Other Nail Products:
China Glaze
China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades

China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades

The Duracell Bunny of Nail Polish

This is the first product I went out and bought after reading a review on Viewpoints.  I read the **China Glaze nail polish** review at noon, bought it and had it applied by 3pm the same day.  The gal at **Sally's Beauty Supply** offered an artificial nail to try out the color.  I was thrilled to discover that the color you see in the bottle is the color you get on your nails.The bottle holds a nice .5 fl ounces of polish and comes with the standard "in the handle" brush. I applied the polish to both hands but in an experiment to see how long it would last I only applied the top coat to the right hand.  In to the third day I can not see the slightest chip on *either* hand-  and I have not protected the nails!**China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners** promotes healthy nail growth, is fast drying and has a very high gloss finish.  It looks like baked enamel.  As stated, there is no sign of chipping or peeling and the color has remained true after a few days.Advertised as a** 12-day nail polish** with hardeners only time will tell if it lives up to that claim.  I am betting it just might.  It appears to be the Duracell Bunny of Nail Polish!I chose the color, "Your Touch" because it will go well with fall colors. The salesgirl said the polish has been very popular since they first put it on the shelf so the color selection was limited and the ones they did have were kind of weird. [meaning bright yellow, green, etc.]  I will keep checking back for more colors.  Hopefully, I will catch them when they have just gotten in a new shipment.  The secret is out.update:  The polish lasted a good 6 days before it started to get tiny chips along the edge of the fingernail.  I applied a new coat on the 7th day and took it off the 8th day.  A great long lasting polish.

Lost my craze for China Glaze

Bright purple...that was my choice of color during a pedicure last year. I loved the color & got many compliments on it so of course I had to buy it! It was a China Glaze polish and the name was "Purple Panic". I couldn't wait to use it again at home! I even purchased a few extra bottles for friends because the color was so fun. After using the polish my pedicure looked dull & chalky. I considered writing the company because I was certain they had omitted an ingredient in my polish. I decided to check with my friends first and they had the same results. As long as you painted a clear coat over the polish it looked great but if you didn't the results were hideous! The truth is that some days I am throwing on a coat of polish right before dashing out the door & I don't always have time for the extra step of a "top coat".  This was a let down since I had considered China Glaze to be equal to OPI in quality. Love the color selection but the quality is not there!

Perfect for game day!

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I'm not much of a girly girl. There is only one time a year when I actually take the time to paint my nails. That's football season. Green and blue baby, Hawks pride. I bought my polish well over 5 years ago and I still have it. It still goes on like the day I first got it! It hasn't dried up, or gone chunky. No problems what-so-ever. I'm amazed it's lasted this long. Not only that, but once I paint my nails, it stays on! I don't have a problem with chipping for about a week. Which is incredible given all the things I do in a day. Especially with dishes. I'm used to cheaper polishes that just peel right off of your nails. Yuck. But China Glaze has never failed me. I will continue to buy this brand for all my future game day needs.

expensive but worth it

from Eustis, FL

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I used to be a bit apprehensive about buying China Glaze nail polishes because the prices would always throw me off but I must say the price is well worth it. My first time buying China Glaze was about a year or so ago when I bought a few colors to try out a nail look that I wanted to do for my birthday. I must say the polishes last quite a long time on the nails even without putting a top coat over them. I also like that the polishes themselves last a long time in comparison to other nail polishes. Those same nail polishes I bought a little over a year ago are still in good condition and usable while I have other brands of nail polish that I bought around the same time or even afterwards that have hardened and clumped up in the containers already making them unusable. I am very glad I have not had this issue with China Glaze and their polishes. I also use the fast hardening top coat from china glaze and it really does just what the name says as far as helping my nail polish to dry quickly.

Love China Glaze

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

China Glaze has all the durability and shine you'd expect from a salon brand, but it doesn't have the high salon price tag. China Glaze is budget friendly, long lasting, and of exceptional quality. What's not to love?

China Glaze comes in tons of colors and finishes and this brand is always releasing new collections so as to stay on trend. China Glaze is always one of my top choices when it comes to polish because this brand offers variety and quality all in one! They also do a lot of fun promotional lines that tie in with popular film releases. These lines are always very creative and I look forward to them.

Also, the black label China Glaze polishes are free of Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde - which are harmful chemicals found in some polishes. So you can safely wear China Glaze without having to worry about dangerous toxins.

Get out there and rock your China Glaze manicure knowing you're not breaking the bank or sacrificing quality!

Great for manicures!

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I always see China Glaze Nail Lacquer at nail salons, so I figured I would buy it for myself to do at home. The pros of China Glaze are that there are hundreds of colors and you only need two coats. The polish has great wear and I find that I only need to repaint my nails every week and a half to two weeks. The color stays vibrant and my nails always look great. However, this is another expensive nail polish. It is definitely worth the price in my opinion, so it gets a 10/10 from me!

China Glaze has nice polishes.

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I like China Glaze Nail polishes. They have a big variety of colors and have lots of different textures and finishes. The quality of the polish varies though. I've had very nicely pigmented and smooth ones, but I've also had really sheer ones and ones that chip easily. The price is affordable though, so I think overall China Glaze is a good brand.

Great Colors, But Bad Polish

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

China Glaze has some of the best colors. They are bold, bright, and eye-catching. However, the polish is of a very poor quality generally. The polish goes on too thin and streaks so it requires several coats, to get the desired effects. Even with several coats there are often "bald" spots in the lacquer. In my opinion, it is not a ssaln quality brand, and is overpriced for such a poorly made product. Great colors can only get you so far with nail polish. I've tried different shades of China Glaze products, but I always end up disappointed after application. It's better to just spend a bit more and buy OPI products.

Good looking nails, reasonable price.

from Enumclaw, WA

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

The first time I used China Glaze brand nail polish, I received it as a gift. I was instantly in love with it. It was easy to apply, went on smoothly and had nice coverage. Not too thick, or too thin, just right. I did use another layer just because I am used to having two layers and a top coat. It lasted for about 8 days before I got a chip. That has to be some type of record for me, because usually I have to do a touch up or two by the third day! I am happy with the China Glaze brand and the colors they offer. The price is low enough, I bought a rainbow of colors. It is my new favorite.

A long wearing polish with stunning colors.

from Maryville, TN

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

This is one of two polish lines that are used at the nail salon I went to. (OPI is the other). I had never used China Glaze before, but the color that caught my eye was so pretty I figured I would try. (Jitterbug - charcoal with silver glitter).
I watched the nail tech put the polish on my nails, and it seemed to flow nicely. The brush was very full, covering my smaller nails in one pass. Two coats and the color is gorgeous, with lots of sparkle in the glitter. The topcoat only intensified the glitter effect. Its been a week, and I don't have a single chip on any of my nails. (I'm a baker and chef, so I beat my hands up pretty bad, it's not a gentle on the nails office job). I did put a coat of topcoat on on day 4, but it really didn't need it.

4 days and no chips yet!!

from jlynn80, PA

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I am a nail tech, and use Essie at my place of emplument. I do love Essie polishes, however, I've been on a china glaze kick lately and find that these polishes last much longer than any other polish I've tried, including Essie and OPI. I'm using Creative's Stickey base coat and Essie's out the door fast drying top coat for reference.

China glaze has an awesome array of colors to choose from and the finishes range from holographic to cream to sheer to shimmer.. actually just about whatever you could want, they have. I also like that they are very trendy and have various colors to choose from, not the traditional pinks and reds that most lines have an over-abundance of. CG has lots of alternatives such as blues, yellow, neons, etc. Also, it is fairly easy to find and is also pretty affordable as well. Overall, I'm hard on my hands, as i give manicures and pedicures all day 4 days a week, so any polish that holds up this well is a keeper!

Great great product!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about China Glaze Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I've purchased this before and ended up buying 2 more colors a few weeks ago. It goes on great, it's a lacquer but not the kind that needs extensive coats. The colors are vivid and bright and the dry time isn't bad either.