3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

This is a great multi purpose stroller. Highly Recommend

I really like this stroller.  It works great with the Chicco car seat and by its self.  And it folds up small enough that it doesn't take up the entire back of my car.  (I drive a Ford Edge). I wanted to be able to have the stroller in the car all the time, but I still wanted room to get groceries etc.

Although it is a bit more expensive than the Graco Travel Systems, it is totally worth it.  I use my stroller way more than my sister uses hers.  As soon as her kids were big enough she only used the umbrella strollers because the other was too big and heavy to carry around.

The only con for this stroller is that the basket is very small.  And you can't get at the basket at all when the seat is laying down (which is has to be to use it with the car seat)

The Chicco Trevi is a middle of the road stroller

I bought the Chicco Trevi because it's a midsize stroller.  It's smaller than the huge full-size strollers that come with many travel systems, yet it's still compatible with many carseats.  On the other hand, it's cushier and has more features than an umbrella stroller.

It's relatively lightweight for a stroller of this size, fits easily in my trunk, and is easy to open and close.  However, you can't always open it with one hand because the locking mechanism keeps getting caught unless you hold it open.  The adjustable footrest was nice so that baby's feet weren't dangling, but it could be put in the down position for a toddler or preschooler to have their feet go all the way down to the lower footrest.  It was easy to adjust the recline feature, and my daughter was pretty secure in there.  It's a sturdy stroller, and seems to be constructed pretty well.

While this stroller has worked pretty decently for us, I wouldn't choose it again.  The sunshade is way too small, and doesn't adjust forward like many newer model strollers.  The child cupholders are way too small for many sippy cups.  Even when a sippy fit in them, the holders were really shallow so cups came out easily.   I liked that the tray could come off, but it often took a lot of force to get it off, which was pretty inconvenient.  The storage basket was too small for my taste, and it was hard to get things in there, especially if the seat was reclined at all.

The steering was ok; not as nimble as I would have hoped, but not awful either.  Before getting this stroller, I'd really shop around too weigh your options.

It's the new chicco.

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

Chicco trevi is the must have stroller for 2012-2013. Hands down. If you can afford this stroller then get it. Everyone with a baby and wants the luxury and comfort of a great lightweight stroller then the chicco trevi is for you! Be sure to go all out and buy the fuego red as it is rated the #1 in the nation. Buy it then go show it off!

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

This is a pretty nice stroller

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

This is a pretty nice stroller. It folds down easilly as well as opens easilly. My son is comfortable in it and it is easy to maneuver. One problem i have is that it's difficult to store anything underneath unless the seat is upright. This especially becomes a problem when he falls asleep and I want to lay him down. To do so I have to remove whatever is underneath to lay him down. I like that we can remove te shoulder straps of the restraint and buckle him in with just the bottom part. If you have a small baby like we do the restraints are a bit big. It was easy to assemble and I like the compartments and adjustable handle. All in all a good stroller.

Absoultely the best stroller ever!!!

from Portland, TN

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

I love this carseat.  The carseat that I bought to go with this stroller was ranked #1 for safety, which outs my mind at ease.  I have to problems folding or unfolding.  My son has plenty of room to grow into it.  Overall the only thing that is a major downfall is the price, but safety overides price.

I love it!

from Moriarty, NM

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

We received the Chicco Trevi - Fuego Standard Stroller as a gift for our baby shower. We did not ask for this stroller because of the price. Honestly, I never even looked into them because of the price. But it is totally worth the money! This stroller is our lightweight one that lives in the trunk. We use it anytime we go somewhere that is stroller appropriate because the baby gets really heavy and it is nice to have two hands. It is really lightweight. It folds easily and compactly. It seems comfortable for the child as the back lays down to allow for naps. It is an amazingly sturdy stroller! It looks like any other lightweight stroller, but this one is really nice! We live down dirt roads with a long dirt driveway and this stroller rolls easily over the dirt while still providing a smooth ride for baby. The wheels do not get stuck or go in odd directions, they go right where you point them. This is an excilant stroller and I couldn't be happier with this gift.

This is a great multi purpose stroller. Highly Recommend

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

The Chicco Trevi is a cheaper stroller and thank goodness it is

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

We bought the Trevi to replace a heavy Graco travel system. While it is much lighter and easy to fold (and it doesn't take up near as much space in my trunk) it is not a great stroller. Initially I had problems with the wheels squeaking like crazy. So they sent me new wheels. Since then, I have been increasingly frustrated with the canopy shade which falls off all the time. It's not well made. I actually bought a ray shade to compensate when we travel. Also, it looks horrible. We have the red and tan and it's very stained. I've owned many strollers but none that was this dirty looking. I've tried cleaning it but it still looks pretty bad. The only positives are the size, the handles (which are very nice), and the underneath compartment isn't bad for a stroller this size. Also, I do like the tray for the kids. It's very convenient for snacks and drinks.

I hate this stroller!

from Cicero, IN

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

I wish I would have never bought this stroller. The only reason we bought it was because it fit my Chicco 30 keyfit car seat. I never used it with the car seat because I found the MacClaren universal car seat frame (which by the way is the most amazing stroller!) I kept this for when my baby was ready to sit in the stroller around 5 months. I really, really hate this stroller. Its absolutely huge, small basket that I can't access, and weighs a ton to lift into my SUV trunk. It doesn't fold very compact so if you have a small trunk this would not be for you. I previously had a Graco travel system with my first child that I didn't think was great, but I'd quickly go back to that before using this again. Not to mention for the price, I'd expect something more smooth and compact. I'm also 5'11" and its too short for me. It seems so wide and difficult to push through doorways. I feel like I'm pushing a grocery cart.

Chicco Trevi is ok...

from Summerville, SC

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

We bought the Chicco Trevi a few years ago to use with our Chicco Keyfit 30.  We chose the Trevi over the stroller that comes with the travel system because it is a little smaller and we didn't want something large and bulky, but wanted something the infant seat would fit in.  I felt the price was average and we received a stroller of average quality.  The stroller works fine if you stay on roads and sidewalks, but is not very practical if you have to go through grass or on any other surface.  The wheels twist different directions and it is difficult to push and steer.  It came with one parent cup holder that fits on the side in an awkward location for reaching your drink as you push.  I'm tall and wish the handles were taller or at least adjustable.  The space under the stroller is rather small- we ended up also getting a Snap-n-go, which allows for more storage under the infant seat.  The sunshade on the stroller doesn't cover very well unless the baby is in the infant seat and you use a combination of both sun shades (even then, we often had to put a blanket across it.)  We have since splurged on a BOB Revolution and probably won't be using our Chicco anymore since the Snap-n-go and BOB fit our needs better.

Mixed feelings

from Battle Ground, IN

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with this stroller.  The things I loved about it was that it had full recline, so I could take my newborn son around in it.  I liked the sunshade.  We took this stroller with us on a Caribbean cruise when my son was 3 months old.  It was really great for that.  He could sleep while we wandered around.  He actually ended up sleeping in the stroller at night on the ship as well because he liked it better than the ship-provided pack n' play.  We lived on a quiet road, and I like pushing him up and down the road with it when he was tiny.  Of course it was also really nice because it worked with our carseat.  But I'll tell you as soon as my son was ready for a more upright umbrella style stroller we stopped using this one.  I found it to be rather cumbersome.  We just didn't need that much bulk when he was older.  I also found it kind of annoying to steer.  But it was great when he was tiny and still in his infant carseat, it was great for traveling with such a tiny baby.

Chicco Trevi is perfect for infants in carriers.

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Chicco Trevi Stroller:

We bought this stroller to use with our Chicco KeyFit infant carrier and it was so convenient.  I loved being able to put my son in the stroller without having to take him out of his seat.  The handling is really nice, it easily handles any sort of "rough" terrain.  The overall qualtiy is nice too, we've are on our second child and it is still in great shape.  It folds and unfolds very easily and it isn't as bulkly as other strollers when folded up.

Now for some cons... there are no real useable cup holders which was a little annoying at times.  Because of the handles and then wheels, it is almost impossible to steer with one hand.  I really hated using the stroller when my son had outgrown his infant carrier.  He hated being buckled, not to mention that the buckles were not that easy to use.  And without the buckle he would start to slide under the bar.  Also the little tray comes out a lot which makes it a little dangerous when you intially put the infant carrier in, you have to double check to make sure that the tray is all the way pushed in.

Overall, I would definately buy this stroller again but there are things on it that I wish were changed!