2.4
Cheryl & Company - Cookies

Cheryl & Company - Cookies

2.4

Fresh Baked Desserts

Cheryl & Co. offers great tasting cookies, brownies and other desserts that you can buy online and get a fresh baked taste in every bite.  They specialize in holiday cookies that not only look amazing, but are so chewy and soft you will love every bite.  They make sugar cookies with a buttercream frosting in a variety of colors that are perfect for every occasion.  They also offer other cookies like chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, key lime, orange citrus and many others.  These are perfect paired with their moist fudge brownies or blondies.  They offer a wide variety of gift sets which include their top desserts like their luscious lemon cake for every budget.  Many of the items have free shipping and come in a great gift box.  You can also join the Cookie of the Month club and get a sweet treat delivered to your door every month.  They also offer many sugar free items.  These are gourmet cookies that taste so good, you will think they were just baked when they arrive at your door.  I love sending these sweet treats to friends, but they are also great to send to yourself.  Shipping is fast and easy and they have great customer service that will help you pick out the perfect bakery treats.

Horrible customer service

Spent several hours on line entering gifts for clients incl. addresses, gift notes, billing info etc. late at night in order to get the promo for the day.  Technical issues prevented me from being able to place it after numerous attempts so called customer service who offered to take my order by phone. I did not have time to read off all the info for 10 clients that I had just typed in.  So the representative was very nice and said a supervisor would call me the next morning. The next day I called back in b/c I had not heard from anyone, prices had gone up and free shipping offer expired. This time the Cust Srvc rep than answered would not help me or let me talk to a supervisor.  Just told me to find today's special. They did not even offer to do anything special due to the problems which is all it would have taken to keep my business. So I am taking my business elsewhere. I have had the cookies - they come packaged very nicely and I like that they are wrapped individually.  As far as taste they are okay, have had better.

Great product, service and delivery stinks

from Germantown TN

Pros

• Delicious

• Dessert
    • Gift

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

Love this product however their delivery and customer service has really gone down. They should never charges a delivery fee based on their attitude. Call customer service and basically they will tell you although we said it was going to be delivered by 7 it will be delivered by the 11. Oh and they will offer you a whooping $5.00 off your next order. No thank you! How about a credit for my shipping charges.

Store Bought Brownie mix taste better

from Austin, Texas

About Me Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

Pros

Cons

• Sits Heavy
      • Too Bland
      • Too Sweet

• Throwing

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

Disappointing. A packaged Ghiradelli Mix is far superior.

so disappointing

from New Mexico

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

Cons

• useless

• None

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

The ordering of the item was confusing and tricky. Consequently I got an utterly useless item and no effort whatsoever was made to correct the problem after I talked to a company representative. I was made to feel that it was all my fault - so tough luck.

mixups

from Florida

• Gift

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

First the musical cake box was not musical then the Happy Thanksgiving turkey cookies were owls. What is going on ? Lost my trust in you

A Waste of Money and A Waste of Calories :(

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

Our family received Cheryl's cookies as a recent Christmas gift (2014). All we can say is UGH!!!

The cookies were sweet with a nice dough, but absolutely, positively TASTELESS. There wasn't any flavor to these confections....no flavor of vanilla, butter, or other baking spice/flavoring. I would describe these cookies as totally boring to the tastebuds. And at 200 calories per cookie, why bother wasting your calories on these cookies?

We also received brownies in our gift box. They were no better!!! The brownies were tasteless. There was no flavor of a rich chocolate or cocoa. Very disappointing!!!

All of our cookies and brownies were frosted with a gritty frosting, which we scraped off. The frosting did NOT enhance the flavor of the confections, but actually deterred from them (if that was at all possible).

The desserts were so unpalatable that we gladly gave them to some workers who were doing projects in our house.

If you want to impress your family or friends with an edible gift, don't waste your money on Cheryl's cookies. You're better off spending your money on wine, cheese, fruit, or nuts.

Our family says, "Stay away from Cheryl's cookies and save your money and your calories!!!"

Disappointment All Around

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

I ordered a bunch of cookies for Halloween to goto my mechanic & his crew. I purposely picked one with about 20 cookies bc there are several people who work there, and I paid to have it delivered on a specific day. Not only did it arrive at a later day, but they also substituted it for a basket with LESS cookies, with absolutely no notice to me of the change. I only noticed that the little item number was different than that of what I originally ordered on the shipping notice. It would've been so easily missed. Horrible customer service. They were no help at all. I will NEVER order from here again, and I've deterred everyone around me to not order from here as well. Don't know how they stay in business with customer service like this.

The cookies taste terrible!

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

These cookies were ordered for myself and my other coworkers. They came in a beautiful box set and were very cute little cookies. However, the taste of these cookies is absolutely terrible! I'm really amazed that something so expensive could taste so badly. I would rather just out and buy a box of Oreos!

Intentional Deception, Immoral Company.

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

I recently tried Cheryl's "Peach Cobbler Cookie." Checking the ingredient list showed Wheat flour as the first ingredient, and peaches as the second ingredient... but that's when things got weird:

After "peaches" came the brackets (these things), that are used to explain what's in the content of an ingredient that itself has ingredients. Proper usage of this would be to explain what's in an a manufactured added element, like say chocolate chips. Chocolate chips have many ingredients like milk, sugar, etc and that makes sense. PEACHES, HOWEVER, ARE NOT A MANUFACTURED PRODUCT WITH INGREDIENTS. Except, apparently, in the alternate Cheryl's universe. In the Cheryl-verse "peaches" aren't a fruit at all, but just something that's pinkish and made out of 9 different ingredients. There's more ascorbic acid and calcium lactate in these "peaches" then there are actual peaches. That's disturbing.

I'm okay with disturbing, but when a company puts a fruit as it's second ingredient, and then implies that there's not actually any fruit in the product and they're just lying to trick casual ingredient-checkers into eating something that they don't want to eat, that's not okay. For this wildly immoral assault on their own customers, I'm refusing to buy any product from this shady company ever again.

Caring Customer Service

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

I have sent many gifts from this company, everyone has always been happy with them. This last time, I ordered for my mother in laws birthday. The day after I ordered she went into the hospital. When I tried to change the shipping address they not only sent one to her house but the same gift to her hospital room at no additional cost. Wonderful products and great customer service.

Great Surprises

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Cheryl & Company - Cookies:

They have a fantastic selection of cookies for all types of celebrations and also now have them for holidays and special occasions. I love sending the samplers as a just because of a thank you and whoever gets them thanks me and has become a loyal customer. If you are looking for something different check out her catalogs and specials and you wont be disappointed as they look and arrive just like they are pictured.