Other Canned Goods:
Chef Boyardee
Chef Boyardee Mini Ravoli

Chef Boyardee Mini Ravoli

This is a really good product it taste really good

Comments about Chef Boyardee Mini Ravoli:

My kids love this they want to eat this for dinner all the time. I been eating this since I was a kid. I would still eat this until I get like 90 years old i'm so happy that they still sell this in the store where I'm at. I wouldn't trade this product for anything else.

Convenient, and quite filling!

Comments about Chef Boyardee Mini Ravoli:

I have been eating Chef Boyardee mini raviolis for quite some time now. It has always been consistently delicious! I prefer the mini over the regular sized ones. It is little high in sodium and calories. The sauce is GREAT! It is actually my favorite part, if they sold the sauce in a can on its own, I would definitely buy it!

Chef Boyardee Mini Ravoli is filling for both young and old.

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Chef Boyardee Mini Ravoli:

There are many types of Ravoli out there. Different brands and different styles. But one of them that we have grown up over the years to like and trust is Chef Boyardee's Mini Ravoli. This is a large can  and it contains 40 ounces  also known as 2 pounds 8 ounces.

This makes a great lunch heated up if you are a child or an adult. It is small beef ravoli that are sitting in a thin tomato sauce. You only need to open the can and heat. It can be heated in a microwave or on a stove top if you prefer.

**No Preservatives. **This is always great to know when nothing like that is added to our foods. This is also a **Good Source of Protein. **

**1/2 cup of Vegetables per serving. **Ahhh, a nice way to get kids to eat vegetables without them knowing they are eating them. There are 4 .5 servings in a large can.

**7 Vitamins and Minerals. **

**Sodium is 700 mg.**  This sounds like quite a lot of salt though for those watching their sodium intake.

Contains: **Milk, Soy and Wheat products. I wanted to post this in case anyone is allergic to any of these. **

This is a good tasting product done in a thin tomato sauce. There are 230 calories in a serving of this for those who may be counting the calories. The can has a pyramid guideline on the back of the label. This tells us that there is 35% of daily grains, 20% of daily vegetables and 10% of meat in each serving of this. This is nice to know that it is containing some of our daily food groups.