Other Grills:
463720111
Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill

Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill

• Versatility:

Pass the steaks, please..

I admit it. When it comes to lighting fires, a pyro I'm not. I never could get the hang of the paper ~ charcole ~ lighter~ Fluid.. ugh! So, when we got this gas grill, all of lifes little problems came to a head. This one does it for me, since i love to cook and I love to BBQ and now I can do both outside. With the click of the switch, you can easily get the fire started.

Two things I would like to mention.. 1. The ignition on ours is already broken. Apparently they are really cheaply made and both fell off and being that they are expensive to replace, we have gone without. And, 2... it's really easy for kids to turn this on.. so we have had to make sure the propane under it is always in the off position after cooking. If we forget, we smell it outside and realize that someone was messing around by it again. Otherwise, this is a great grill. perfect for family meals, smell get togethers and the like!

Pass the steak please.. and the A1

Would not recommend this one

Wow this grill is not a good one. I purchased this grill because I liked the size of it, the grilling area size and the design seemed good. It was just the right size for my porch/deck. Assembly was easy, the price was really nice. The other reviews I had read seemed to be good. I grill usually 2-3 times a week in the summer. I used it the first few times and couldn't seem to get the heat level right. Everything came out burned. I would turn it on to warm up and I would come back to a temp of 500 inside. I tried warming it up on just low and still came back to a 500 degree reading on the temp. This grill has very poor heat control. I find now I have to heat it up for next to no time and turn it on gr lowest possible and usually have to turn it off to keep from scorching my meat. I would not use this grill for anything delicate or temperature sensitive. I have since purchased a new grill because this one is too inaccurate. I know use this one for doing receives that would be done over a fire. The size of this grill is good. It isn't super heavy so it's nice for moving around. The price point of this grill is good. The side platforms are nice for holding your meat and seasonings. I would not recommend this grill to others. The heating is so uneven and not predictable.

Would not recommend this one

from Grand Rapids, MI

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy Assembly

Cons

• Uneven Cooking

11 YEAR OLD GRANDSON PUT THIS TOGETHER

from Washington Twp., MI

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Cleanup
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Bad Starter

• For Self/Couple
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

I needed a small grill for grilling for myself and my grandchildren when they came over.
    So I wanted something rather small and compact.
    This was the right choice.
    Not perfect, but for the price it is exactly what I wanted.

Grilling a JOY on Char-Grill

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

My husband LOVES to grill on his Char-Grill. It is quick, easy and everything tastes delicious! I am so glad I bought it for him. He enjoys grilling on it for me and when we entertain friends or family.

It heats up quickly. With the wheels it is easy to move around the yard - from sun to shade too. It provides heat for cooking and area to keep cooked meats warm while cooking more items on the grill.

Versatility
    It cooks all kinds of meat and food. I like pork chops and steaks on it best.

I don't grill but could if I used this grill. The dials are easy to read and use.

It is easy to clean....cleans up and looks great. It really is just a few swipes with the grill brush after each use and a good cleaning once a month.

Our Grill is now over 10 years old and still looks great and works good too. There is no rust at all and it sits outside all winter long and we live in Ohio. Frigid here now like 10 below zero.

It looks good up close or from our deck. I like the simple design. Not flashy and the size is right. Huge grills are too heavy to move and look awful....detract from the garden view.

Great BBQ, small price

from North Bend, WA

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

When we stayed looking for a NEW BBQ we knew we wanted char broil over the years we have had other brands with a lot of disappoint. Everyone we knew liked charbroil. We search models and pricing. We have a small family and didn't want to take up a lot of space. Propane was a must so we could use it in the winter without trouble. When we got our BBQ delivered we couldn't wait to use it. The assembly was a little longer than we thought it would be, But the over all quality was great for the price.
    After the initial meal was cooked it was easy to clean cooked down quickly and we moved it with ease even with the propane tank on it. We have used it a lot and still works as well as when we first got it. We are starting to see a bit of rust on the outside but nothing big to change my opinion.

Quick EASY BBQ heats fast. Cooks quickly.

No issues. Nothing is to heavy to lift or drag around.

Grates clean with ease. And have had to trouble keeping ant part looking good.

Besides small amounts of rust on the outside, the BBQ still looks new.

I think char broil put time into making a BBQ great for small spaces. Also a BBQ that is light weight enough people with disabilities can cook and entertain without a struggle.

Char-broil T-Frame Grill

from Menasha, WI

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

The Char-broil T-Frame Grill is not the most sophisticated grill available. However, for the price, it works well and grills food quite well.

The Char-broil T-Frame Grill performs well in grilling steaks, burgers, brats, fish and other seafood, and even a few pizzas I have tried. I usually only use the burners on one side when grilling - if I use both, things cook too fast - I go by the adage: low and slow, and always have great results.

Versatility
    The grill is as versatile as most grills I would assume. It can be used to grill most things, except for a full size turkey - don't think there would be room for something of that size.

The Char-broil T-Frame Grill has an electric start which,so far, has worked well. I have had trouble with this feature on the same model in the past.

Cleaning the grill isn't a favorite of mine, but it cleans about as easily as most like grills. Isn't it time that a self-cleaning grill comes along?

The Char-broil T-Frame Grill is fairly durable. I anticipate that it will last 2-3 years like the others I've owned. The first area to deteriorate is the burner unit, which tends to rust out and literally fall apart.

The design works well for simple, family grilling needs.

• Versatility:

Lovely Grill but you get what you pay for

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

When we bought our new house, I wanted to get my husband a grill so maybe he would help with the cooking. Well that part didn't pan out, but it was a lot of fun to be able to grill our food on warm nights in the summer. It kept the heat out of our house and grilled food can taste so much better! Anyway, the grill worked well, for about 5 months. And then one of the burners went out. No big deal, we had a second burner after all. Used it fine for the rest of the year. Next year started off the same, only one burner working but that is all we needed for our small family. By the end of that summer however I had to start lighting it with a fire stick instead of using the light button. Reading other reviews comments that this is a common occurrence. We only paid 99 for this grill on Fathers Day weekend, so I wasn't too concerned. But it was enough to make me think of a different grill this time.

Worked well until the burner went out.

• Versatility:

The best grill we have ever owned!

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

This is the best grill we have ever owned. It is very durable and works wonderfully. It will hold up under years of usage and deliver great food every time.

This grill performs wonderfully. The flames were always consistent and it always lit quickly. Even after years of owning it our food would be cooked to perfection every time. Very solid and reliable grill.

Versatility
    You can cook anything on this grill you wish. If you want to cook your basic hamburgers all the way to veggies and fish. We have cooked everything on it and it all came out excellent. Use the book that comes with the grill on cooking times and suggestions for various foods and you won't be disappointed.

We have never had any problems with this grill. It has always lit quickly and the first time. It is easy to use and has never given us any problems. The buttons always adjust the flames well and it can be easily rolled to anywhere in your yard to driveway you wish to cook. Just put your food on the racks and you have a great meal on the way.

It cleans as easy as any grill. We purchased a grill cleaning brush and used it after every use. We also would sometimes wrap the racks with tin foil when we were cooking messier foods such as ribs to help keep the racks from getting so dirty. I always found it cleaner and easier than cooking a meal in the oven and then having to wash all those dishes that went with cooking the meal.

This grill takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I have been very impressed at how durable and strong this grill is and how long it has lasted. If you want a quality grill that will last this is a good choice.

The design is a good grill design. There is plenty of room inside for making a meal for multiple people. We usually cooked for 4 or 5 but always had lots of leftovers so you know it held a lot of food. The food always cooked evenly and with multiple temperature settings on the front you could have a hot area, medium area and a low area for multiple items.

• Versatility:

Great, overall affordable gas grill

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

Does a wonderful job on all burners. A little tough to clean, but once the shortcuts are figured out, it works well. The ability to put liquid flavoring above the burners is a nice option. Very durable and will withstand being outdoors.

Burners work well even if extended time between cleaning. Even flow across the grill and allows certain areas to be adjusted to a different temperature. Impressed with even heat across the full area.

Versatility
    Great to have the second tray and ability to use the side burner for making sauces, beans, grilled onions, mushrooms, etc.

Doesn't get much easier than pressing the ignition and adjusting each burner to the desired level.

Takes longer than some other grills to clean. A better drain would make it easier.

Can stay outdoors year round in any climate and will continue to work with ease. Very durable structure and impressive design has not faded yet.

Overall, very well designed. Every component is easy to use and grill is easy to work around multiple items on the grill at the same time.

• Versatility:

Received this as a gift, decent grill.

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

Decent grill but does not conduct heat like a weber. Would prefer a weber.

Does not trap heat in very well.

Versatility
    This grill is easy to move and easy to add racks to. Can easily cook a beer in the rear chicken.

This grill is easy to use... What grill is difficult to use though?

Easy to clean when using any type of grill/oven cleaner.

Not very durable. The wheels became wobbly within the year. I would not recommend moving the grill often.

Basic grill design. This is a basic designed grill which is perfect.

• Versatility:

Love the food thats made

Comments about Char-Broil T-Frame Natural Gas Grill:

This grill is easy to use and easy to clean.

Never had an issue with how the grill performs. There was one episode where it was hard to start but it did start after try 3.

Versatility
    It's a bigger grill so its not as easily portable as a small grill but we don't transport this grill. The grill does have wheels so when I sweep under it, It is easy to move.

The grill is very easy to use and clean. Then it has a cover that keeps it protected from elements.

Very easy to clean. The cover also helps keep the grill clean between uses.

This grill has not had any maintenice issues. IT seems that it works really well and has lasted through many grillings. We have had this grill for 4 years now and it still cooks our food like it was brand new.

The side tables are great to put your grilling tools on or pans and the double rack is great for cooking food. THere seems to be enough space for the food to get cooked.