Other Snacks & Cookies:
Cheetos

from Georgia

Comments about Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN:

I have never been much of a fan of Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN because they are way too cheesy and parts of the puffcorn usually get stuck in my teeth, hurting my gums. I feel like this snack is a failed attempt to do something creative or new because the flavor isn't that great. The cheese tastes strange, and the puffcorn are very messy. Sometimes when I buy a bag of Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN, they taste really stale. They are very unpleasant and taste like styrofoam with cheese on them. I would not recommend Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN as a snack. The puffcorn get stuck in my teeth, make my teeth yellow, and are way too cheesy. They also become stale really quickly. Yuck!

Pretty good

Comments about Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN:

I am a big fan of Cheetos. Chester's Puffcorn is pretty good. Now, I do not like Puffcorn nearly as much as I love regular Cheetos or Cheese Puffs. Puffcorn is good but it tastes like it has less cheese flavoring. The texture is a little bothering to me. It sort of reminds me of packing peanuts. It's not really crunchy at all and is very soft. My father has only a few teeth left and really liked this texture-he said he could let them sit in his mouth and soften up and then he could chew them. I guess they are good for people with sensitive teeth or who don't have a lot of teeth.

Cheetos

Comments about Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN:

My kids really enjoyed these when they were little! They literally melt in your mouth! Very addicting! Once you start eating them kind of hard to stop! Almost like eating air, but great for kids that are toddlers and jus learning how to grasp food in their hands to eat!

Puffcorn Melts In Your Mouth!

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Cheetos - CHESTER'S PUFFCORN:

I will start out by saying that it is not a good idea to eat these things while writing a review. Why? I have orange stuff on my computer keys and I can't stop eating them long enough to write my review. Yes, they are that good.

I read some of the other reviews before getting started on my own. They are salty, so not good for folks with high blood pressure. To me, the salt is part of what makes them so good though. They do come in two flavors,cheese-thus the orange stuff on my computer, and butter flavor, which tastes like popcorn.They literally melt in your mouth. They have no kernals to get in your teeth or under your dentures. My Dad loved popcorn but he fussed about it getting under his dentures. Not a problem with Puffcorn.

Another plus is, these things are made in the good old USA! They are made by the Frito Lay Co. in Plano Texas! They retail for only 2 bucks in my neck of the woods.

Puffcorn is a delicious snack - (junk food.) I treat myself with puffcorn . It is one of my many guilty pleasures.