Other Grills:
Char-Broil
Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill

Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill

Finally a gas grill that's not a disappointment

I have bought several grills over the years thinking I was buying a good one but finally I found one that is made to last, is stylish, and not only looks good but does a great job of cooking.

We live in a part of the country where it is feasible to cook out all year, however we put off grilling as we both dreaded the clean up that would be needed on the old grill. . Double wow is how I would describe this gas grill. T The grill itself is large enough to cook for a big crowd and it's great fun to say, come on over we;re grilling. The heat is adjustable so you can cook about anything you want on this grill. No hot spots, just even heat.

Versatility
It is just as easy to cook veggies as meat on this grill.

.This grill can make even the "novice cooks" like me look good. Food cooks evenly and there are no "hot spots" on this grill.

We no longer put off the dreadful "clean up" and we can enjoy the taste of food cooked on a grill every day. Now we very seldom use the kitchen stove for cooking but we both hated the clean up so we didn't grill much. This grill is actually easy to to clean.

This grill is heavy duty, but it can be moved about easily and it still has that "new" look after a year of sitting outside.

It's the best grill that we have bought and the design is really good looking. It has a storage shelf and is enclosed so you can leave things like your clean up tools there for when you need them.

Could be better!

At first this bbq worked really good but slowly it is starting to not grill evenly on all 3 burners. I have had better bbq's in the past. But for the price I paid this bbq is not bad. It is very spacious as far as bbq's go. I have lots of room to feed a family of five with burgers and buns at the same time. It does look very nice with the doors to cover up the propane tank and I can store the bbq tools under there too. We have small patio and this bbq fits right in and doesn't take up much space. So if you have a small space too and want a good spacious grilling space this is the one for you. I do wish it still works evenly on all 3 burners as it did when we first got this. That is probably the only thing that I dislike about this bbq. The wheels on it makes it very mobile and goes over just about any surface for easy bbqing.

Versatility
You can grill a lot of food on this grill at once.

Easy knobs to turn for just the right temperature.

Same as all bbq's. The grill will never look like it did the very first time that you grill.

It has lasted us for a couple of years now.

Looks very sharp.

love this grill

from Vancouver, WA

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable

• For Self/Couple
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

Great grill for year round

• I Am A:
    • Family Older Kids

vire good

from Arabic

About Me Master Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable
    • Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Multi-Fuel enabled
    • Portable

Cons

• Fuel leaks
    • Small grilling space

• Great Searing

Vire good

• I Am A:
    • Single Male

Finally a gas grill that's not a disappointment

from Peoria, AZ

Versatility
    It is just as easy to cook veggies as meat on this grill.

Char-Broil 3-burner Gas grill

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

For someone who doesn't grill out a whole lot, this works great.

The Char-Boil 3-burner gas grill gets the job done. It does take a while for it to heat up and be ready for the food to be put on. After the 10-15 minutes of warm up time the cooking time is very quick.

Versatility
    I was able to make burgers, hot dogs, chicken breast and steaks with no problem at all. The side burners are also great for the corn on the cob, pork and beans or whatever side dish you might want.

I find this grill to be very easy to use. Just a quick push and a few knob turns and you are ready to get going.

The stainless steel grates are pretty easy to clean, but do stain after a few uses. I was shocked to see how quickly they did stain since it was suppose to be stainless steel. I figure it is due to low grade stainless steel versus higher more expensive grade. That would be why it is only getting a six.

I have not had this grill all that long, but so far it has been durable. I have heard of some people who have only had theirs a year and a half and it being worse than their old 15 year old grill. I just hope that this won't be the case for myself.

so trashy

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

This is the worst gas grill ever! The Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill is poorly constructed and built to the point that it's falling apart before its life span is over. Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill has a lowly grade stainless steel finish and plastic knobs that are on the verge of being broken before it's even use. The lowly grade stainless steel finish requires more time and effort to clean to keep its appearance and appeal. Who wants to even clean more elbow grease, that's what dishes are for. Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill heat isn't evenly distributed and the poor construction and quality of the product makes it prone to color discoloration and rust. You think rain would damage this grill first, but no; its more like their low quality of materials use to build this grill would destroy it quicker than the rain or long-term use. For me, this is a complete waste of time, effort, and money to purchase. It's not even worth for the price, Char-Broil needs to go back to the drawing board because this was garbage.

Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill 463250511

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

A few years ago my husband surprised the family with this grill. I must say that this grill has been a life saver. I say this because there was a time when our power went out but we had this grill. I was able to prepare our entire dinner on this grill. I grilled the vegetables and the meat that we ate for dinner. It's large enough to fit a lot of food on the grill and I love the fact that the amount of heat can be adjusted just like cooking on a range stove. It's convenient for me because my grill sits on my porch so I can just cook while sitting there.

I have even taken this grill on camping trips with me and to the park with the family. It is easy to move and clean-up is a breeze. The grill is made out of very sturdy and durable materials and can last through years of cooking. The grill cost a bit but its worth every dime spent. It will last a very long time and even save money on a persons energy bill. I love the taste of the grilled food and how moist meats are. Not only is the grill a life saver but its helps people who want to eat healthier foods that are not fried. If I could do it all over I would purchase this grill again!

Great grill

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

The grill is a very great product. We almost use it daily and we did not have any issues so far. It is a bit of work to assemble together, but once it is in place it is very nice. And since it is a one time assembly, it is not a big deal. There is warming rack at the back which is an addition where we can keep the food warm before serving. The platform is of decent size to cook more food at once. Cleaning is also very easy, but it is advised to clean it immediately after cooking so that the food doesn't stick. Otherwise it would become hard to clean. The place to put the pans is good for storage. It may be good to cover the grill when outside to avoid any ruse because of rain water. We have been using for over 2 years and it is worth the money for durability. The food is cooked evenly especially the meat where it keeps the flavor intact. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is on the market for a good grill.

• Versatility:

Best grill that I have ever had

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

I have gone through a few grills in my time, from gas to coal to electric, but this one has by far been my favorite. I got this one about 8 months ago when my girlfriend and I moved to a townhouse and decided to get rid of out smaller charcoal grill. We went searching online and in different stores for a couple of day when we found this one. It was within our price range and was going to look good with our set up, so we made the decision to get it. It was easy to put together and very easy to use. We have been using it since for grilling meat and vegetables for ourselves and for others when we have guests. The grill is mostly easy to clean for those out there who are neat freaks and it is also very durable. It has yet to fail and I don't see it failing anytime soon. Recommended for anyone from the casual cook to the grill master or just anyone who wants a convenient and easy to use grill.

Great Grill

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

This is the best grill we have ever had

We love the great performance of this grill

awesome grill

It's so easy to use that I can even cook on it and I am not a grill person

This is the only downfall of this grill

It is very durable. very well pleased

we love the design. sophisticated look on a poor mans budget

Amazing Taste And Delicious Food

Comments about Char-Broil RED 3-Burner Gas Grill:

I really enjoy this grill. i bought it and actually assembled it myself. It was very easy to put together and the grilling is amazing. The food cooks much faster and tastes much more juicier and delicious. It also looks beautiful sitting there in my yard.