Other Credit Cards:

Pros

Cons

Easy to set up and use

Comments about Chase - Freedom World MasterCard:

I love my Chase Freedom World MasterCard. It was so easy to sign up and get started. They offer cash back rewards on every purchase. They also offer bonus rewards for different transactions each quarter. You have to sign up for the bonuses, but I have mine set up to send me a text message when it is time to sing up and all I have to do is text back. I haven't had to call customer service too many times, but every time I have, they have been very helpful and resolved my issue on the phone. I have had two instances of them flagging my account for fraudulent activity that turned out to be my activity. They called me right away and we cleared the problem immediately. I really enjoy the rewards from this card. My family and I were able to book a trip and paid for most of the airfare with the points we accumulated and we plan to do the same thing this summer. I would definitely recommend this card to anyone who wants a credit card with good rewards.

• Available Rates:

I love this credit card, I actually earn money with it!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Chase - Freedom World MasterCard:

I was never a frequent credit card user until I got this one. However, getting 1% back on all purchases and 5% on rotating categories changed that. As long as you don't buy things you would not buy without a credit card and you pay it monthly, using this is beneficial!

Customer Service
I have had great experiences when I've contacted customer service. They are not only polite, but give the correct answers!

Available Rates
Truthfully, I think the rates are competitive, but since I pay it off monthly, I'm not even sure what the interest rate is. There is no fee to have the card, and you get extra "points" for cash back if you have a chase checking.

• Available Rates:

The Chase Freedom Mastercard works great.

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Chase - Freedom World MasterCard:

The 1% rebate really adds up and there are quarterly bonus categories that reward at 5%. As a Mastercard, there is very wide acceptance.

Customer Service
customer service is accessible and responsive.

Available Rates
The rates are competitive but I do not pay them as I pay off the balance each month.

Chase World Mastercard =great benefits

from Florida, NY

Comments about Chase - Freedom World MasterCard:

The Chase Freedom World Mastercard has various beneftis to offer its customers.  They have a cash reward back program.  They give back 1% on your overall spending total and an extra 2% on the top 3 catergories of items you spent the most on for that statement period.  You can redeem your cash reward once you have reached a certain limit.  They even have a reward where when you accumulate $200 they will give you a $250 check instead...thats $50 free! That's a great deal, who isn't looking to make a little extra money out there right? There is also a low APR on the card too.  So big purchases won't seem so big after time has passed after originally buying it.  So if your out in the market looking for a first credit card or even a different one, try this one.