Other Waffle Makers:
Chefmate
Chefmate Waffle Maker

Chefmate Waffle Maker

Really good waffle maker!

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Chefmate Waffle Maker:

I've had this waffle maker for about 8 years and it still works great. Cooks evenly and has a light that tells me what the waffles are ready.

Always works well and cooks evenly. Never had a problem with it in the 8 years I've had it.

Settings/Features
Has a light that tells me what it is ready to pour the batter in and when the waffles are done and ready to be taken out. Really helps out so you don' have to keep opening the lid and ruining the waffles.

It is easy to clean with a sponge, some hot water and soap after it has cooled. Allowing it to air dry is best and it is easy to do.

Very using to and easy to know when it is ready to use and when the waffles are ready to come out.

I've had this waffle maker for about 8 years and it still works well and cooks the waffles evenly.

• Settings/Features:

Tasty waffles from a great machine!

from Hoffman Estates, IL

Comments about Chefmate Waffle Maker:

My little four year old son adores waffles. I got sick of buying them at the store and spending so much money on frozen, processed food. It was especially important that I could give him tasty waffles - he has sensory issues and is unable to eat a lot of different foods. Waffles is one thing we can always count on so I wanted to give him a healthier version of that.

We bought this particular iron and so far, I really like it! I like that it makes 4 average sized waffles. My son doesn't like Belgian waffles and so that wouldn't have worked for us.

This has a light on it to tell you when it is heated up enough to use and then it also has a light on it to tell you when you can take the waffles out. It's very user friendly. My son even loves to pour the waffle batter into the little crevices and make his own breakfast - and then help remove them with the spatula. With just a spray of PAM this waffle maker is ready to go!

It's also easy to clean - well, as easy as cleaning a corded waffle iron CAN be. However, I don't find it to be too bad as long as you do it soon after using it.

• Settings/Features: