Other Food Processors:

Cons

Terrible product....

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Chef's Kitchen Multi-Function Kitchen Tool:

I bought this product as a "time saver" after seeing a demo at the local store and, there, it looked so wonderful! When I got it home, i was so sadly disappointed in the product for many reasons. The first and foremost reason for my dissatisfaction was how cheaply it was made! I felt that with each turn of the crank, it was going to break off and/or impale me on the top portion. It even skipped gears when I pushed too hard. I was chopping onions so there shouldn't have been so much of an issue as when I saw it being done in the store, the product appeared to MELT right through entire onions!!

The second fact that has left me upset about the product is it's inability to do what was shown in the store. It will chop but you have to pray it doesn't break and that you can keep it on the counter even with its' non-stick bottom. The back and forth motion is tedious and does hurt my hand. When it came time to wash it, the product is suppose to be dishwasher, top shelf safe and mine was not. One of the blades melted and is now useless.

I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Don't waste you rmoney

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Chef's Kitchen Multi-Function Kitchen Tool:

unless you live off grid and this is your own choice in a food processor because you don't have electric! Ours was used a few times (unsuccessfully) and then put into the closet. It is very awkward to use. It's hard to get going until you have a LOT of arm strength. It's round and only has one spot for you to hold on (the handle). It's hard to hold in place while turn. Truthfully, it works a lot better if you have someone hold it with both hands from below (and out of the way of your turning arm), and then you lean on one side and then turn (or use both hands to turn). Once it gets going it's okay, but it's starting it that's the problem. We could barely get it to work using the made chopper blades. We never even tried out using all the attachments that came with it.

Power
It's powered by you. If you're weak, it won't work.

Safety
It's hard to get hurt with this unit because it doesn't turn (slice) if its not on, and you're the power. Just be careful cleaning the blades.

• Ease of Assembly:

When The Power Is Out, I Can Keep Making Food Easily!

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Chef's Kitchen Multi-Function Kitchen Tool:

We get a lot of power outages. As weather and times get more uncertain, I thought it would be a great idea to have a power free alternative to our huge collection of kitchen appliances.

I saw this demonstrated last year and purchased a kit. We have used it for quite a few things to test it out and were impressed.

My unit came with a blade, a whipper, slicer, shredder, citrus juicer, egg separator, lid for container, handle in lid, bowl, and hand protector for using with the slicer.shredder plates.

Power
I am not sure how to evaluate this, because this is a power free unit. You have to turn the crank to make it work, so the power depends on you. Although the amount needed to turn the crank is not overly demanding.

Safety
Very safe.

Ease of Assembly
There are a lot of parts to this unit. All of them seem to go together well.

I found this to be very easy to clean and put away.

I would not say that this is a top of the line easy to use appliance that will last for years with daily use. I bought it for power outages, and for that it is nice and durable. With heavy daily use, pushing it too hard, would cause breakage.