Other Grills:
Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611

Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611

• For self/couple (3)

Char Broil Magnum 340 - Daddy's toy

I was a wonderful wife and bought this for my husband for Father's Day from one of the major national home stores.  I can say that it is very easy to begin grilling very quickly. It was very easy to set up the gas LP tank and the gas meter is very easy to read.   I can not comment on actual installation because I bought it installed.  The knobs are very easy to maneuver and it is very easy to start up.  The "coils" are very different than any other grill we have owned-- there are no debris or "oops" pieces that fall through.  The taste is wonderful, very nice and rich. The grill heats up quickly and it does have heat distributed evenly throughout the grill.   WE have cooked the following on the grill-  steak, fish, chicken, shiskebobs and corn on the cob.  All items cooked evenly and was not dry or overcooked.  The entire grill is also very sleek and modern looking.  The grill has held up very nicely in all types of weather and has not shown any signs of rust.   It's a wonderful grill!

Rust

It rust inside easy and falls apart. The inside of it crumbles and you can not buy replacement parts for it at all.

I would buy anothet Char-Broil again.

from Easy Machias, ME

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Multi-Fuel enabled
  • Portable

• Great Searing
    • Indirect Cooking
    • Large Gatherings
    • Portable Use

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

I used this for family gatherings. Easy to clean and cooks wonderful. I am so pleased with mine.

• I Am A:
    • Family Older Kids
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Rust

from sabina ohio

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Cleanup
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Bad Starter
    • Poor Flame Quality
    • Uneven Cooking

• Indirect Cooking
    • Portable Use
    • Small Gatherings

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great grill!

from Flint, Mi

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy To Cleanup
    • Easy To Use
    • Great Design

• Small Gatherings

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

I bought this grill about a year ago and I love it! It has been the best grill I've ever owned and I use it all the time in the summer. The folding shelves allow it to become pretty compact so it fits perfectly in my garage without taking up too much space. When I was reading the reviews on this grill before I bought it, I saw many of them complaining that it rusted really fast. I have not had this problem though. I clean it after every few uses and never leave it sit outside in the rain and its been over a year there's no rust on it at all. The grates and infrared panels are super easy to remove and to clean. The price is great and affordable. I love this grill, I would definitely recommend it.

This grill is a cooking fantasy. Truly intense grilling machine

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

We've had such fine grilling come from this machine, it has become apart of the family. It has really enabled us to enjoy some outside fun time together more and the food is so delicious, cooked to perfection.

Such good cooking from this grill, it heats up super quick and it really charrs the meats with tantalizing grizzled edges. Our hamburgers and steaks come sizzling off the metal bars dripping with tender juiciness. So tasty.

Versatility
      It is very portable and has fit snugly around every crevice and corner we store it in around the house and in the garage. So much grilling space too, incredible.

The wife and I equally cycle through our cooking times alternately and we've managed to smooth through the dials and knobs with ease. Never had a miscue with the operations.

The metal is quite beautiful and cleans off like a dream. Wire brush rubs the grill pretty smoothly as well, not many complications.

High quality casing and metal housing. The steel curves and metal bars holds strong, not a bend or dent anywhere in a year. Hinges still sturdy also.

Great design, a real modern feel. We are very pleased with the appearance, highly recommended.

Infrared Gas Grill

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

The learning curve on this grill is high in my opinion. I have not found the food to be more flavorful either or more juicy but maybe I'm not doing something correctly. It takes more time to heat up and than a regular gas grill. It is messy to clean up as well plus you have to spray nonstick oil on it everytime you use it. I would not purchase again but the positive note is it has held up very well. I expect it will last us many years.

It has done very well and seems sturdy. The set up was easy but learning to cook on it was not.

Versatility
      I certainly could do more on my gas grill!

I have found it to be more difficulty than a regular grill to use. Just be aware you will have a learning curve on this grill. You will either undercook or overcook the first few times but once you learn it you will have no more problems.

The pieces you need to clean come off easily but it is messier than a regular grill. Be sure and spray the grates each time with a non-stick oil spray. Be sure to "season" your grates before the first use plus periodically during the cooking season.

I have found it to be very sturdy and durable. We have harsh winters and summers where we live and have owned this grill almost one year. It doesn't rock, easy to lock in place, plus moves on wheels very smoothly.

The design is contempory and compact which we needed for our small patio area. I do like the overall look of this grill.

Great Grill!

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

I have owned this grill for two years now and absolutely love it! Since it cooks infrared, it cooks quicker than a conventional grill and the food tastes great because the juices remain in the meat longer. Clean up is easy. I will definitely purchase another in the future.

An awesome grill

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

This is an amazing grill. We got ours a little over a year ago and we couldn't be happier with the model we chose. We have had people over and the food comes out superb. my husband is always making a steak for dinner and of course like I said before it comes out restaurant stile quality. so if you are looking for a good grill, look no further.

• Versatility:

This Char-Broil grill product is awesome!! Love using it!!

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

Once you learn the particulars of thie product, it delivers a great product each time.

Even cooking.

Versatility
      Very versatile. We have used it for slow and low cooking, and also on high heat to get that great outside char on differents cuts of meat.

Very easy to use. Unlike other grills we have had in the past, the Char-Broil Quantum always lights the first time.

As with any grill, you must clean after uses. Pretty easy to clean, just use brush and or lift grates out for a more thorough cleaning.

We leave ours on the open deck and it still looks new. Very durable even when left out in the elements.

Nice compact design. Fits nicely in small spaces. Depending on yours needs, you can lift or lower side racks.

Weber does it again

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

This is a nice size grill. The temperature is consistent and it has a built in gage that lets you know when the propane is getting low. We purchased it a year ago and use it in all seasons.

This grill lives up to the Weber standard of quality.

Nice design. Not too big. Both side trays fold down for a smaller footprint.

Love it

Comments about Char-Broil Quantum Infrared Urban Gas Grill 463270611:

I did not want this type of grill to begin with but I am so happy that I gave in and let my husband buy it. I love it. It was so easy to learn to cook on it and the food is so juicy and great flavored when it comes off this grill and cooked perfectly every time.