Other Strollers:
Standard Strollers
Chicco
Chicco KeyFit Caddy Stroller

Chicco KeyFit Caddy Stroller

Easy to use, lightweight and compact

Comments about Chicco KeyFit Caddy Stroller:

I absolutely loved this stroller when my son was an infant. It is very easy to use. It unfolds and collapses with a simple turn of handlebar and you just snap the infant seat into the frame. The stroller collapses flat when not in use so it takes up very little room in your trunk. It was so much easier to use this stroller than a bulky travel system stroller. We took walks almost daily in this stroller and I used it for errands quite a bit. It was the easiest way to get some shopping done with my son. I would put all my purchases in the basket on the bottom of the stroller. I can't wait to use it again for my next child.

Safety
The chicco key fit car seat snaps right into this stroller frame. It is very easy to secure.

Child Comfort
My son seemed very comfortable in this seat. He was born in May and we used it almost daily throughout the summer. He would often lay happily in his seat or fall asleep.

Maneuverability
This stroller is lightweight which makes it easy to maneuver. It does not have the turning ability like a jogging stroller, but is more than sufficient for taking walks and running errands.

I have only used this for one child so far. It seemed to hold up well with him. We used it for about 6 months until the weather turned too cold to use a stroller very often and he outgrew the seat a few months later.

• Safety: