Other Flat Irons:
CHI
Chi CHI CERAMIC HAIRSTYLING FLAT IRON 1" GF1001

Chi CHI CERAMIC HAIRSTYLING FLAT IRON 1" GF1001

I am a hairstylist and love CHI

Comments about Chi CHI CERAMIC HAIRSTYLING FLAT IRON 1" GF1001:

As far as their flat irons, I only use CHI. I have owned about 6-7 over the years of doing hair and I have had some last me 5 years in salon. That's a long time when using them day in and day out on multiple clients. I love the original one best however, if you aren't trained in doing hair you may want one with a tempature setting. Your basic CHI shouldn't be too head to cause a lot of damage but, if you use it wrong it will.

I use it for straightening and curling. This one is my favorite because, of the amount of shine you get when you flat iron. I have a pet peeve with frizzy dry looking hair and I think it looks unfinished so, I like how it provides that finishing shine. Since its stone through and through the sides of the plates are hot enough to get a good curl with it too. Make sure to section off your hair or no flat iron will give you the look you want.

If well taken care of, this should last you a while. The plates, like all flat irons, will get product build up on them. Take a paper towel dab it in alchohol and wipe down the plates with it. It's electrical so, it goes without saying to unplug it first and don't dowse it!