Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:

Chicago Electric Paint Spray Gun

Chicago Electric Paint Spray Gun~I Am Not Complaining

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Chicago Electric Paint Spray Gun:

The time came to put a fresh coat of paint on our large shed so my husband bought  the Chicago Electric Paint Spray Gun to complete this task.  I was leary, of course, because I thought this was just another reason for my spouse to buy a new tool and because it was inexpensive, I didn't think it would do a decent job.  I don't have a problem admitting when I am wrong and in this case, I was.  Here is some of the facts about this paint sprayer.  110 Volt Power with 33 oz Cup; 60 hz  1 AMP; 80 watts TADD; 1" diameter; 2 nozzles included for latex paints and sealer liquids; 5.1 gallons per hour flow rate with durable polypropylene canister.  I do recommend for general purpose jobs outdoors or around your home.  My husband's next use will be this summer as he repaints our privacy fence.  He likes that it saves him time unlike conventional painting.  With a 60 hour work week, He just wouldn't be able to accomplish standard painting chores without this wonderful tool.   In this instance, inexpensive does not mean quality.  I have no complaints.