Other Grills:
Char-Broil

Pros

Cons

Great little grill

As far as grills go, I consider myself more of a ''the bigger the better'' kind of person, but the Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill would have to be the exception to my usual rule. It fits in areas that my everyday George Foreman just can't go, and it is so much more portable that I have often considered purchasing another just like it to carry around in the trunk of my car for those spontaneous barbecue moments. I have taken this grill to the beach, to the mountains, to friends' parties, to relatives' houses, to parks, to sporting events--heck, sometimes I just fire it up on the sidewalk in front of my house if I feel like hanging out with my neighbors and having a great burger at the same time.
The convenience and portability of this grill is not the only feature it has going for it, either: it may look small, but it has the capacity to cook for as many people or as few people as you need it to. It holds a steady temperature and cooks evenly, almost as well as some of the bigger grills you'll find available. It is also easy to clean and with the proper care won't show any rust. I admit that I don't expect it to last as many years as my larger grill, but it performs much better than anyone could expect and could very well become your best friend.

A mediocre experience.

It does work, but I have found that it doesn't heat consistently. My initial purchase was also missing parts. I had planned to take it on a camp out, but the manufacturer informed me when I called to request parts that I had to mail in my registration before they could send me any. When I asked about paying for the replacements I was told I would have to buy the entire small part box (which was going to cost more than the sale price I got the grill for) and shipping. I told the rep I would just return the grill and buy another brand in that case, and she finally relented and agreed to send me the parts. After she put it into the system she told me it would likely take more than a month to get to me. I kept the grill, but had to buy another to go camping. Once it finally assembled it does work, but I am very unimpressed.

It does cook your food, but the heat is not consistent.

Versatility
You can't cook anything substantial on it, especially if it is cold out.

It does what it is supposed to do, barely.

It gets very messy and some dis assembly can be necessary.

Some of the parts are a weak plastic and can break very easily, including the handle!

It is my least favorite grill that I own. I own five.

from al faouarat rue 5 n 14

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Portable

Cons

• Messy Cleanup

• Large Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

Form a beautiful and easy to use and portable

Handy camping utility grill

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

I wanted a small light weight grill for a week end camping trip. I knew space was limited and I couldn't take a full size grill with me. This was just what I needed. Small, portable, very functional, and great grilling results. A great choice for those who want more than a campfire but not all the bells and whistles of a full size grill.

I liked it

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

I very much liked this grill, it was easy to clean out, and easy to take around. My family and I would take it to the park, it would be very convenient. Mine was a good material, I had it for a couple of years. It is especially great for those who travel a lot.

Overall it is a pretty good grill.

Great little Grill

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

This little tabletop grill works great for camping or picnicking. Just like any charcoal grill it takes time to heat up the coals but once done the grill works wonderfully for cooking whatever kind of food you brought to grill. Also because of this grill being on the small side it is very easy to take apart and clean which makes it all the better to travel with. I highly recommend to anyone that likes to go camping a lot or just likes to spend time outdoors,

• Versatility:

great little grill to have.

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

Great for trips line the park, camping, being even. Easy storage, easy clean up, plus all the benefits of charcoal. The taste is better than gas. I would definitely recommend this for the pit master on the go our someone that lives I an apartment. All in all good grill

A mediocre experience.

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

It does cook your food, but the heat is not consistent.

Versatility
You can't cook anything substantial on it, especially if it is cold out.

It does what it is supposed to do, barely.

It gets very messy and some dis assembly can be necessary.

It is my least favorite grill that I own. I own five.

• Versatility:

A camping Mom's best friend!

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

We go camping A LOT, my son is in boy scouts and besides that we are all around nature lovers so we are outdoors more often than in. We used to use one of those little propane camping stoves and I used to dread cooking with it because it took SO long. The propane wasn't cheap to say the least so we felt it would be a nice change of pace to get one that operates on charcoal. The first time i used this grill I was sold! It was so much quicker, and easier. Charcoal is fairly cheap, much cheaper than propane. so overall I am very pleased with my decision. So far I have zero complaints about this grill. My family seems to enjoy the food just as much as they do in our kitchen so it must be doing something right! When it comes to cleaning,.... this is the same as any other charcoal grill. Pretty much a pain in the butt. But I feel despite not being able to get around the mess, the turn out and turn around on the food is well worth the extra effort!

Great little grill

• Versatility:

Best Tabletop grill for the price!

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

I bought this grill while on vacation, in a hurry to have a day outdoors with my kids and husband. Best Solution with excellent results.perfectly compact, enough to make hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage, corn on the cob and steak for 5 in under minutes.

Very efficient, compact excellent value. Extra large grilling surface. You can place up to 20 food items depending on the size on the grilling space at once. I honestly love this little grill that took up no space at all in the trunk on a 2 day trip home from the mountains.

Versatility
I've used it outdoors in a bbq spot in the park, on the actual picnic table and on a table in my balcony as well, very easy to clean, i love it

Throw coal and/or wood chips in it, light them up and enjoy a meal in minutes.

I threw water in it to cool it down and then washed it in the river at the park, hosed it down in my balcony, extremely easy to clean.

I've had it for a little over a year with no signs of wear or oxidation. No type of rust whatsoever.

Sleek all black, looks like any other bbq but very nice.

• Versatility:

This grill performed at about an average level.

Comments about Char-Broil Tabletop Charcoal Grill:

This grill performed at about an average level. It does heat up rather quickly though I must say. It's also very lightweight and its' dimensions are pretty small as well. Of course though, it can't even begin to compare to what a charcoal or gas grill can provide you as far as how good it cooks food. It's still a product that is worth what you pay for it though.