I cannot return it for a refund, WHAT..... are you kidding me? She then tells me the Auto ship is non refundable and I have to keep the compact, but she will gladly cancel all other shipments, I ask to speak to a superviser and she refuses, then she put me on hold comes back and threatens me with, 'if you do not send us your broken brush, we will charge you for that also" then she hangs up on me! i call back and after being put on hold am hung up on again, now i have been on hold for 10 minutes. I am VERY disappointed with this copmapny, crappy customer service and they automatically sign you up for auto ship so you cannot return the cosmetics, Don't buy from Christina Cosmetics, Bare minerals is much better with much better customer service, and all a better product and better company!

makeup beautiful but...