Other Strollers:

Cons

Love it

from Wyoming

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky

• Infants
  • Newborn
  • Toddlers

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

Bought this when i was expecting my second child ,my kids are now 4 and 2 and still working great

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STROLLER!!!

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

We bought this stroller for our twin daughters and it is the best stroller! It has room on the bottom, moves around amazingly, has an adjustable handlebar so my 6'2 husband can raise it and 5'1 me can lower it....it has 5 point harnesses and it is just great!

Safety
5 point harnesses and car seats snap on!

Maneuverability
I think for a durable double stroller this is amazing at maneuvering!

This stroller will last through anything!

• Maneuverability:

The BEST Double Stroller Ever!

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

My husband and I were searching for a stroller for our twin infant boys, and after researching numerous double strollers in our price range, this one was rated the best for durability. We have been so pleased with this stroller!

This stroller seems to have it all! The steering handle is adjustable, which is nice, considering I'm on the shorter side. This stroller comes with infant car seats that attach, which was extremely useful for a new mommy with twins in the winter. It made my life so much easier! This stroller comes with extra parts which switch out on the front of the stroller. There are two adjustable, detachable canopies with sun guards and rain guards. The basket underneath seems huge in comparison to other stroller baskets, and has always served our needs and fit everything we've ever need to haul around with us at recreational parks, shopping trips, traveling, etc.

Safety
We have never had an issue with safety with this stroller. The seat buckles have always worked appropriately, the wheel locks have never failed, nothing has every broken.

Child Comfort
I frequently walk up to 12 miles a week with my twins, either outdoors or at our mall. The boys love it when they find out we're going for a walk, and if they happen to fall asleep while out, I simply adjust their seat and lean it back for their comfort. The seats and seat straps are padded for comfort and they have never complained about being uncomfortable.

Maneuverability
I have never had an issue maneuvering this stroller anywhere (as long as their is aisle space for a stroller). I love that I can adjust the height of the handle after my husband has been using the stroller. The wheels have never locked up on me or come loose. It seems to turn with relative ease and has always performed as well as I could have hoped for.

We have had this stroller for nearly three years now, and aside from the normal wear and tear on strollers, this one has always cleaned up nicely, has never had pieces come lose, break, etc. It has remained as sturdy as it was originally rated for when we purchased it. The basket has always held all of our needs appropriately without tearing, the handles and wheels have never malfunctioned, the seats and belts work... It has held up much better than I could have ever imagined with two active boys! This stroller has been almost everywhere successfully!

Very convenient

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

Loved this stroller, but my only complaint is that it's tricky to open from the folded position. It seemed to stick a lot. However, it's great once opened and came in very handy with my two kids. We used it all the time when we went to the zoo and other theme parks. There's lots of storage room underneath, and when my son was an infant he'd sit in the car seat carrier that we placed in one of the seats, while my toddler daughter sat in the other.

Solid Build, Hard to Navigate

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

I have the Chicco Cortina Together Stroller in red along with a Chicco car seat. While I love the Chicco brand, I found this stroller a bit heavy and hard to navigate. I definitely cannot push this stroller with one hand and sometimes feel like I'm pushing a truck if I'm going up any sort of incline. However, the stroller is very solidly built. The fabrics are nice and easy to clean and the basket underneath can hold my very large diaper bag, so that is nice as well.

Safety
I have never felt like this Chicco stroller was unsafe. The car seat latches in solidly and I've never felt like it was tipping or going to tip. I can even load up the shopping bags off the handle and it stays solidly in place.

Child Comfort
My boys all seem quite comfortable and the rear seat has a nice view, despite the seat in front of it. I've had my littlest guy fall asleep while riding in this stroller.

Again, this stroller is very durable. The fabrics and buckles are all holding together nicely despite my three boys being quite hard on the seats.

Great for Twin Moms

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

This stroller has been a lifesaver for our family! It was the best product we bought when our twins were born. They are now two and the stroller is still going strong. I have very weak muscles from a disease and this strollers is really easy for me to maneuver. It has been used every weekend during nice weather. I loved how you can switch positions of the seats. You can have the babies face each other, face both forward, or both towards you. That really comes in handy when outdoors in the sun. Lots of space below for bag, purse, and even more. I highly recommend this stroller to anyone who needs a double stroller.

Love how you can change position of seats!

Nice but big and bulky

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

Very nice stroller. I love that the Chicco car seat is compatible. Thats a real nice feature when you don't want to wake the baby by picking them up out of the car seat to put them into the stroller. It's also nice that the seats recline and there is a good amount of storage space underneath. I like the 5 piint harness on both seats. Need those for squirmy toddlers who aren't interested in staying put. There is a good amount of space for the second seat. Enough leg room for at least a 3/4 year old. I also like the gray color. But, this stroller is a bit heavy. Also, it doesn't fold up as small as some other double strollers so you need a pretty big trunk. It just barely fits in the back of my Jeep Liberty.

Just wish it would fold up smaller

Child Comfort
They look pretty comfy in there. Never heard any complaints.

Maneuverability
I guess it's as good as a double stroller can get. A tad difficult to maneuver around some stores at the mall.

Double Twin Stroller for Newborn and Beyond

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

I purchased this double stroller for my twins because it works as part of a travel system with the Chicco Key Fit 30 infant car seats and will expand with them as they grow. It allows for 2 infant car seats to be installed onto the stroller so that I can take the twins from the car to out and about without disturbing them or waking them. It is perfect for a mom of twins on the go like myself and allows me to get around with ease and style with 2 young babies. The stroller is well constructed, attractive and a great deal and will be used by me for many years as it grows with the babies into toddlerhood.

This stroller is beautiful and attractive, it is sturdy and well constructed and something I am proud to push and use on a daily basis. With twins a stroller is a necessity but I am also concerned with image as a working mom and this stroller meets all of my needs.

Safety
I feel like this product is well made and that my babies are safe and secure when I use it. I have had no issues with the brakes, it having parts fall off or break and we use it often.

Child Comfort
This stroller is a smooth and comfortable ride, easy to put up and down and install infant seats always allowing the babies to remain comfortable and warm.

Maneuverability
I love how easily this stroller drives and how easy it is to get around considering its a double stroller. Many double strollers are bulky and awkward but this is definitely not the case with this product.

This stroller holds up and wears well for children and I have had no issues with the fabric or parts. Stains remove easily and the stroller has held up through lots of daily use and trips.

• Maneuverability:

perfect for many situations!

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

When I was pregnant with my second child I was searching around to find the best stroller to fit my situation that I was going to be in and based on all the reviews, this was the winner. I bought this stroller when I had a 22 month old and a new born and it was so nice to have so I felt like I could go places. The other thing that is super nice about it is it fits two car seats in there for all of those out there with twins. I drive a 2004 toyota corolla and it totally could fit in my trunk. You dont need a van or an SUV to take this anywhere.

Overall a great stroller

Comments about Chicco Cortina Together Stroller:

We have this stroller and a side by side double stroller. We bought this one first because we loved the Chicco stroller that came with our car seat. This stroller is good, but it is very big-it has to be put into my Ford Escape very carefully or it will not fit as it is pretty long when folded up. The child in the back can not really see over the front seat, which is why we purchased a side by side when our second child got older. This stroller was great when we could just click in the matching car seat. The only other thing that bothers me is that the sun shads fall off and are very flimsy.

They could improve the sunshades and make the back seat higher, like stadium seating so the back child can see. They do have good cup holders. One for the front child and one for the adult pushing.

Safety
Good harness to keep kids strapped in. The Chicco car seat locks in and stays in securely.

Child Comfort
Seems to be a comfortable ride for the kids.

Maneuverability
Great tires, fits through doors easily. Maneuvers better then side by side stroller.

Has held up great for two years !