3.3

Cons

CheapFlightNow - Extremely disgusting by their service

from PRINCETON NJ

PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY

The hiding fees are outrages that by the time of the booking you paid the same amount as if you had it book in another well know website.The website shows cheap flight like 20% less them others by the time you book the tickets are not available and you get stuck with a higher price ticket.

I had a terrible time confirming the payment and at the end they charge me twice for the same tickets. they are willing to refund the money within 5 to 7 business days. Meanwhile I am stuck with over draft fees by my bank.

I will never use this website again cheapflightnow.com and the worse thing they are giving a bad reputation to the airline that deal with this company.This a HORRIBLE company cheapflightnow.com do not use it is not worth the price you will be end up paying. I WILL NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE AGAIN AND I DO NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYBODY

Super Cheap

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

I purchase from this site all the time for my son who is in college and extremely homesick. So when he wants to come home for the weekend or something, this is the site that I frequent. I have found some seriously cheap tickets on this site.

It takes some getting use to, as you really have to research the site to actually find a great deal. They are there, you just have to hunt them down and grab them when you find them. If you are up for that challenge this is the site for you.

Features
They offer some to the best flight deals of any of the other sites. I have been pleased with what I have found so far on the site and I plan to keep them as a permanent resource for finding cheap flights because they offer the best.

Customer Service
Super, super customer service department. I absolutely love them for the work they do an the great way they do their jobs. I love the kindness and quality they put into taking the time to be courteous to you when you contact them.

Not reliable website for International Cardholders

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

Be Careful with this website If your credit card is not from US or Canada. Once you supply all your credit card data at their secured https website, they request you to send your sensible credit card information again with your ID through Fax or e-mail, which is totally unsafe.

• Customer Service:

Good way to begin your research and gather information

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

There are so many travel websites it can be overwhelming. With all the fine print and extra fees, I almost always end up booking directly through the hotel or airline. This is possible because I do my research first on sites like cheapflightnow.com. I can enter my departure and destination cities and find out the prices for flights on a variety of different airlines. This site claims that it has "specially negotiated airfares from many major airlines" I am not sure that is actually true, because once I know what airline to check out for great rates, I usually find the same rate or within $25 or so directly with the hotel or airline. That being said, it is a good resource to get a general idea of fares, especially if you are trying to plan a budget for a future trip.
One thing that I didn't like is that sometimes it will show a super cheap fare on the main page and then when you click it, the actual fare may be $100 or more over that price. I wish when you clicked on that rate it gave you the specific flight so you could see that that fare did in fact exist.

It is very easy to input your search terms and find the airfare or hotel rate that you are looking for. It isn't as easy or reliable when you search for cars or vacations.

Features
I wish there were more features and a better sort function.

Will Not Use Again

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

While planning to attend a family reunion last year, I decided to try CheapFlightNow.com for my air travel needs. I found the site to be a little confusing and frustrating during the checkout process but eventually got it all straightened out. I arrived at the airport and boarded the plane with no problems except that I had paid for and reserved a first class seat and was told at arrival that they had all been sold out. I let them know right away that this was a mistake and that I wanted what I had paid for. They in return told me that they were sorry and there was nothing that they could do and didn't offer to refund the extra money that I had spent. The service on the flight was more than unacceptable. The flight attendant was never around when needed. I contacted the travel site to see if they could resolve my issues but was given the run around about who should be responsible for this situation. I would never us CheapFlightNow.com again. I would definitely not recommend this site to anyone, even as a last resort.

• Customer Service:

Bare bones but useful for information gathering

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

I prefer another booking site, or to book flights directly with the airline these days. However Cheapflightnow is very useful for inputting your dates and locating the truly lowest price flights you can find. I still use a number of travel sites for reconnaissance and this is a good one for the price comparisons.

It's easy to use but there are not a lot of features or qualifiers/limiters to contend with, which has its drawbacks of course.

Features
The features are not great. This can't serve as my only flight search site. There are few to no limiters in terms of preferences or narrowing your choices. Everything is listed by price. But again for reconnaissance purposes this is fine-- useful even if just for comparison's sake to be sure I'm not being swindled elsewhere with an exorbitant ticket.

Customer Service
While I never spoke directly to customer service, there is contact info should you need it. My score is based on the internet and website information / service I got as an online user, which was fine.

Cheapflightnow.com Lets You Search and Compare

from Houston, TX

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

Shopping for flights and hotels online can take some time. To get the best deal possible, it is often necessary to check several online travel sites at once and compare prices. The differences from one site to the next are usually not much, but sometimes a bargain may be found and one site that is worth checking is Cheapflightnow.com.

Cheapflightnow.com is good for airline tickets or hotel purchases. The site isn’t as useful as some of the full service sites that sell airfare, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, and more. This site offers only the two basics: A place to stay and the means to get there by air.

Cheapflightnow.com offers fight and hotel deals for the United States and around the world. It lists the search results in price order. I would like it better if there were some different ways to sort the data, but if I had to pick just one way to sort, price is the one I would go with. I guess Cheapflightnow.com figures most people care about price more than anything, so that is the way the site sorts.

To help customers get the best possible deal, Cheapflightnow.com offers some quick comparisons with other web services. You can click up to three places with which to compare and they include such internet travel mainstays as Kayak, Orbitz.com, Cheapair.com, and others. With this, a customer can price compare and see if someplace else is offering a better deal at the time.

Travel is a must for me and a regular part of life. I purchase airline tickets on an annual basis and I am always looking for new sites in which to conduct an airline search. Cheapflightnow.com often does offer some very good flight prices and the comparison tool lets you scan other sites quickly to see who is offering the best price. It’s a good site for pricing, even if it is lacking in overall web site features.

The site is very easy to use, mainly because there are so few features.

Features
Very few features in this travel web service

• Customer Service:

This site is finds great prices!

from Quakertown, PA

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

I used CheapFlightNow for to book my trip to the Bahamas last month. It was so easy to use (some of those other price comparison sites are confusing!) and I found a great deal on a roundtrip flight. I'll definitely use CheapFlightNow when I'm booking my trip to Vail over Christmas!

Better than the rest.

from Quakertown, PA

Comments about CheapFlightNow.com:

I booked a round trip airfare through CheapFlightNow. My brother who booked the same flight on a different site paid $150 more than I did! Exact same trip! I'll definfity be booking my next flight with them.