Other Marketplace Shopping Websites:
Products, Services
Chegg.com

Chegg.com

saves me so much money

I feel so lucky to have been recommended to use Chegg.com. Ever since I started ordering my textbooks from Chegg.com I have saved so much money. This textbook renting and buying website is so easy to use. I just type my textbook ISBN number into the search engine on the website and compare the price of renting or buying the textbook from this website compared to others and almost every time it is cheaper to buy or rent my textbook from this website. Once I decide I want to rent or buy from Chegg.com I add the book to my online shopping bag and I am given multiple payment options. Once I pay for the textbook(s) and select all of my shipping options I only have to wait a few days for my order to arrive at my address. It always arrive in good condition and safe packaging. If I am renting a textbook I am given all the information I need to know in order to ship it back before the due date. I am also given the shipping label and shipping instructions I will need. I have always had successful experiences with renting and buying my textbooks from Chegg.com and would definitely recommend this website to my friends so they can save money like I have been able to do.

Many helpful textbook solutions but some are questions wrong.

I found a lot of textbook solutions were incorrect or missing. There isn't anywhere to report wrong answers and the comments function does not work for me. Many answers are correct however and give decent explanations of all the steps. I found textbooks were cheaper on Amazon.

Many helpful textbook solutions but some are questions wrong.

Best Help I Ever Recieved

Comments about Chegg.com:

I dreaded taking Statistics the whole time I was in college. I waited until the absolute last minute to take the course. I ended up failing my first Statistics test. I found out about Chegg when I was super frustrated and my instructor wasn't making sense to me. Thanks to Chegg I was able to get back up on the wagon. With hard work and Chegg I was able to pass the class and graduate.

Love renting books here.

Comments about Chegg.com:

I love this company they always have the books I need at a fraction ton of everyone else's prices. They ever extend your return date for 5.00. They send my book on time and have a great customer service department. I have been using them for 5 years of college and pay like half as much rwnting my textbook than other kids in my classes who rent from their school bookstore.

A great educational online learning and studying tool

Comments about Chegg.com:

Chegg I s very useful as a learning and studying aid, especially for the affordable cost of service. It's really a grade saver especially when it comes to studying for midterms and finals. I tend to use it to some extent for all the courses I'm taking which are also available on the site. It definitely doesn't replace going to class.

Great service and great rental prices

Comments about Chegg.com:

I have never had an instance when a textbook was not available for rental. The prices for rentals are reasonable, and Chegg's expediency in getting the textbooks out immediately is phenomenal. It also helps that there are no shipping charges to receive or return.

Great resource for college kids to rent textbooks per semester!

Comments about Chegg.com:

They've been great every semester throughout my 4 years at A&M. Definitely fair bargain compared to some campus book stores. Sometimes, the books are even brand new and include the cd and all. I even returned a textbook late one time and hand-wrote an apology note, and subsequently got out of paying some late fees. These most recent semesters, I've even received free redbulls in the box with the textbooks! How awesome is that. Chegg will definitely hook it up.

Chegg is Great

Comments about Chegg.com:

I've used Chegg.com for many textbook rentals, I even have suggested and passed on information to other students and friends needing to find books. By far the best place to rent textbooks. Their customer service has never disappointed and never fails to put a smile on a student's face come finals. Great Company!

Chegg offers great service at a low price.

Comments about Chegg.com:

Cheap textbook buying alternative. Much better than buying at a bookstore. Shipping was fast and comes with return shipping. My box actually came with a redbull as well. Added bonus! I would def buy from them again!!!

Chegg actually has a pretty cool homework help platform that came free for 28 days. Used it and loved it.

saves me so much money

Comments about Chegg.com:

I've bought many books on Chegg

Comments about Chegg.com:

Chegg is a great website for college students! Anyone who has been to college knows the dreaded day where you need to go the campus book store and buy all your books. Next thing you know, the price you need to pay is almost up to $1000! On Chegg, you can buy second-hand books for so much cheaper! It saves you so much money. You can also rent books on Chegg. It's a brilliant idea and I'm thankful for the people who created it!