Other Grills:

Char-BroilChar Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill, with Sideburner

Pros

Cons

Okay for price

Comments about Char-Broil Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill, with Sideburner:

It is an okay grill and does the job but igniter broke pretty quickly and I have to light it manually now. The side burners are okay as well but it also has igniting issues. It is pretty hard to clean because the tray in the bottom gets rusty even with a grill cover. Overall it cooks the food well, and I just wish maybe it would have a better ignite system. I used it quite a bit and one day, I had literally just put chicken on it and turned to walk away and the chicken was on fire. I am not sure what happened but it was not fault of chicken or something in the burner. The actual chicken was on fire with the setting on the low after ignition. The system is also easy to get bugs and things in it so you have to clean it quite often. As well, the tank is hard to attach, and I have tried many tanks from many different companies and the attachment seems shoddy. I do like how hot it gets as I had a different type previously and it would not get hot in places and you had to move food around to get it just right.

very well made.

This is one of the finest grill i have ever owned. Well made, heats up quickly, and priced affordably. over all a very good buy. This grill looks very expensive yet it is actually priced rather reasonably.I would very much recommend this product for anyone from someone that is relatively new to the grilling sean to the more advanced grillmeister. This grill is a good buy no matter how you slice it.

This grill heats up quickly, and cooks evenly.This product has very good proformance for the price.

Amazingly helpful

Helps so much with 8 kids and and grandbaby in the house,I can get hubby to cook more! While I do laundry,tend to babies, bathe kids, do homework,clean,scrub toilets,or any of the other million things a day I do, I can get hubby to help some when I call him the grill-master! LOL. This grill is amazingly sturdy,as mine gets moved around alot(by kids) has no problems if I forget it out in the rain. Very simple to clean. It also is big enough that most of the time we can get enough on it at once and do not need a second batch! Also, we take it on our camping trips, it is very steady and does not move around as we are traveling. I would recommend this to everyone! My kids love to help daddy and mommy on the small occasion daddy lets mommy use his toy,lol. Who am I to argue, that's why HE is the grill-master(wink) As big as it is,it also saves money not having to run the gas so long even for such a large family.

• Versatility:

this product is the best

Over all I love my grill. I can use it for everything. boiling salt potatoes, corn and even other veggies. I love to grill steaks and hamburgers and hot dogs and tender loins, this grill is great for a big family. The grill doesn't Travel well in a mini van but if i had a truck to load it in and strap it down I am sure it would go everywhere with me and my family. the park would be our favorite place to take it as we are there almost every day in the summer.

heats up fast and doesn't us much propane

Versatility
cooks corn hots and hamburgers

just turn the tank on and the grill on and push the ignite and its on...

its very easy to clean with the cleaning brush we have... I LOVE THE GRIlL

it has lasted me all summer and I usually have my grills for 5+ years (as they are usualy out in all the Elements NYS has to offer,

The only con is that it doesn't fold down to fit in my mini van.. other wise it is a great GRILL

• Versatility:

Great grill for any skill level

from Oroville, CA

This grill has become my husbands prize possession. It definitely is not for small spaces though because it is huge; putting that aside, it grills with ease and comfort. It is very easy to use, we have yet to have anything come out bad. It cooks meat very evenly, and it cleans extremely easy. It is also has a side burner for cooking and it is on wheels, both of these features are great when entertaining.