View more indoor grills sandwich makers

Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
Chef's Mark
Chef's Mark Waffle Iron/Griddle/Sandwich Toaster

Chef's Mark Waffle Iron/Griddle/Sandwich Toaster

The Chef's Mark Waffle Iron/ Griddle/Sandwich Toaster is SLOW

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Chef's Mark Waffle Iron/Griddle/Sandwich Toaster:

I love to cook breakfast so thought the Chef's Mark Waffle Iron/Griddle/Sandwich Toaster was going to be a handy thing to have around. Not only would it be good for breakfast but I could do nice hot grilled sandwiches for lunch or a fast dinner.It has non stick hot plates and they are removable for easy washing. I didn't have any problem cleaning it after use. The hot plates flip so You have a flat side or can make waffles which I thought was a nice feature. I used it for breakfast a couple of times for French toast and also tried pancakes. It seemed like it was hot when I set the temperature controlled dial and heated it to 400 degrees but when I started cooking the French toast it took forever and the pancakes did not cook too fast either. The pancakes also ended up kind of hard on the outside. I tried it for grilled cheese sanwiches and they took forever to get done also. The first time I tried it in an open position and the second time, closed like a sandwich maker, which ended up like a smashed grilled cheese.