Other Lips:
Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow

Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow

Addicting

Comments about Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow:

I have just finished using my first tube of Dior Addict. I'm totally addicted! Definitely going to purchase another one.
The color is very subtle and gives a healthy and natural look.
It is perfect to be used by itself, with lip-gloss to add some sheen, or some lip balm to add a bit more moisture.

Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow - The best lip balm ever!

from East Norwich, NY

Comments about Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow:

Christian Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow, is my absolute favorite lip balm for many reasons. My number one reason for being an addict to Dior Addict Lip Glow is because it can be worn for occasions both in the day and in the night!

I have full lips and a good lip color, so I do not mind wearing a natural lip color; I actually prefer wearing a natural lip color while I emphasize my blue eyes.  Christian Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow, is perfect for my needs and desires, it gives every women a one of kind lip color by reacting with their own chemistry.  On me Christian Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow gives my lips a breath taking natural pink color and nourishes and protects (with SPF 10) my lips at the same time. In the day time, the natural color is perfect and not too much and in the night time it is gorgeous due to its shine and gorgeous pink color.  Not going to lie, one ends up looking angelic when one wears this lip balm.

This product also nourishes lips perfectly, much better than chapstick.

I prefer to have a one of kind look, don’t you?  If you want to be unique, try Christian Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow.  Smile because you are one of a kind and deserve the best.

Dior Lip Glow is one of my favorite products!

from Strasburg, PA

Comments about Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow:

Christian Dior Addict Lip Glow is one of my favorite lip products! It is a little on the expensive side, but it is well worth it.

The case itself is so gorgeous! The top clicks into place, so it won't just go sliding off randomly.

This lip product adapts to your lips and creates a unique color for everyone. It is a very subtle color though. You won't get crazy results. For me it just gives a very slight pinkish color. Very natural looking with just a hint of shine.

It is very moisturizing and lasts a long time on your lips. You do not have to reapply it every 10 minutes. It has no flavor to speak of and I don't notice much of a scent with it either.

When I first saw it, I wanted it just for the way it looks - the case and the product itself. Both are very visually appealing. Once I actually tried it, I was in love.. it is the total package - looks as well as actual use and functionality. I am on my 4th tube of it already and I plan to buy more once this one runs out.