Other Canned Goods:

Chef Boyardee Cheesy Burger Macaroni

Never buy for kids

from Dallas, Texas

Comments about Chef Boyardee Cheesy Burger Macaroni:

I am a 16 year old girl, I have always loved chef Boyardee products, and u have always been a big campaigner for having it when you just don't want to cook. Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese doesn't taste good. It's watered down, the cheese tastes like watery powdered cheese, and there is little meat to even give credit for.

Watered down boyardee

Comments about Chef Boyardee Cheesy Burger Macaroni:

Absolute garbage. I am not a 5 star eater i love my canned food and snacks from the grocery store. This flavor is an absolute disgrace!!! The flavor summed up... mop bucket water. NO flavor at all. It kills me they take nacho cheese twistaroni flavor and keep this crap stocked! Im so furious thst I had to have this for lunch and now digest it throughout the day. Want a strong high flavor pasta sauce stick w franco american. The turd i release better feel better than how it went in. #livid!

Oversized Cheesy Macaroni With Beef Pieces Included.

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Chef Boyardee Cheesy Burger Macaroni:

This can of Chef Boyardee had a good taste. The sauce is changed somewhat to make it a lighter tasting sauce.The macaroni seems to appear oversized from overcooking, but still continues to taste well.

This contains No MSG in the can. That is a good thingk. The have 7 vitamins and mimerals listed on the front label. This can be put in a cereal sized bowl and popped in the microwave or cooked on top the stove.

I added parmesian cheese to top off my bowl when it came out of the microwave. There is plenty of cheese in this item, but I am just a cheese lover at heart and wanted to add more.

I would recommend this to everyone as it is an easy, quick, premade meal and the can comes with a pop tab on top to make it easy to open.