Other Grills:

Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill

Pros

Cons

Awesome Grill, Love it

I love this grill a lot. It cooks evenly, and has lots of space on the grill for cooking. It lights up easily, and has 3 sections so you can heat up only one part of the grill if you aren't making much. There is a side burner which is great for heating up sauces or veggies on the side.

This grill has been performing well for us for a few years now, and still works as well as the day we bought it. I love the temperature indicator on the hood to let me know when the grill is hot.

Versatility
We use this grill for cooking all sorts of things. I love the top rack for toasting buns or leaving stuff to stay warm while others cook. I especially like the side burner for heating up a sauce or side dish to go with the meat.

This grill is very easy to use. The ignition is simple, and the controls for turning on the 3 sections are equally easy. No problems learning to use it, and I will a grilling newbie when we bought it.

The grates are a little hard to clean, but generally we just heat it up really high after we're done cooking to burn off the extra food. Also, it can get very greasy underneath, but Dawn dish soap works very well at cleaning it.

We have not had to replace or fix anything on this grill since we bought it, and it still works great.

I love the overall design, and the number of grill burners. It is very large and heavy to move but otherwise an excellent grill.

Decent griller

I bought this large 4 stainless steel infrared burner gas grill and it works well up until it plugs up and you have to clean. If you wait too long to clean it you will get a gas smell to everything. The biggest problem with it is having to clean it. The grill will fall apart if you are not careful and hard to put back together. The infraed works great for a while but plugs esily especially grilling hamburgers. It is nice not having the flareups but I would rather have the flareout vs. cleaning all of the time.

The grill other than this one issue is a good grill. I have owned it now almost 2 years and the electronic igniter even still works good. There is alot of cooking space and I like the stainless steel grill and top. Stainless stell is a bit to clean though but much nicer looking than stell or cast iron. I just wish they would engineer out the infrared cleaning issue. It is nice to not have the flareup but at what costs.

Awesome Grill, Love it

• Versatility:

Excellent instant on and easily maintained.

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

great product, easily maintained, instant on, mobility is excellent, easy to store and price was competitive to other grills. This grill has now 5 years of use and will continue to give us good service due to its durability. The stainless finish has been extremely durable and lends to keeping it clean. The storage underneath has been great for the tools needed to cook with and has helped to extend their life also.

Rusted out within 3 years

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

This grill completely rusted out by the third summer. I kept it clean and covered when not in use and felt it was a waste of money.

The grill was easy to use but a pain to clean and keep looking nice

Even wiping the grill down after every use it still stained easily and rusted fast

• Versatility:

Too much for too much hastle

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

This product is incredibly expensive, it requires way too much maintenance, and it only works well for you if you have a big backyard. For those who want a good grill, for a reasonable price, and not have to worry about it breaking down a lot, this product is honestly not for you, I would only recommend this product to upper class citizens who live in suburbia.

While this product works well, it tends to fall apart pretty easily. Especially if you want to grill more than once a week.

Versatility
It's a grill for the most part. I mean, yes, it does have other features, but that why there is a such thing as a kitchen.

fairly straight forward. you light it, put the food on it and let it cook.

This grill is not easy enough to clean. I prefer grill that have one or two racks that you simply take off, clean and put back on. this have way too much to it that needs cleaning every time it is used.

Breaks down way too easy.

Too bulky for the modern family with a small backyard.

Char-Broil Infared Grills

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

I love the idea of the infa-red grills - the cooking is even with no burning and love the fact that I can use smoking chips easily. We have purchased two of these grills in the last six years, including one for a rental property. I only have one concern and that is the fact that no matter what - including making sure there is a cover on the grill when not in use, the dial makings wear off and become unreadable. We did replace a liner in one grill, but it was easy to order and not expensive.

Cooks everything evenly and with no burning.

Versatility
I like the fact that I can exchange pieces

Great except for when the dial markings wear off!

Grids are easy to clean as well as the interior trough

Only real complaint is the unreadability of the dial (temperature) markings in a realatively short period of time

super sleek!

• Versatility:

Good grill, with a few flaws

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

I have owned this grill for about 4 years, It has always sat inside the garage and wheeled out as needed. It is also always covered inside. I love how well it cooks the food. Everything I cook, never gets burned, and is always juicy. The burners heat up very quickly and evenly. The grates are very well constructed, the burners always work as promised, and the side burner works well. There is plenty of space to cook anything. The temperature is very consistent and predictable. The grill is also very attractive. However the Stainless steel construction is the weak point, I have noticed a few rust spots, and if you clean the side shelf with a stainless steel cleaner, the shine goes away, its almost like it cleans off paint. I think the bottom wheels are a little too small, hard to roll over even small cracks. Overall it is a good grill. For the price I think it should be a little better constructed, but also for the price it cooks out of the price range.

• Versatility:

great gill, a grill for everyone

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

best of the grills for the money, very easy to use, have owned for over a year now with no problems. would recommend to anyone looking for a grill that is durable and will get many years of use out of it

can't beat it great grill, easy to use, large grill area, four burners witha side burners for additional cooking, will make you a great chef.

Versatility
does it's job, heats up quickly and maintains its temperture well.

very easy to use, has electric light feature which is great, plenty of room under the grill for storage.

cleaning not bad at all, just a wire brush and turn up the heat and its cleans itself.

this grill is made to last. was a little difficult to put together. I did it myself, better off to pay the store to set it up for you. as it can be a hassle took me about 3.5 to 4 hours to do.

very good design. eveything is where its need to be. very will laid out, has a holding rack above the grill that is very useful also has an optional rowtisory that is great for grilling a chicken and other items like that

• Versatility:

This grill cooks evenly and makes great food every time.

from Clover, SC

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

I love this grill. It cooks more consistently than any grill I've owned in the past. I don't think it cooks any faster which is the claim with infared but it does do a nice job. I cook my food at very low heat and it turns out great every time.

• Versatility:

Char Broil Stainless Series Propane Grill is a fantastic value.

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

The Char Broil Stainless Series Grill is a quality grill for the money.  I didn't want more burners than I was going to use and I wanted good looking grill for almost daily use.  I love it!  The grill grate is better than most less expensive models and the burner works greeat!  I would highly recommend this model to anyone.

Big Grill

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Quantum Infrared Grill:

I got this grill for my birthday...and was pleased with it's size and it's appearance.

It heats evenly and quickly and has all the whistles and bells that I wanted.

I have owned other propane grills and was not near as happy as I am with this one.

Since it is stainless steel you do have to wipe it down and treat it with stainless steel cleaner to keep it looking good....and I would reccommend a heavy duty grill cover to protect it from the elements and debris.

I have had a problem with the ignition button....but I am told that that is to be expected. Replacement parts are available for a reasonable cost, but I don't have the knowledge to install that myself or the desire to install it myself. I use a match now to light it and that seems to work fine.

If you want a grill that is large enough to cook for a big family or party then this is the grill for you!

I find it easy to clean, maintain and cook on. I use it year round!