4.1

Pros

Cons

christianbook.com

Comments about Christianbook.com:

False descriptions & customer service said I would have to pay for shipping to return the product even though they were in the wrong. I had even paid for 2 day shipping to get the product so I lost more on shipping than what the product itself cost. Customer service was very rude & did not reflect any Christian values. EVIL!!!!!!!!! The kind of place that gives Christ a bad name in unbelivers eyes.

An inspirational company

Comments about Christianbook.com:

I've been a very happy CBD customer for many, many years. With two ways to browse and three ways to order, it's always been fun, fast and easy. They always have something for everyone and often times I have to put so much back because I end up putting half the site in my basket before I've realized it.

The website is very user friendly and I've never had any issues with it.

Product Selection
CBD by far has the best selection of Christian and inspirational merchandise I've come across. From books, movies, and clothes to mugs, decor, and art. They have a wonderful ebook app and are always giving away free ebooks of all genres. My app contains hundreds of books I am still working my way through.

Product Pricing
Merchandise can be on the pricy side but they're always having good sales and there's always plenty of neat things to choose from for 20.00 or less.

Customer Service
Each time I've placed an order over the phone, they've always been super friendly and helpful. They answer all my questions and make sure I'm taken care of.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is always prompt and I've yet to have to return anything.

Adequate site for Christian books

from Utah

Comments about Christianbook.com:

I buy a lot of books, and I occasionally find good deals on Christianbook.com. But I would say that this site is only adequate for books. I've found better deals other places lots of times, so it's rare that I end up buying a book on here at the best price.

Product Selection
The product selection on here is great in Bibles, commentaries, and Christian life books.

Product Pricing
Many books on Amazon are a decent bit cheaper than on here, so combined with the shipping, Christianbook.com usually ends up more expensive, which is the major reason why I don't use them more often. But I will occasionally find a cheaper deal on here, such as the Henry Morris study Bible which is about $10 cheaper than Amazon.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping rates are based on how much money you spend on products, and the more you spend, the higher the shipping rates go. I would prefer to be able to get free shipping after spending a certain amount of money.

The works

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Christianbook.com:

My first dealings with Christianbook.com came about as a result of watching spiritual devotionals in the morning. After doing some research about a specific book that I was looking for online, I was directed to the site. As I was browsing the site, I reaized they have a really good selection, a lot of popular as well as not so popular authors to choose from and a broad span of books to choose from. The site was neat, clean and easy to browse. I was able to find what I was looking for in no time and there was chat available if I needed assistance. The prices of the books were extremely reasonable. Even newer releases had nice prices on them. Their shipping and handling processes were impeccable and rose to my highest expectations and, I even discovered that they are involved with the sponsor a child network, which definetely makes me more likely to shop with them in the future. I think they are doing a really great job and am proud to support a company like this one.

• Shipping and Returns:

A good place to buy harder to find Christian books and resources

Comments about Christianbook.com:

Usually, I buy Christian books on Amazon because you can get a better deal there with shipping to boot. However, whenever you are looking for something that isn't so mainstream and that you can't find it on Amazon, this is a place to go check out. They have a wide variety of Christian books and resources at reasonable prices. Even if you're not looking to buy something, it's a great place to browse and find things to add to your wishlist or reading list. The best things to order from CBD are Bibles: they carry more than many stores do and will soon tempt you into wanting another extra Bible. In fact, I prefer looking for Bibles on CBD rather than Amazon, because you can compare the detailed descriptions in the listings carefully while Amazon does not give you as much information, in my opinion. In addition, you can find many great children's books and Christian fiction at Christianbook.com

A great place to buy books

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Christianbook.com:

Christianbook.com is a great place to buy books to renew your spirit. There are things in my life that make me feel like all hope is lost and I just want to give up. Just reading Someone else's testimony and point of view or hearing Gods promises always lifts my spirits and makes me feel like I can make it through this difficult time. No matter if your having parental, financial, Spiritual, physical or emotional problems, the online store at christianbook.com has a book to help you through it and lifts your faith. There is more than just books on christianbook.com. They have music, bibles, DVDs, frame art, home decor, jewelry, clothes, purses, wallets, personalized gifts and more. My kids are not homeschooled but they do have a lot of home school material that can help you give your child the education they need to be successful. I have only used the christianbook.com just once. I bought two shirts (which fit great) and a 10 Commandments framed art print. The shipping rates are calculated by the total cost of your order. For instance, if I spend up to $20 the cost for standard shipping is $3.99. I ended up paying $5.99 for shipping because my purchase was between 20-50 dollars. It took about a week to receive my items.

Good selection of homeschool materials.

Comments about Christianbook.com:

I really like this website because it has helped me find some 'hard-to-find' books at a reasonable price. You can watch out for their periodic free shipping deals, which have been on purchases of $50 or more in my experience. One thing that helped me was that I was able to change my order easily online before it was shipped with no questions asked. They also have great clearance prices if there are things that you need.