Other Grills:
Propane Grills
Char-Broil
Char-Broil Commercial Series Propane Grill

Char-Broil Commercial Series Propane Grill

Char-Broil Grill Model #463240804, Works great!

Comments about Char-Broil Commercial Series Propane Grill:

Char-Broil Grill Model #463240804 40,000 BTU commercial series gas grill

I bought this grill at least 8 years ago. It was already put together by Lowes. It has a burner on the left side and a side table on the right side. It is black with silver doors and part of the hood. It has a temperature gauge. I love having the temperature gauge. I use my grill all the time. It has moved with me a few times. I have had a few problems with it. The first problem was after 4 years a little part rusted out and I called the company and they sent me a new one. I had to pay shipping. I found out the grill has a 10 year warranty on parts. You can't beat that. Then the heating bars rusted out after 5 years. They sent me parts for that. I had to pay the shipping. Then the electric start stopped. I called the company. It was just the battery. LOL I had no idea it had a battery because I didn't put it together. So all and all it has been an excellent grill and the problem pieces they replaced without a problem.

I keep my grill covered with a very nice cover. My aunt who has the same grill didn't and hers completely rusted out.

I recommend this grill. I love it & the company gives a long warranty on parts.